The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fulfillment centers Europe

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

testuser

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Aug 23, 2015
Hi,

For the next step in my entrepreneurship, I'm looking for fulfillment centers in Europe. Not sure if this is the right path to take. I'm selling a book. I'm printing and sending out the copies myself. Mostly within my country and surrounding country. Only shipping costs become too high when sending to countries further away. I know there are other options like Amazon but the printing costs and commission are way higher vs me sending out copies myself. Also, when sending people to Amazon they will leave my website and it's out of my control. Amazon is still a great place to sell books so I will promote it there as well but I want to figure out if sending out the books myself is doable. For now, it's very doable for shipping in my own country and surrounding countries.

Does anyone here have any contacts or used any fulfillment centers in Europa and have some ideas about pricing?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Bearcorp

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Jul 2, 2012
Australia
I'm fairly certain ShipBob have European fulfilment centres along with USA and Australia, if you check out their website you'll be able to get a quote.

testuser

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Aug 23, 2015
I'm fairly certain ShipBob have European fulfilment centres along with USA and Australia, if you check out their website you'll be able to get a quote.
Thanks! I already have a call in place. I was just wondering if someone already has experience with fulfillment centers in Europe and which ones are reliable because there are so many.

StrikingViper69

Shredding scales and making sales
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Dec 3, 2018
UK
Consider DHL and paying someone local to do it. It’s the cheapest option I’ve found after looking into it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

testuser

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Aug 23, 2015
Consider DHL and paying someone local to do it. It’s the cheapest option I’ve found after looking into it.
That's also an option but I have no clue how to find someone local who you can trust with huge amount of packages.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.