Mark Bucks
New Contributor
- Joined
- May 4, 2015
- Messages
- 27
Rep Bank
$185
$185
User Power: 67%
Hi, I'm Mark Bucks from the Philippines where Manny Pacquiao is living too.
I used to be a Forex Trader since 2005. Also, I'm the creator of Profit Protector Algo. It's an advanced algorithm that I designed to turn every losing trade into winning trade as long as the market moves. This can be embedded to any trading system.
Early this year, I just completed the development of the Forex Robot or Expert Advisor for this algo and started creating more Forex trading robots that turned out to be my primary Fast-lane business.
In all my business endeavors, I always live and strictly follow the 5 Commandments (CENTS) that I considered my solid roadmap for a successful business.
Moreover, I considered myself very fortunate to be here in a community of like-minded people where I can learn from ones experiences and also I have an avenue to someone needing my help or assistance.
It's a win-win situation for all of us.
I look forward connecting with you...
I used to be a Forex Trader since 2005. Also, I'm the creator of Profit Protector Algo. It's an advanced algorithm that I designed to turn every losing trade into winning trade as long as the market moves. This can be embedded to any trading system.
Early this year, I just completed the development of the Forex Robot or Expert Advisor for this algo and started creating more Forex trading robots that turned out to be my primary Fast-lane business.
In all my business endeavors, I always live and strictly follow the 5 Commandments (CENTS) that I considered my solid roadmap for a successful business.
Moreover, I considered myself very fortunate to be here in a community of like-minded people where I can learn from ones experiences and also I have an avenue to someone needing my help or assistance.
It's a win-win situation for all of us.
I look forward connecting with you...

Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
