The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

From Russ H to MJ

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
Hi MJ,

Hope you're doing well!

I stopped by the Fastlane to check up on B&P, and was not able to access the General Discussion forum. It said I was not authorized and that I needed to pay to be an INSIDERS.

I haven't really kept up w/things-- do I need to pay to have access to the General Discussion forum?

Sorry for asking publicly-- I wasn't sure how else to get to you.

Cheers,

-Russ Herschelmann (aka "Russ H")

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GravyBoat

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Nov 25, 2013
San Diego
Looks like "General Discussion" is on the "INSIDERS" part of the forum, meaning it won't allow you access unless you have an INSIDERS's membership (which has to be purchased)

Hope this helps!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Last edited:

1step

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Dec 4, 2012
Kentucky
The General Discussion is the General Discussion for people with INSIDERS subscriptions. Kind of like a catchall for INSIDERS I suppose.

It is more or less the same as the General Entrep and Startup board that is readily available to the public (non INSIDERS). I cant tell based on your post if you are having trouble finding the B&P thread or if you had found it and were browing other parts of the new layout. All the B&P threads are not on the inside and are located in the "meetups" section

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
Sorry-- I was not able to find the B&P meetup thread. I was looking in the wrong place (General Discussion)-- I will keep looking.

I tried to use the search, but "B&P" and "2014" are considered too little info for the search engine.

Apologies-- didn't see the "private" label on General Discussion. My bad. :)

Thanks to all for their help!

-Russ H.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.