Hello to all,
I'm 22 years old, I live in Italy and I'm a software engineer at one of the best IT company around the world.
In Italy the financial challenge is very high and despite this I found work as an engineer at 20 years old without having a degree yet, but now I got it without feeling satisfied.
The personal finance and entrepreneurship sector has always fascinated me and @MJ DeMarco gives me an inspiration that I didn't have before.
I sign up here as long as I can take all the advice from expert people and I hope to give my contribution.
Thank you.
I'm 22 years old, I live in Italy and I'm a software engineer at one of the best IT company around the world.
In Italy the financial challenge is very high and despite this I found work as an engineer at 20 years old without having a degree yet, but now I got it without feeling satisfied.
The personal finance and entrepreneurship sector has always fascinated me and @MJ DeMarco gives me an inspiration that I didn't have before.
I sign up here as long as I can take all the advice from expert people and I hope to give my contribution.
Thank you.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
