The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

From brokie to multi millionaire

Anything related to matters of the mind

AgainstAllOdds7

Contributor
X MODERATED X
Dec 18, 2023
I will be documenting here almost daily but certainly weekly on my progesss from brokie to multi millionaire. I have 4k in my bank account working a bullshit Amazon job but committed to achieving my dreams and tired of living far below what I’m capable of. I will be documenting here the wins and progress I’ve made throughout my life and will hide nothing. Looking forward to this.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

kr8nt

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Nov 24, 2022
Latvia
I will be documenting here almost daily but certainly weekly on my progesss from brokie to multi millionaire. I have 4k in my bank account working a bullshit Amazon job but committed to achieving my dreams and tired of living far below what I’m capable of. I will be documenting here the wins and progress I’ve made throughout my life and will hide nothing. Looking forward to this.
Great, you have a goal and you seem motivated to achieve it, that's the first step done. Now on to the second one, what's your plan? What are you going to do in order to become a multi millionaire?

SnowLava

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jul 7, 2023
India
You are really motivated for it. But this feeling will fade away. It surely did for me the moment I started facing challenges. Prepare yourself to do the work even when you will not feel like it. Good luck.

• Banned

AgainstAllOdds7

Contributor
X MODERATED X
Dec 18, 2023
You are really motivated for it. But this feeling will fade away. It surely did for me the moment I started facing challenges. Prepare yourself to do the work even when you will not feel like it. Good luck.
im 28 so i know my minds rationalizing systems by now not perfect but i recognize the devil on my shoulder. Discipline over motivation. Agreed.

• Banned

AgainstAllOdds7

Contributor
X MODERATED X
Dec 18, 2023
Great, you have a goal and you seem motivated to achieve it, that's the first step done. Now on to the second one, what's your plan? What are you going to do in order to become a multi millionaire?
Im going to get my personal training certification and work on my body and also become a fitness model of some sort to get extra money. Right now i am just trying to get as much money as I can by working more jobs.

Vntonio

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Aug 18, 2023
Earth
Im going to get my personal training certification and work on my body and also become a fitness model of some sort to get extra money. Right now i am just trying to get as much money as I can by working more jobs.
Working more low-paying jobs won't get you anywhere as you will burn your time without investing it into something future-proof.

You still need money to invest in something tho. I hope you have a plan of systems about something, otherwise you just get money for nothing.

Having 10k without a plan is worse than having 1k with a specific goal.

Other than that, there are countless online trainers without any certifications, just great results. One guy bought himself a new RS6 only after a year or two of getting into this. The problem with this plan is that:
1. You either get really really good, as having good knowledge and a nice body so you have credibility
2. You offer people something new while you keep learning/building your body (you still need to show results on your own body, but you have to be only a few steps ahead of your targeted people). Like flexibility training, pain relief training, workouts for old people.

Mikkel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Feb 25, 2016
New Hampshire
How does this get you closer to your goal? Are you planning on becoming a multi-millionaire by becoming a personal trainer and a fitness model?

If you're doing this for extra cash, that is fine, but don't pretend that you are doing anything to get to your goal unless fitness specifically is your Fastlane endeavor. If that is the case, good luck. You got a ton of competition in a very crowded field. In the age of self-obsessed social media-addicted teens and young adults, you have some of the highest amount of competition. Generally, that doesn't bode well for most people who are trying to start a business from scratch.

kr8nt

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Nov 24, 2022
Latvia
It's great that you have at least some kind of a plan!
What will be the purpose of the money you are trying to earn? Are you going to spend it on some shiny new toy, or do you already have a plan that requires you to get some initial capital?

• Banned

AgainstAllOdds7

Contributor
X MODERATED X
Dec 18, 2023
It's great that you have at least some kind of a plan!
What will be the purpose of the money you are trying to earn? Are you going to spend it on some shiny new toy, or do you already have a plan that requires you to get some initial capital?
No I’m super low maintenance dude. I don’t need much I usually spend money on good food and supplements. Money will be spent on courses and developing skills I can use to further my business acumen.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.