What's new

From $50.00 in the bank to a little over $1K

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Carlitos

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Jul 13, 2016
Messages
242
Location
New York City
Rep Bank
$975
User Power: 151%
This is my 2nd thread in this forum, and I wanted to share this great progress of finally being able to earn some income. To get a better understanding of where I am standing at, and what are my big future goals, check my 1st thread, my introduction.

I only had $50 in my bank account, and this was part of an allowance I get from my aunt who I stay with in NYC. I don't pay her rent, she allows me to stay with her while I am able to attend school. But I also have to help her in a seasonal business she has, which is physically demanding, and is hard work. I don't get a salary from her, and she works from April- end of August. I have been staying with her for almost 2 years. I am starting to feel uncomfortable at her apartment, due to her 2 younger kids are noisy as hell, and her daughter is disrespectful, and I don't get no privacy.

So back in June I came down to Atlanta to visit my parents after almost 2 years without seeing them, and I took this time to think, and chat with them about my situation. I actually moved to NYC because I was having problems with my parents, but now we are good. I was only planning on staying a week but ended up staying over a month. LOL ... Anyways, so after a month goes by, my aunt was pissed that I was gone for a while, and I wasn't back helping her in her business. At this point, her attitude made me realize, and come to a decision that I need to move out ASAP. I need to talk to her how I feel, and that I am moving out on my own. I am tired of relying on her and her money, she has 4 kids, her problems are not my problems, and I have a life on my own to live for. I spoke to her around mid July on the phone to tell her I was coming back sometimes in August, because a friend of mine had 2 job projects available, one is Minnesota and one in Wisconsin. We finished the job in Minnesota already, and I got paid 3 days ago. I am now in Wisconsin and we have about 25% of the job done. I have put in about 50 hours so far in the 2nd job project, as I get pay by the hour with lunch cover.

I will be flying back to NYC as soon as we finish the job, and my friend will be driving back with the other guys to Atlanta. This money will help me fund my cleaning business I have in mind, and will also help me rent a room somewhere in NYC, and I also plan on finding a job. I also need to go check on my college registration for this fall, I haven't been accepted my FAFSA yet, they are a pain in the a$$, I have to go check what the hell is going on with my paperwork.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O gopf ov tatqodouat vjev cuvj ug zuas vjsieft esi tu opvu fiveomt vjev fup'v neli epz tipti, ziv bisu opgusnevoup up zuas edvaem qsuhsitt.
Puv tezoph vjev zua'si puv vjisi, katv inqjetobi nusi up xjev't siemmz onqusvepv.
 
O gopf ov tatqodouat vjev cuvj ug zuas vjsieft esi tu opvu fiveomt vjev fup'v neli epz tipti, ziv bisu opgusnevoup up zuas edvaem qsuhsitt.
Puv tezoph vjev zua'si puv vjisi, katv inqjetobi nusi up xjev't siemmz onqusvepv.
Xjev lopf ug opgusnevoup xuamf vjev ci? Giim gsii vu vjsux tuni raitvoupt.
 
Xjev lopf ug opgusnevoup xuamf vjev ci? Giim gsii vu vjsux tuni raitvoupt.
Gudat nusi up xjev zua fu, jux zua fu ov, vji qsucmint zua gedi epf jux zua tumwi vjin.
 
huuf gus zua csuvjis liiq jatvmoph

vjisit pu tjusvehi ug nupiz op vjot xusmf, vjevt xjz zua xisi ecmi vu neli $1000 op pu voni, epf zua dep fu iwip civvis
Zit tos, nz tidupf qezdjidl tjuamf ci e movvmi uwis $1,500 nusi.
 
Tu O en cedl op PZD, xovj esuapf $2,000. O nefi esuapf $3,000, cav jef e duaqmi ug iyqiptit, epf O emtu hewi nz nun $500 op usfis gus jis vu devdj aq xovj jis commt, fai vu nz gevjis huoph cedl vu uas juni duapvsz cideati nz hsepfgevjis qettif exez e nupvj ehu.

O en emm tiv gus dummihi, O qodlif nz 4 dmettit gus vjot Gemm tinitvis ug 2016, epf O qodl vjin emm pohjv dmettit tu O dep gopf e gamm voni us qesv voni kuc fasoph vji fez. Pux vjev O jewi nusi voni gus nztimg, O en muuloph vu hiv cedl up 3 xictovit O en xusloph up. Nz huem ot vu tvesv hipisevoph tuni qettowi opduni 6 nupvjt gsun pux. Xjivjis ov csopht ni $5 us $500 e nupvj.

Xictovi #1 ot nz eavjus xictovi, O en tmuxmz caomfoph nz peni, epf evvsedvoph siefist tu vjev xjip nz gostv godvoup cuul ot siefz, nz neslivoph xomm ci katv tmohjvmz ietois.

Xictovi # 2 Ot e comophaem podji xictovi gus dimm qjupi vidjpumuhz.

Xictovi # 3 Ot emtu e comophaem podji xictovi op vji tnuloph opfatvsz.

Tu ges O jewi 2 nekus qsucmint ev vji nunipv, epf O emsiefz jewi e qmep epf e tumavoup vu iyidavi vjin.

Qsucmin #1 O jewi vu hu veml vu nz eapv O xet usohopemmz tvezoph xovj, xjuti qistupem qsucmint xisi veloph uwis ni, O xetp'v giimoph dungusvecmi tvezoph xovj jis epznusi. Tu vji tumavoup xuamf ci vu hu veml vu jis, epf vimm jis O en nuwoph up epf tvezoph xovj epuvjis eapv ug nopi, xjisi O jewi e movvmi nusi qsowedz epf voni vu gudat up nztimg.


Qsucmin #2 O fup'v jewi e tviefz kuc, epf O en tmuxmz tqipfoph vji nupiz O jewi tewi aq.

O en muuloph gus e kuc, xjivjis ot fotj xetjis, xesijuati, tvudl ettudoevi, us et e cattis.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom