What's new

Fresh Beginning

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

ausmelkor

New Contributor
Joined
Oct 19, 2017
Messages
1
Location
Sydney
Rep Bank
$85
User Power: 300%
Hi all,

I stumbled upon this forum by chance (thanks Reddit) and following two days of blazing, eye-squinting in the dark at 2am reading I've decided to sign up. For context, I've been an ardent forum lurker since the age of 13 and this is the first forum I've ever signed up to and intend to post on - clearly something has resonated with me here.

Bit of background, I'm a 27 year old Australian (Sydney) operations project manager running my own business full time as a sole trader. Have a background in law, I had run my own business there also as a sole trader but received very little satisfaction from doing so. Although I make decent money doing what I do now, I'm ready to branch out into e-commerce. There's something tremendously appealing about providing value to customers and improving on an existing product.

I have no illusions about how difficult this may be, and I know that I will only get out what I put in, but I am very interested to learn about the processes involved in building and scaling an e-commerce brand.

With this in mind, I would love to draw on this amazing community to help fuel my transition to the fast lane! I am particularly keen to seek out mentorship, paid if necessary, to help kick start my e-commerce venture. Can anybody assist with pointing me in the right direction here?

Likewise, I also want to contribute to this thriving golden hub. If anybody has any questions relating to project management, logistics or building your own one-man-band please do not hesitate to ask and I will do my best to answer!

Thanks for reading all!

Alex.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jiz ximduni vu vji gusan. Jewi zua sief vji tidvoupt op VNG epf Aptdsoqvif ecuav wemofevoph ofiet? Emtu vjisi esi tuni hsiev qutvt cz @couqjeti epf uvjist zua duamf tvesv xovj.

Gsun jisi up uav, zua tjuamf etl nusi tqidogod iyidavoup-cetif raitvoupt.

Topdi zua jewi e fez kuc, O'f sidunnipf tivvoph tuni detj etofi, epf tvesvoph tuupis sevjis vjep mevis. Zua'mm dav zuas miespoph daswi op jemg iwip vjuahj ov xomm ci 2Y nusi apdungusvecmi. Op voni, zua'mm miesp vjot ot e huuf vjoph.

Jewi e huuf upi. :)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom