The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Frequent Flyer Programs ??

AroundTheWorld

Be in the Moment
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Jul 24, 2007
Which programs do you use - are your favorites - and why?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Yankees338

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jul 24, 2007
NJ/MD
My parents use Continental OnePass. I don't know why, but I hear my dad complain about it here and there. I think it's because either they block out a lot of the good days, or they just raise the prices insanely.

BeingChewsie

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Aug 27, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
RE Taipan and I fly a lot...I fly back and forth from CA to MA every 4-5 weeks and he flies almost as much for work too. He loves american airlines frequent flyer program. He likes the upgrades and he uses the admiral clubs in the airports. I love Jet Blue's true blue program..you earn points for every flight, if you book online you earn double points. You need 100 points for a free flight..which you can use or give to someone else. A flight from CA to MA or from PHX to MA earns me 12 points each way. Sometimes they have special promotions where you can get points for online check in etc. You can also earn points if you get the jet blue AMEX card...so every 5th flight for me is "free". I often use a free flight for my son so he flies for free when we go on vacation or whatever. The only drawback is you don't get to earn ponts from hotel stays like you do with most of the other programs, unless you use your jet blue amex on the hotel. I know RE Taipan earns AA miles for all his hotel stays. Those points add up. I use american airlines too and get miles in hotels too but honestly I love Jet blues program if you fly a lot and if you don't mind not flying first class..Jet blue has no first class..but they have lots of leg room, comfy leather seats, Direct TV at your seat and XM satelite radio, all the FREE snacks you want and some of the nicest inflight crews I have ever met. I have had the occasional crappy flight with them but overall love their points program and flying them. I hope this helps! I'll ask RE Taipan to post his thought on the AA program he is much more familiar with the bennies then I am.

Sue

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.