Hello Fastlaners !
At the moment I'm working on a project named "Leinad Network & Community" and I would like to ask for some feedback.
Leinad will be a network just like Wordpress.com. Users will be able to create their own free Wordpress website. What will Leinad have in + compared to Wordpress.com:
I'm passionate about websites, I love to create new websites. I always wanted to create myself a place where I can make as many site as I want. When I have an ideea, I can make it.
When I first met with Wordpress Mult-site I already knew that this is a great feature and that I HAVE TO make something with it.
So here we are, if I finish Leinad N&C I will have my own place to share my ideas whenever I want and I also have a functional WP Multi-Site which I hope many people will use.
The http://leinad.net/ at this moment is under construction but you can still make your own Free Wordpress Website.
You can help me with the followings:
Thank you in advance !
At the moment I'm working on a project named "Leinad Network & Community" and I would like to ask for some feedback.
Leinad will be a network just like Wordpress.com. Users will be able to create their own free Wordpress website. What will Leinad have in + compared to Wordpress.com:
- Leinad Community - My plan is to make a big Wordpress community where people will find everything they need to learn how to make their first professional website.
- Wordpress Blog <-> Leinad Website - Wordpress.com is more of a blogging platform. I want Leinad to be a platform where people can make not blogs, but professional websites.
- Wordpress.com is very limted - At Wordpress you can't install plugins, can't use all of the features that Wordpress offers. At Leind you will have these options.
- THEMES - Wordpress.com has just a few, uggly free themes. Leinad will offer the users premium themes for free (Elegantthemes.com themes for example).
I'm passionate about websites, I love to create new websites. I always wanted to create myself a place where I can make as many site as I want. When I have an ideea, I can make it.
When I first met with Wordpress Mult-site I already knew that this is a great feature and that I HAVE TO make something with it.
So here we are, if I finish Leinad N&C I will have my own place to share my ideas whenever I want and I also have a functional WP Multi-Site which I hope many people will use.
The http://leinad.net/ at this moment is under construction but you can still make your own Free Wordpress Website.
You can help me with the followings:
- Tell me your honest opinion about my project.
- Try http://leinad.net & give me feedback.
- Spread the word, help me finance my project.
- Donate at GoFundMe.com
Thank you in advance !
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
