The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

FREE tool for those who are making money online

Roland

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
195%
Aug 24, 2013
UK
Hi guys,

I have been networking with a lot of e-commerce store owners lately and last night one member of these groups posted a question about how to make a spreadsheet where he could compile his earnings from different platforms he is selling on. I had a moment so I offered to do it for him and since I had it I posted a message in the group offering it to anyone who wanted it.

And the requests started to come in to the point where I couldn't keep up so I created a simple website where people can download it themselves so that I don't have to send it manually and I thought some people might find it useful here too so here is the link if you want it:
https://sellfy.com/p/GYJM/

Don't hesitate to let me know if you need tweaks made to it I will be happy to help.

Oh and just to make sure it is clear, I am not selling anything, this is completely free.
And second point before you ask, the currency sign is for £ at the moment but I am currently updating it for $ as well but you can still download the file and the update will be sent to you as soon as it is released (before the end of the day)

I hope that helps some of you ;)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.