- Joined
- Oct 3, 2007
- Messages
- 1,743
Rep Bank
$1,255
$1,255
User Power: 28%
I'm going to start getting the health forum up and going and wanted some opinions on skins, style, resources, etc... My biggest roadblock is what the users want, it terms of layout and usability. I fear what appeals to me is not the general liking.
I'm gathering input from articles and forum forums online (adminzone, vb.org, etc.) , but this place has kept me around for quite a while. That's primarily due to the content, but nonetheless I figured I'd ask and see what you guys thought.
MJ's UI post helped tremendously, though some things are still a bit over my head. This is all very new to me and is taking a bit of time to become web savvy.
Opinions on purchased skins vs. totally custom design?
General needs in terms of usability?
Thanks for everyone's input in advance!
I'm gathering input from articles and forum forums online (adminzone, vb.org, etc.) , but this place has kept me around for quite a while. That's primarily due to the content, but nonetheless I figured I'd ask and see what you guys thought.
MJ's UI post helped tremendously, though some things are still a bit over my head. This is all very new to me and is taking a bit of time to become web savvy.
Opinions on purchased skins vs. totally custom design?
General needs in terms of usability?
Thanks for everyone's input in advance!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
