The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Forum Self-Promotion Opp: Offers, Links, Your Biz, More (November 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gepi

In it to win it
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Jul 3, 2018
Germany
What if you could just create the perfect box for your projects, without buying a pre-produced model?
Or the perfect figurine?
Or the perfect piece of jewelry?

With 3D printing, you can!

If you have a shape on your mind, but don't know how to make it reality -
or if you want to test out a thingy you aren't quite sure if the proportions will work IRL -
or any other idea that needs a

3D-Model

- please go no further.

As an experienced goldsmith and self-tought 3D-designer I can help you make your project a reality
(higher dimensions not included, sorry ;).

I know the pro's and con's of different production methods,
and can give you tips and tricks if you want to try 3D printing yourself (yes, just write me a PM).

You will even hear from me if 3D printing is not a good fit - and a suggestions what else could be used.

So, just contact me or take a look at my website (sorry, so far only in German - but you'll get the gist as the portfolio is what is most important), or download some of my models for free from Thingiverse.

Have a nice day!

Kettenloch-längs6.PNG

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
What if you could just create the perfect box for your projects, without buying a pre-produced model?
Or the perfect figurine?
Or the perfect piece of jewelry?

With 3D printing, you can!

If you have a shape on your mind, but don't know how to make it reality -
or if you want to test out a thingy you aren't quite sure if the proportions will work IRL -
or any other idea that needs a

3D-Model

- please go no further.

As an experienced goldsmith and self-tought 3D-designer I can help you make your project a reality
(higher dimensions not included, sorry ;).

I know the pro's and con's of different production methods,
and can give you tips and tricks if you want to try 3D printing yourself (yes, just write me a PM).

You will even hear from me if 3D printing is not a good fit - and a suggestions what else could be used.

So, just contact me or take a look at my website (sorry, so far only in German - but you'll get the gist as the portfolio is what is most important), or download some of my models for free from Thingiverse.

Have a nice day!

View attachment 28857

I errantly approved this as this thread was left open. Promotion can only occur on Saturday, but I'll allow it. Looks interesting!

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
My new course, Deep Q Learning Paper to Code is live on Udemy. Cyber Monday special has come early, so get it for $9.99.

In it you'll learn how to read and implement deep learning papers in the PyTorch framework. Even if you're starting from zero reinforcement learning knowledge, I'll have you coding an artificial intelligence agent to play the classic Atari games, within 6 hours of video. All you need is basic mastery of Python and high school mathematics.

ADR

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Jul 23, 2016
Miami, FL
First of all, thank you @MJ DeMarco for supporting this community and allowing us to use this thread to promote.

My name is Alex Nemesis and I've been DJing since 2001. I created an online webinar with four videos showing "DJ theory" and history. Also, bridging traditional song measures to the DJ Software (Traktor).

Its designed for anyone to be able to learn what they need to start DJing (equipment, software, music etc) and transition into an event production business (leads, branding, marketing) if they choose to.

Here is the webinar link if you are interested in becoming a party hero!

Mix Masters Webinar

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

dru-man

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Jun 7, 2013
Southeast Asia
Persuasive, Profitable Copy & A Business Relationship You Can Depend On!

Need powerful words for your online campaigns?

I'm currently looking to take on some extra copywriting or content writing work through the holidays (and preferably beyond). I've done everything from direct-response copy to blogging to PR writing, but I especially excel at sales pages, branded web content, and email copy.

In over 10 years creating copy and content online I've helped a lot of people break through the noise.

I'll Let Them Do The Talking For Me:
  • "One of the best writers I've ever worked with. This guy knows his stuff and every penny I spent in hiring him gave me a minimum of a 300% ROI.” - Mike Shreeve
  • “We got…96 applications, 20 telephone consultations, 5 new customers, $80,000 in revenue. All from just one email to our client's list.” - Booster365
  • "Wow...I have a love/hate relationship with you right now.
    1f642.png
    :) You hit the nail on the head of everything I've been struggling with for years in this business.I have so far in 2018/2019 invested 7k in copywriting for the website. No one has figured it out like you."
    - Cynthia Corsetti Consulting
  • "The article you did for me was featured in the Bridal magazine for this past weekends Bridal Show. It was so well received that the show organizers featured our company on the front page!" - Lisa Gray, DoYourOwnMortgage.com
  • “You’re a mind magician!” - TestRun Online
  • "I can only hope my competitors don't get their hands on this guy." - Allen Wu, marketing manager @ Fidelity, eFinancial, & Amazon
And Some Snapshots Of My Work:

ViralBuzz.png

7-Figure-Solopreneur.png

Note: Plenty more samples available. Just ask.

Let's Get Them Listening!

Drop me a pm if you've got a project I can tackle.

Talk Soon,
James

Last edited:

mattsteinman

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
May 13, 2019
Michigan
How to get all the Ads you Need to Hit your First $ sales OR % Subscribers for your New Product or Service
Hello Fastlane Brothers & Sisters...:)

Are you are in the process (or just finished) building your FIRST SaaS app, E-Book, Online Course, Mobile app, Supplement Product or service-business?

If yes, you'd find this super-interesting!

Being a part of the community (and process), I know how hard it is building something new for the first time. That dreary walk through a dark passage of our minds that could birth a heavenly pendulum that'll swing you into eternal success and bliss.

But like you already know, success may depend on one more element - DISTRIBUTION.

If you own a SaaS or software product, this means getting your first 1000 users. If you wrote a book, it means getting your first $1000. If you designed a mobile app, it means getting your first 1000 downloads (you get it).

And if you are a solopreneur on a budget with no team or funding - then you have to figure out how to get there. How to get the traffic - the clicks - the proverbial eyeballs on your new game-changing art.

It sucks. No one told you you had to wear so many hats - ugh! :arghh:

But you have it all mapped out:

Goal (1000 users) <== Ads (messaging) <== Traffic <== Product

Hmmm...let's see,

- You have a product already: :greenx:
- You have figured out a majority of your users follow Grant Cardone (so you'll be targeting his followers on Facebook and Twitter): :greenx:
- You figured out you how to write copy (woohoo! Gary Halbert!): :greenx:

It's all packed and ready but you need to attract your target audience so they can click your ads. (What do you do? What do you do? You're supposed to be the boss here!)

Yup! You jump on your PC and enter www.fiverr.com into your Chrome browser to hire a Pakistani designer (no offense intended mods) for $5. But then you asked yourself, what do I really get for 5 bucks? You punched your obedient machine once more and it pops out reviews of those who did the same.

They confessed: on Fiverr, you get a low-res design for $5 bucks!

What about a high-res design your subconscious asks? Well, you queried the machine and got a clue they may cost you between $15-$20 apiece.

And how many do you need to convince 1000 people to use your brand new product? Maybe 10, 15, 30 or More. You punched your calculator hard like a businessman that you are and got a whopping $225 for just 15 designs. Hell no! You can't do that!

You searched some more for a perfect solution. There ought to be one right. Heck! this is almost 2020 already!

Finally, you found an "unlimited design service". Perfecto!

For $399, you can request UNLIMITED designs all day long. What a-dream-come-through right?

But you held back for a second, what could be the catch here. The lessons you learned from TMF slipped into your mind. What is their business model here? What's the catch?

Oh, it became clear. It's a monthly scheme. You pay $399 every month for unlimited graphics. You pay the months you don't need graphics. You pay the months, you need 2 designs. You pay whether you have a budget for it or not.

No. THIS ISN'T FOR ME, YOUR HEART SCREAMS! :eek:

So what do you do? Learn to design? Use a graphic template online?

Here comes the sweet kid on the block - CANVA!

You hopped on their website: www.canva.com and registered. You don't even need a credit card to get started. Wooohooo!

You edited a template or two and download it for the total cost of $0.00! Your ad is ready!

But wait, this is a generic template. Your business won't stand out doing this. Your target audience may end up mistaking you for your competitors doing the same. What a circle-jerk, child's play for ad design! (Thank you Canva, I'll pass)

And then you saw this post, thinking where it is leading to.

Who is this poster? What's his offer? What his ***?

STOP! I believe you have a hundred questions flowing through your mind right now. But before we answer them, let me tell you why I am writing this:

I have just built a simple ad design service for solopreneurs that helps you design ALL THE ADS YOU NEED TO HIT YOUR FIRST TRACTION GOAL ONLINE without paying a monthly subscription or breaking your bank.

But it is not for everyone on the forum. Sorry established folks. This is NOT for you (although your cash is tempting but NO!)

So, if you have read this far, here's my offer to you:

My growing startup - BrandShack will design all the ads you need to hit your first marketing goal online. It doesn't matter if you are selling an info-product, an online course or a SaaS app. As far it is your FIRST, we will supply you with ads to reach your goal.

Yes, I can hear you. "What if it takes me 2months or 200 ads to reach my goal. You know things CAN'T be predicted?" and "How much does this cost?"

FAQ:

1. "What if it takes me 2months or 200 ads to reach my goal. You know things can't be predicted?" Our service is designed to fit your needs and marketing goal. This means if you think you will need 200 ads to reach a $1000 goal under 2 months. Then we will customize your payment to fit it. The beauty here is, we are on the journey with you. And you won't be paying a monthly fee.

2. "How much does this cost?" For those whose goals are within one month and need less than 100 ads to reach it, we will offer our service for a paltry sum of $299. That's all there is it to it.

So, if you are a solopreneur working under a tight budget, can't afford the "monthly" design fees or hire expensive designers (or entertain dirt-ugly Fiverr $5 designs), let me be your "traction ally" and help you reach your first marketing goal online.

But that's not all. If you are Fastlane Solopreneur, you can...

Get all the ad designs you need to reach your FIRST online marketing goal for a flat fee of $199 for today only.

DM me your traction goal, the expected timeline, your project's details, and link.

PS: This offer is NOT open to those who have an established product or services.

PPS: This offer will expire in 24-Hours and the price will revert back to $299. Join in now.

PPPS: This offer is open to forum members ONLY.

Man...great fricken copy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!