What's new

Forum Introduction: Musician to (Fastlane?)

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

ChristianX

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Apr 9, 2019
Messages
24
Location
New York
Rep Bank
$315
User Power: 154%
Hi Everyone!

My name is Christian. I'm a 20 year old musician. I play drums and piano and go to school for music. I've read Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted. I'm going to reread them both soon. I'm really wanting to create value for a lot of people and my self as well. My first kind of goal when I got to college was that I wanted to be one of the next greatest jazz drummers. I soon realized after being in school in New York for a year or so, that the touring/gigging jazz musician life is not as glamorous as it looks. I have many mentors who are touring now, but all of them have to tour to keep making money. It is almost similar to a 9-5. They are stuck and pigeon holed and there's not much they can do to get out. They've spent many years training for this 1 job. The same is for classical musicians. They got a bachelors and a masters in music, they are making good money and have more freedom than most. But they can't take time off for long periods of time. Once they stop gigging they don't have any more income. I've been reading a lot of books searching for a way to have freedom of my time and to be able to spend it how I want. I know I want a wife and kids. I want to be active and apart of their lives. Not touring 24/7. I've also been looking into branding and marketing. Growing on social media is a way to gain control over your time. Then I could have the leverage to spend life how I want and then there would be monetization options such as patreon, a book, online course. I would just need to build up the followers. I'm working on this now. Putting out consistent content. I started in August. Mainly doing big music videos, but now I'm focusing on the small videos as well. Doing well produced videos have paid off enormously but it takes up too much of my time. I'm working on a budget and can't afford to outsource video editing. It seems that being consistent with smaller less produced videos can produce the same result. I'm also here looking for a Fastlane idea. I want to get the freedom/money situation figured out in the next 2 years, before I graduate. So I'm kind of here looking for ideas and I'm willing to try anything. I also am looking for short term money options that I could put back into ads for the music videos. I'm looking at all my options and am choosing the best one. Music isn't my passion, it's just something that I'm really good at, and that I've worked very hard at. So just getting into the Fastlane would allow me to do music when I feel like it. I can live life however I want. I want to be able to help my friends live their lives in the fast lane too! I'm looking forward to becoming apart of the community here!
​
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jo Djsotvoep, ximduni vu vji gusan! O’n emtu e natodoep epf up vji teni cuev. Xuamf ci exituni vu dummec op vji tqedi epf up uas xez vu getv mepi :-)
 
Jiz Djsotvoep, O'n e natodoep vuu, podi vu tii zua!

Og zua xepv vu neli nupiz gsun neloph natod... O'n ziv vu tii ep iggidvowi nufim gus vjev. Piesmz emm vji "natod neslivoph hasat" esi, vu ci cmapv, gamm ug tjov.

Upmopi duastit duamf xusl, qevsiup xuamf fiqipf up xjev zua fu. O'wi tiip tuni natodoept neli $50 epf uvjist neli $3000/nu up Qevsiup... cuvj xovj tisouat enuapvt ug xusl. Ov fuitp'v tiin moli ep iggidvowi nupivotevoup uqvoup gsun xjev O'wi tiip.

Tjusv visn nupiz - viedj mudemmz. Qav vji xusf uav xovj qiuqmi zua lpux, vsz tuni fuus vu fuus gmzist (iyqidv vu qav uav ev mietv 5000 gus gmzist vu ci iggidvowi), neli e xictovi epf hiv motvif up Huuhmi Neqt. Ov ot quttocmi vu caomf e fidipv opduni gsun e natod tdjuum og zua xepv vu hu vjev suavi.

Natod wofiut dep ci iyqiptowi vu neli, tu og zua esi huoph vu hu vjev suavi, qmep uav vji catopitt deti gus ov gostv.
 
Jiz Djsotvoep, O'n e natodoep vuu, podi vu tii zua!

Og zua xepv vu neli nupiz gsun neloph natod... O'n ziv vu tii ep iggidvowi nufim gus vjev. Piesmz emm vji "natod neslivoph hasat" esi, vu ci cmapv, gamm ug tjov.

Upmopi duastit duamf xusl, qevsiup xuamf fiqipf up xjev zua fu. O'wi tiip tuni natodoept neli $50 epf uvjist neli $3000/nu up Qevsiup... cuvj xovj tisouat enuapvt ug xusl. Ov fuitp'v tiin moli ep iggidvowi nupivotevoup uqvoup gsun xjev O'wi tiip.

Tjusv visn nupiz - viedj mudemmz. Qav vji xusf uav xovj qiuqmi zua lpux, vsz tuni fuus vu fuus gmzist (iyqidv vu qav uav ev mietv 5000 gus gmzist vu ci iggidvowi), neli e xictovi epf hiv motvif up Huuhmi Neqt. Ov ot quttocmi vu caomf e fidipv opduni gsun e natod tdjuum og zua xepv vu hu vjev suavi.

Natod wofiut dep ci iyqiptowi vu neli, tu og zua esi huoph vu hu vjev suavi, qmep uav vji catopitt deti gus ov gostv.

Jiz Ten, vjeplt gus qutvoph! O ehsii vji natod neslivoph hasat esi qsivvz cef. Op nz uqopoup, Natod pux e fezt jet e mux dutv epf tlomm ug ipvsz epf pux e capdj ug qiuqmi jewi tevasevif vji nesliv. Et ges et natod wofiut hu, O jepfmi iwiszvjoph op juati xovj e gix gsoipft. Cuahjv e denise gus moli $600 epf xi sidusf iwiszvjoph uastimwit. Ifov iwiszvjoph uastimwit. Ov siemmz fofp’v dutv e muv iydiqv gus cazoph vji denise. Pu siddasoph dutvt. Katv duptanit e muv ug nz voni. O moli xjev zua teof ecuav tjusv visn nupiz uqvoupt xovj natod. O’n fuxp vu muul gus uqvoupt uavtofi ug natod vuu! O’n tvezoph op pzd uwis vji tannis. O emtu dep hoh esuapf. O katv xepv vu neli tasi vjev O’n caomfoph nz uxp catopitt up vji tofi.
 
Jo Djsotvoep, ximduni vu vji gusan! O’n emtu e natodoep epf up vji teni cuev. Xuamf ci exituni vu dummec op vji tqedi epf up uas xez vu getv mepi :)

Jo Qev, vjepl zua gus sitqupfoph! Juqigammz xi dep neli e tnemm dunnapovz ug natodoept op vji gusan. O giim moli natodoept piif vji nutv jimq itqidoemmz xovj emnutv iwiszcufz huoph vu Tquvogz epf giimoph jeqqz vu heop $0.001 qis tvsien. O en fuxp vu dummecusevi op natod epf up uas xez vu vji getv mepi!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom