The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Schizophrenic musician with a bit of ambition :)

twofadedd

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 26, 2024
Hey, everyone. I’ve come across MJ’s books from a random podcast. Ever since I could tell he was bright and actually a shining light in this world. So basically my story… Well I fell in love with music production since I was 16 and would create music in friends basements as well as my own. We got into smoking pot as most artists do and years down the line on break from my first year of uni I tried magic mushrooms which catapulted me into a psychosis… Which means it’s a delusional state. After a excruciating semester and failing most of my classes I dropped out of uni, due to believing all students at that university knew about me and my secrets and were making fun of me kind of like the Truman show. Long story short it ignited not only my deepest pain but my want to pursue music. Well unfortunately after getting properly medicated I lost the joy of creation of music. I know the commandment of NEED isn’t really met pursuing this kind of venture. Although I consider myself to be quite talented.. I now have an interest in customer service and work for the government (no degree) I kinda want to become a cpa and either run my own firm which violates the TIME commandment or start a tax aid app for small business as I hear people always have issues with bad accountants and or learning the ropes of starting their new business. Perhaps a guide to starting and managing a business who knows. I guess the question stands should I get a computer science degree and then sit for the CPA exams ???

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Darklight

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Jan 8, 2024
Yet another schizophrenic friend of mine (maybe even made up)
Welcome to the forum

Darklight

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Jan 8, 2024
Hey, everyone. I’ve come across MJ’s books from a random podcast. Ever since I could tell he was bright and actually a shining light in this world. So basically my story… Well I fell in love with music production since I was 16 and would create music in friends basements as well as my own. We got into smoking pot as most artists do and years down the line on break from my first year of uni I tried magic mushrooms which catapulted me into a psychosis… Which means it’s a delusional state. After a excruciating semester and failing most of my classes I dropped out of uni, due to believing all students at that university knew about me and my secrets and were making fun of me kind of like the Truman show. Long story short it ignited not only my deepest pain but my want to pursue music. Well unfortunately after getting properly medicated I lost the joy of creation of music. I know the commandment of NEED isn’t really met pursuing this kind of venture. Although I consider myself to be quite talented.. I now have an interest in customer service and work for the government (no degree) I kinda want to become a cpa and either run my own firm which violates the TIME commandment or start a tax aid app for small business as I hear people always have issues with bad accountants and or learning the ropes of starting their new business. Perhaps a guide to starting and managing a business who knows. I guess the question stands should I get a computer science degree and then sit for the CPA exams ???
By the way, guide to managing business sounds silly, yet you can get it ANYWHERE, even here, there are THOUSANDS of this guides, let's talk about your passion to helping people, AND of course computer science degree is NOT our responsibility, it is your unique situation, get it yourself or simply leave the college, just start a business right now, choose any idea, fail fast - choose next one and do it for a month - boom, it is simple, isn't it?
Someday is today

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...