The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Forum error message

Shawn

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Aug 14, 2007
works for me now. I tried to respond to something earlier, typed in a long response, hit submit and got the error. I was like crap..I typed all that for nothing lol:cuss:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Ill have to look at the avatar thing later this evening.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
The above is me.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
The YouTube Embedding mod is also disabled.

S928

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Aug 7, 2007
I received the message below just a few seconds ago. Also, I can't see anyone's avatar.

Warning: require_once(./includes/functions_databuild.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\Inetpub\thefastlanetomillions\index.php on line 114

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required './includes/functions_databuild.php' (include_path='.;c:\php5') in D:\Inetpub\thefastlanetomillions\index.php on line 114

PEERless

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Jan 23, 2008
PhxMJ said:
I am doing my best to work with a totally incompetent hosting company and I assure you, I have no hair left as its been pulled out.
Do you mean Apto?

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
I don't think MJ is w/Apto as the server for these forums.

But I do know that MJ is on the road today, so he may not see this question.

-Russ H.

ChrisS417

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Sep 24, 2007
St. Louis, MO
Warning: require_once(./global.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\Inetpub\thefastlanetomillions\forum.php on line 55

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required './global.php' (include_path='.;c:\php5') in D:\Inetpub\thefastlanetomillions\forum.php on line 55

I get this when I open an additional tab of thefastlanetomillions.com/forum.php

taichijedi

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Feb 22, 2008
Philadelphia
works for me now. I tried to respond to something earlier, typed in a long response, hit submit and got the error. I was like crap..I typed all that for nothing lol:cuss:

This has happened to me more times than I care to admit. That's why any response I reaaly think about and write out a nice, lucid response to I copy before submitting. That way if the forum craps out on me I haven't lost it!! ;)

Remember, your time is money, and the advice you dispense could be invaluable to someone else. Take the 2 seconds to protects both those assets!!:cheers:

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Some of these errors might be your computer's cache pulling up the old, broken pages. Right now I think there are 2 issues still ongoing ...

1) Avatar not showing

and

2) Embedded videos not working.

Im in Vegas at the moment so my ability to troubleshoot and change things is a bit limited. I have not received in error in about 48 hours.

taichijedi

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Feb 22, 2008
Philadelphia
Sorry MJ, I just reread my post and it may have been somewhat unclear. I actually haven't had any problems on the fastlane forums in the last couple of days. I used to have problems on other forums, which is where I picked up the trick. Everything seems to be working fine on these forums as of late. Have a good time in Vegas!!!:icon_super:

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Sorry MJ, I just reread my post and it may have been somewhat unclear. I actually haven't had any problems on the fastlane forums in the last couple of days. I used to have problems on other forums, which is where I picked up the trick. Everything seems to be working fine on these forums as of late. Have a good time in Vegas!!!:icon_super:

No problemo, I reactivated the Embedded Video mod again so that should work again ... if anyone gets new errors, please post.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
If anyone receives and error, plz try to clear your cache first (internet history, temporary internet files) ... if your browser pulls up an old file from your cache, instead of the new file version, the errors might continue sporadically.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Apparently the Video embedding mod was causing the error. I had to disable it again so the inline videos will not show.

But everyone should be ok to reply.

Thanks Kurt Y for emailing me ... otherwise I would have been at the blackjack table all night and oblivious.

slim_jim

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Jan 31, 2008
Columbus, OH
Hey MJ,
I was made aware of and I verified, that attempting to create a new account, the captcha image isn’t working. Is the captcha script a PHP script? After the hardware issues were resolved last week, there had seemed to be PHP issues. I verified on two different PCs and on Firefox and IE. Hope that helps.

Diane Kennedy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Aug 31, 2007
ah - ha! Finally working. MJ, my Safari browser has just started working. I was completely off - no new threads, no quotes, no post reply, until just now.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Hey MJ,
I was made aware of and I verified, that attempting to create a new account, the captcha image isn’t working. Is the captcha script a PHP script? After the hardware issues were resolved last week, there had seemed to be PHP issues. I verified on two different PCs and on Firefox and IE. Hope that helps.

Jim, thanks for letting me know this. Yes, something is screwy with the Captcha image ... can you tell me if it works now? I have it working on my computer. Speed+

slim_jim

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Jan 31, 2008
Columbus, OH
Issue resolved. Captcha script working correctly.

Glad I could help out a little bit, with the technology thingy. LOL

New user successfully signed up.

bflbob

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jul 25, 2007
Endicott, New York, United States
When I tried to "Go Advanced", I get this...

Warning: require_once(D:\Inetpub\investco\properties/includes/ame_bbcode.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\Inetpub\thefastlanetomillions\newreply.php(705) : eval()'d code on line 1

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'D:\Inetpub\investco\properties/includes/ame_bbcode.php' (include_path='.;c:\php5') in D:\Inetpub\thefastlanetomillions\newreply.php(705) : eval()'d code on line 1

son_of_slim_jim

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Mar 11, 2008
Ohio
I also had a problem, when i would go to Reply to a quote i would get this:

Warning: require_once(D:\Inetpub\investco\inc/includes/ame_bbcode.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\Inetpub\thefastlanetomillions\newreply.php(705) : eval()'d code on line 1

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'D:\Inetpub\investco\inc/includes/ame_bbcode.php' (include_path='.;c:\php5') in D:\Inetpub\thefastlanetomillions\newreply.php(705) : eval()'d code on line 1

What i had to do is go back to the home page and "re-enter" the thread.

Hope this helps anyone else who has this problem.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I also had a problem, when i would go to Reply to a quote i would get this:

Warning: require_once(D:Inetpubinvestcoinc/includes/ame_bbcode.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:Inetpubthefastlanetomillionsnewreply.php(705) : eval()'d code on line 1

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'D:Inetpubinvestcoinc/includes/ame_bbcode.php' (include_path='.;c:php5') in D:Inetpubthefastlanetomillionsnewreply.php(705) : eval()'d code on line 1

What i had to do is go back to the home page and "re-enter" the thread.

Hope this helps anyone else who has this problem.

TTEST TEST

tbsells

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Jul 27, 2007
Ohio
I have been unable to post for several days. I have logged in, and been shown on the home page as an active user, but unable to post or access the speedway. When I attempt to post I am redirected to the login page as if I'm not logged in. I login again, and am redirected again, and it continues. I haven't been able to send a PM to tell anyone. Its like I'm on a deserted island. HELP! This is the first time I've been able to post in 6 to 8 attempts over the last several days. And yes, I am using the correct username and password. Maybe its working again now. I just wanted to let someone know in case I disappear again.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Looks like another hiccup this evening -- :smxD:

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Diane Kennedy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Aug 31, 2007
tbsells - What browser are you using? I keep going off and on again with my Mac, using Safari.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.