The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Forex Auto Pilot: Supercharged!

Jonleehacker

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Oct 31, 2007
Edmonton, Canada

^eagle^

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Mar 17, 2008
Florida
Supercharged was discontinued due to NFA regulations and the Dodd Frank Bill. I no longer sell it because If I solicit to American citizens I could be charged for Breaking many federal laws. Supercharged will not work on American brokers because of NFA and CFTC regulations. I was using this as a means to increase capital. There is nothing ethically wrong with charging someone to teach them how to trade. Time is money. I don't teach for free anymore. Nor do I solicit to teach either.

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Nov 12, 2007
suburbs of savannah in Ga
that totally sucks eagle. I am sorry to hear that.

what would u have to do to make it legal to sell stuff? what kinds of things are banned? are stratagey books?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

yellowpad

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 3, 2007
Orange County, CA
Technically at this present time, you're not soliciting. Can I borrow your system and check it out? and plus, I am not even in the country lol There.....you're safe!!!!!

Supercharged was discontinued due to NFA regulations and the Dodd Frank Bill. I no longer sell it because If I solicit to American citizens I could be charged for Breaking many federal laws. Supercharged will not work on American brokers because of NFA and CFTC regulations. I was using this as a means to increase capital. There is nothing ethically wrong with charging someone to teach them how to trade. Time is money. I don't teach for free anymore. Nor do I solicit to teach either.

^eagle^

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Mar 17, 2008
Florida
Last edited by a moderator:

^eagle^

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Mar 17, 2008
Florida
that totally sucks eagle. I am sorry to hear that.

what would u have to do to make it legal to sell stuff? what kinds of things are banned? are stratagey books?

The laws are so convoluted and the NFA was running around shutting down brokers who were operating off shore but had American VISA payment options. In order to avoid NFA apparently you cannot have any Association with America. Rather than chance it I decided to shut it down. Now brokers under the SEC who trade forex will not be allowed to trade GOld and silver I hear. Not sure how true that is as I stopped frequenting the Forex forums but it doesn't surprise me.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.