The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

MARKETPLACE Forex Auto Pilot: Supercharged!

Become a Fastlane INSIDER to view the forum ad free.

OP
OP
^eagle^

^eagle^

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Mar 17, 2008
Florida
www.forexflorida.com
Supercharged was discontinued due to NFA regulations and the Dodd Frank Bill. I no longer sell it because If I solicit to American citizens I could be charged for Breaking many federal laws. Supercharged will not work on American brokers because of NFA and CFTC regulations. I was using this as a means to increase capital. There is nothing ethically wrong with charging someone to teach them how to trade. Time is money. I don't teach for free anymore. Nor do I solicit to teach either.

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Nov 12, 2007
suburbs of savannah in Ga
that totally sucks eagle. I am sorry to hear that.

what would u have to do to make it legal to sell stuff? what kinds of things are banned? are stratagey books?

yellowpad

PARKED
Oct 3, 2007
Orange County, CA
Technically at this present time, you're not soliciting. Can I borrow your system and check it out? and plus, I am not even in the country lol There.....you're safe!!!!!

Supercharged was discontinued due to NFA regulations and the Dodd Frank Bill. I no longer sell it because If I solicit to American citizens I could be charged for Breaking many federal laws. Supercharged will not work on American brokers because of NFA and CFTC regulations. I was using this as a means to increase capital. There is nothing ethically wrong with charging someone to teach them how to trade. Time is money. I don't teach for free anymore. Nor do I solicit to teach either.

OP
OP
^eagle^

^eagle^

Contributor
Mar 17, 2008
Florida
www.forexflorida.com
Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
^eagle^

^eagle^

Contributor
Mar 17, 2008
Florida
www.forexflorida.com
that totally sucks eagle. I am sorry to hear that.

what would u have to do to make it legal to sell stuff? what kinds of things are banned? are stratagey books?
The laws are so convoluted and the NFA was running around shutting down brokers who were operating off shore but had American VISA payment options. In order to avoid NFA apparently you cannot have any Association with America. Rather than chance it I decided to shut it down. Now brokers under the SEC who trade forex will not be allowed to trade GOld and silver I hear. Not sure how true that is as I stopped frequenting the Forex forums but it doesn't surprise me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom