The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

For Those That Need A Side Hustle:

Marketing, social media, advertising

VS-Recruit

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Mar 12, 2016
Dubai, UAE
Unfortunately, I'm refraining from posting the details of the business publicly here on the thread. There have been a few stories of posters getting their ideas stolen and I'd like to avoid being one of them!

Hi,

Can you PM me more details? I stay in Dubai and can cover the Middle east if the product brings value to the marketplace.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
May 21, 2011
YEAH! Sign me up, Ive always wanted to work for free!

RobD88

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Nov 20, 2017
Missouri
Oh I agree with you 100%. In terms of posting this here, I think most people are here to learn how to get their own business off the ground. Grant it, for someone who needs a job to get their fastlane off the ground, it may be beneficial to them. For me as a reader on this forum, I think it would be more beneficial to hear your story. How you got started in creating your product and finding manufacturers. How you validated your concept before you actually took to manufacturing it. Some of your marketing strategies...To me, that's more valuable than anything.

In terms of my original statement, from what I've learned about affiliates and promotions (I've owned a very successful nightlife marketing and promotion business in NY), one of the ways to attract the best affiliates/sales people/promoters is to have the best offer for them. You'll always have competitors and those with the best offer will attract the best talent.

Good luck,
Steve

Yeah, what @ZeroTo100 said....

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!