The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

For Those That Need A Side Hustle:

Marketing, social media, advertising

gostorm21

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Sep 9, 2014
Note to the Mods: I'm fairly confident that something like this isn't against forum rules because I'm not asking for money or anything spammy like that. If I'm wrong, I apologize profusely in advance.

If you're reading this, chances are you're just getting started in your Fastlane journey. I'd like to help!

My company sells (something) for $xxxx. I'm hiring commission-based salespeople to work whenever they want/can. Every sale you make I'll send 35% your way (which is way more than I give to non-fastlaners!). Eventually, there's the possibility of going full-time and getting a base plus that same commission if you're interested. If you need an Upwork profile booster/want to be sure I'm legit I'd also be happy to invite you to apply on there. Just shoot me a message!

Again, to those in power, it is my most sincere hope that this isn't a forum party foul. Have a good one everyone!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

gostorm21

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Sep 9, 2014
Unfortunately, I'm refraining from posting the details of the business publicly here on the thread. There have been a few stories of posters getting their ideas stolen and I'd like to avoid being one of them!

daivey

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Apr 6, 2014
OP, you were all excited about starting this post. you msged me. I responded.. and now I'm hanging... dude. come on. how you want us to sell for you... i can't put my reputation on the line if I can't get a simple response to simple questions.

gostorm21

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Sep 9, 2014
Hey man, my apologies. I've been really busy running everything. I don't want to be the guy that jeopardizes your reputation (it's an important thing) so don't worry about it, I've got some other guys lined up.

siddharth91

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 5, 2016
Hey OP

I'm in Brooklyn, NY and I'm hungry for any opportunity I can get to get my feet wet in sales. Count me in!

axiom

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
Dec 6, 2014
Hey man, it's great to see another hardcore hustler on here.

Doing what it takes to win everything, and including others along the way. I think there may definitely be an opportunity for us to work together soon.

Keep up the good work, man.

gostorm21

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Sep 9, 2014
Thanks for the kind words! I know what it's like to be in that place of having the drive to work hard but no viable outlet for it, so now I'm trying to give those in a similar situation a way to apply their motivation and see results. Keep on kicking a$$ and shoot me a PM whenever!

OfficeAura

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 18, 2016
Note to the Mods: I'm fairly confident that something like this isn't against forum rules because I'm not asking for money or anything spammy like that. If I'm wrong, I apologize profusely in advance.

If you're reading this, chances are you're just getting started in your Fastlane journey. I'd like to help!

My company sells (something) for $xxxx. I'm hiring commission-based salespeople to work whenever they want/can. Every sale you make I'll send 35% your way (which is way more than I give to non-fastlaners!). Eventually, there's the possibility of going full-time and getting a base plus that same commission if you're interested. If you need an Upwork profile booster/want to be sure I'm legit I'd also be happy to invite you to apply on there. Just shoot me a message!

Again, to those in power, it is my most sincere hope that this isn't a forum party foul. Have a good one everyone!

Hi, Gostorm21, I do appreciate Your chance to offer such amazing deal! I am always happy to see people who are brave enough to make something their own. If Your offer is still on , I would be glad to accept it ( but I assume You would need some resume from my side ) ? Have an amazing day!

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago

"
You and TheNextTrump like this.
"

@TheNextTrump

Figures.

Samy

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 24, 2016
Hey,

I want to know more about this. I don't think I can PM you, this my first post :).

gostorm21

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Sep 9, 2014

Tapp001

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
May 24, 2016
Canadian located, and looking for ways to increase my sales skills. Send me a PM; I'd love to hear about the opportunity!

ZeroTo100

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Feb 2, 2016
New York City / New Jersey
I'm offering the same opportunity for 75%...

You can hire me for 75% or compete against me.

Which one is it?

----
PS Not interested in what your selling or working for you but you may come across someone just like this.

Last edited:

gostorm21

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Sep 9, 2014
I'm offering the same opportunity for 75%...

You can hire me for 75% or compete against me.

Which one is it?

----
PS Not interested in what your selling or working for you but you may come across someone just like this.

I appreciate the hypothetical and opportunity for me to figure out my response in advance. As it turns out, there are plenty of other avenues for hiring, and I posted this here because I really do want to help bring up members of a community that I've personally benefitted from so much. So to that person, I would respectfully decline, because I have no interest in working with a person whose first interaction with me is manipulative.

ZeroTo100

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Feb 2, 2016
New York City / New Jersey
I appreciate the hypothetical and opportunity for me to figure out my response in advance. As it turns out, there are plenty of other avenues for hiring, and I posted this here because I really do want to help bring up members of a community that I've personally benefitted from so much. So to that person, I would respectfully decline, because I have no interest in working with a person whose first interaction with me is manipulative.

Oh I agree with you 100%. In terms of posting this here, I think most people are here to learn how to get their own business off the ground. Grant it, for someone who needs a job to get their fastlane off the ground, it may be beneficial to them. For me as a reader on this forum, I think it would be more beneficial to hear your story. How you got started in creating your product and finding manufacturers. How you validated your concept before you actually took to manufacturing it. Some of your marketing strategies...To me, that's more valuable than anything.

In terms of my original statement, from what I've learned about affiliates and promotions (I've owned a very successful nightlife marketing and promotion business in NY), one of the ways to attract the best affiliates/sales people/promoters is to have the best offer for them. You'll always have competitors and those with the best offer will attract the best talent.

Good luck,
Steve

Silvestru

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 25, 2016
I'm actually looking to get better a phone sales and wouldn't mind the practice. If this is still valid, could you inbox me please? (I can't do it because of low post count)

billybill

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Jun 10, 2016
I have years of sales experience. I am always interested in opportunities as I work on my business.

Do send me a PM. I am in the UK.

TheHound

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Sep 23, 2015
Toronto

I sent you a pm

TonyStark

I'm not dead yet
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Jul 20, 2015
Austin, Texas
  • Doesn't disclose company/product.
  • Commission based sales a.k.a. "residual" (big with MLM)
  • Work wherever you want, whenever you want. (caters to the lazy, another MLM flag)
  • Become a business owner like me.
Definitely MLM.

gostorm21

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Sep 9, 2014
  • Doesn't disclose company/product.
  • Commission based sales a.k.a. "residual" (big with MLM)
  • Work wherever you want, whenever you want. (caters to the lazy, another MLM flag)
  • Become a business owner like me.
Definitely MLM.

Thanks for your piercing insight. There's a few problems, though:

1) I'm under no obligation to disclose anything, and my unwillingness to do so publicly tells a rational person absolutely nothing about what I do.

2) Commission-based sales doesn't equal the "residual" touted by MLMs. If you'd ever sold anything you'd know they're two very different things.

3) Not catering to the lazy, catering to people who have other things to do but need a side income to do them.

4) Not once did I say anything close to "be a business owner like me", but nice try.

I make it a policy not get in forum fights, and don't want to be "forum enemies" with you. I'm sure you're a kickass dude with a lot to offer. But when people post for no reason other than to spout popular BS ("OMG MLM!" and "You need to create value!" are my personal favorites) it pisses me off to no end, be it in my thread or someone else's.

gostorm21

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Sep 9, 2014
Also, to those interested in the future: If you're seeing this, I've maxed out how many I can feasibly work with for the time being, but if you're still interested feel free to still shoot me a message and I'll keep you in mind if I need new guys.

TonyStark

I'm not dead yet
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Jul 20, 2015
Austin, Texas
4) Not once did I say anything close to "be a business owner like me", but nice try.

At the moment, only for my own company. Turns out I'm not too bad at it though!

I'm sorry, I just feel like it's MLM. There's nothing to fight about if I'm right though.

I've dealt with a lot of MLM people, and they tend to get angry when you say that MLM or their business is stupid.

Again, I apologize.

gostorm21

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Sep 9, 2014
I'm sorry, I just feel like it's MLM. There's nothing to fight about if I'm right though.

I've dealt with a lot of MLM people, and they tend to get angry when you say that MLM or their business is stupid.

Again, I apologize.

I am 100% with you on the "MLM people suck a$$" front and they do tend to get angry when you mention the inherent flaws of their model. But I'd propose that non-MLMers, especially those like myself that have previously been ruthlessly screwed over in my naïveté by the same, might also feel defensive when they are (what they think is baselessly) accused of perpetuating the model that they so desperately hate. Sort of a "wait, but I hate them, too!" reaction.

It is good of you to call BS on things you think might lead others astray, and I apologize for any anger/defensiveness that might have seeped into my above reply. I was having a less-than-ideal day.

Going forward, I wish you nothing but the best in whatever you choose to pursue, and hope for the chance to have a less confrontational discussion in the future!

VS-Recruit

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Mar 12, 2016
Dubai, UAE
Unfortunately, I'm refraining from posting the details of the business publicly here on the thread. There have been a few stories of posters getting their ideas stolen and I'd like to avoid being one of them!

Hi,

Can you PM me more details? I stay in Dubai and can cover the Middle east if the product brings value to the marketplace.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.