The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Flips, Real Estate, & Landscaping... You gotta Johnny Hustle baby!!

wyattnorton

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Jan 15, 2019
Northern IL & Southeastern WI
I am going to post a quick little update on what I've been hustling around doing.

Real Estate: Bought 2 flip houses, both for a total of $30k. Been busting a$$ trying to get some people out there to start working on the place. Where these two houses are the people are either jacked busy for 2-3 months out or just never show up. So finally got a quality guy doing work on one house and hurrying to get it done before economy completely tanks.

Landscaping: Partnered with a company in my area that has been doing it for 30+ years. I handle client acquisitions and project management while I learn from the owner on how he runs his business. I added 5 projects this season for him totaling approximately $75,000 in jobs.

Flip Cars: I flipped two trucks making $5,000 profit on one and $2,500 profit on the other. Took some time to get ball joints, rockers, and corners on but F*ck it was worth it. These babies came out clean and now I have four more cars coming. A Tahoe, chevy silverado, ford escape, and a gmc sierra.

And I am still finishing up my last two online classes to graduate from college (I'm 21 btw)

Graduated a year early because I realize it was not what I wanted to do so I busted a$$ and took 2-3 20 credit hour semesters and a lot of summer classes.

Will keep you updated as much as I can

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Bought 2 flip houses, both for a total of $30k.

Where they hell you live? Mumbai India?

Congrats on collecting some big wins early in your life.

wyattnorton

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Jan 15, 2019
Where they hell you live? Mumbai India?

Congrats on collecting some big wins early in your life.
HA! No thanks man!

The properties were foreclosures and they're in small, somewhat country towns in my state. (Populations are around 500-1000 max!)

I appreciate that, they seem so small to me, but I guess that's because I see there is always bigger and better avenues!

Thanks MJ for all the wisdom you gave me and others through your books

wyattnorton

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Jan 15, 2019
What condition are these in - total gut jobs? Just curious. Nice job so far!!
I will attach pictures at some point. One of them is a total gut job. The last people who bought it thought they were flippers and decided to tear the whole placed apart, so that will be a $30k-$40k nut to spend.

The other is much more intact, just got the garage roof reshingled and siding on house/garage redone. Moving along nicely and I am trying to finish it up before winter. Both of them...532BD926-FE34-4E94-9A33-7833651045EC.jpeg

Attachments

• 30C53853-E00A-48A4-BD3D-43AB9E712E60.jpeg
    30C53853-E00A-48A4-BD3D-43AB9E712E60.jpeg
    256.5 KB · Views: 27
  • 8985F07E-E489-4347-9057-B1226ACDD17E.jpeg
    8985F07E-E489-4347-9057-B1226ACDD17E.jpeg
    423.5 KB · Views: 26
  • 24AD4F0C-58FB-4D18-A476-6984501FE07A.jpeg
    24AD4F0C-58FB-4D18-A476-6984501FE07A.jpeg
    237.6 KB · Views: 23
  • A0F39B63-E391-4398-A829-F5285578CBB6.jpeg
    A0F39B63-E391-4398-A829-F5285578CBB6.jpeg
    222.8 KB · Views: 22
  • 2F557CEB-1B7A-4069-ADDA-1E974A724084.jpeg
    2F557CEB-1B7A-4069-ADDA-1E974A724084.jpeg
    217.7 KB · Views: 22
  • 7174F6E6-C6A6-4F90-81B7-6DD1E1F40105.jpeg
    7174F6E6-C6A6-4F90-81B7-6DD1E1F40105.jpeg
    248.7 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

wyattnorton

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Jan 15, 2019
Learned today to be prepared for anything, but have zero expectations for customers/clients, both bad and good.

When we sign contracts, we have a 30 day from sign date to start the landscape project. Yes people love to text “When are you coming?” about a week in, i just tell them the truth.

Today I had a lady that we signed 2 weeks ago texted me that she has a problem with our timeline and to give her a call. My partner and I instantly went to the negative that she found someone else for cheaper and shittier quality, thus, wanting her deposit back.

However, when we called her it turns out that she actually said it was okay if we came later because they are doing construction on her road and she didn’t want to hold up any other projects if it takes us more time to access her property.

Of course there are the bad apples, plenty… but it’s moments like these that remind me to just go with the flow and not rush into judging the situation before experiencing it.

Yussef

Knowledge Recycler
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Jan 30, 2012
I will attach pictures at some point. One of them is a total gut job. The last people who bought it thought they were flippers and decided to tear the whole placed apart, so that will be a $30k-$40k nut to spend.

The other is much more intact, just got the garage roof reshingled and siding on house/garage redone. Moving along nicely and I am trying to finish it up before winter. Both of them...View attachment 44020
Good Job. Just don't overwhelm yourself with a ton of other niches while you are learning and growing your business. I promise you will miss a ton more opportunity.

Aaron_S

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 1, 2018
USA

The other is much more intact, just got the garage roof reshingled and siding on house/garage redone. Moving along nicely and I am trying to finish it up before winter. Both of them...

I mean it looks like they tore the place apart because everything was sagging/falling in from improper support and rot. It looks like they remedied all of that and put in some new windows. There is probably more than you paid for the place in materials and labor just there.

What is the median sale price for a house of that size in that 'town'?

wyattnorton

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Jan 15, 2019
I mean it looks like they tore the place apart because everything was sagging/falling in from improper support and rot. It looks like they remedied all of that and put in some new windows. There is probably more than you paid for the place in materials and labor just there.

What is the median sale price for a house of that size in that 'town'?
The one property that is better condition is a 3bed/1bath. Those are selling for $110k-$125k, but I assume I'll get around $90k-$100k. Built in 1945 most are 70s houses, but mine is solid and has good infrastructure in terms of plumbing and electricity.

The torn down property will probably be a 3/1 or 3/2 if I can fit it. Those are selling for $75k-$135k, depending on year built. Mine was built in the 70's, so once I turn it around it will probably go for $70k-$90k

Aaron_S

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 1, 2018
USA
The one property that is better condition is a 3bed/1bath. Those are selling for $110k-$125k, but I assume I'll get around $90k-$100k. Built in 1945 most are 70s houses, but mine is solid and has good infrastructure in terms of plumbing and electricity.

The torn down property will probably be a 3/1 or 3/2 if I can fit it. Those are selling for $75k-$135k, depending on year built. Mine was built in the 70's, so once I turn it around it will probably go for $70k-$90k

That's about the same as small towns in my state. The first one sounds like a rare find and a nice early win.

We lived in the last house that we flipped for a while then moved and rented it out for a couple of years. We used a popular realtor, and she had a couple of options for guys that were pretty quick and cheap to come in and do the minor things we were missing when we were ready to sell. You might try talking to a realtor with a good track record (assuming that you are going that route) if you are having trouble finding a handyman for small stuff.

wyattnorton

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Jan 15, 2019
That's about the same as small towns in my state. The first one sounds like a rare find and a nice early win.

We lived in the last house that we flipped for a while then moved and rented it out for a couple of years. We used a popular realtor, and she had a couple of options for guys that were pretty quick and cheap to come in and do the minor things we were missing when we were ready to sell. You might try talking to a realtor with a good track record (assuming that you are going that route) if you are having trouble finding a handyman for small stuff.
Luckily I found a decent one for the nicer house. But that took about 30-50 calls and quotes to find the guy… Angie’s list haha.

Second one has been a nightmare to find help. Have a guy coming on Monday morning to start on the siding.

I’ll definitely try the realtor route. I don’t have one I work with in my state nor in the area. The realtor I bought the beat down one from was very shady, took strategic pics and didn’t show what shape the roof was in at all. However, we can make it work.

Have you continued to invest in real estate??

wyattnorton

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Jan 15, 2019
Just signed up another client for an $8k job. Simple gazebo and deck with plants beds, plants, and some outdoor lighting.

Probably profit, $2k ( I get half of the profits when I find the client)

Aaron_S

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 1, 2018
USA
Luckily I found a decent one for the nicer house. But that took about 30-50 calls and quotes to find the guy… Angie’s list haha.

Second one has been a nightmare to find help. Have a guy coming on Monday morning to start on the siding.

I’ll definitely try the realtor route. I don’t have one I work with in my state nor in the area. The realtor I bought the beat down one from was very shady, took strategic pics and didn’t show what shape the roof was in at all. However, we can make it work.

Have you continued to invest in real estate??
Add Home Advisor to Angi for my most painful contractor engagement. (It was for about $30k of commercial electrical work. The guy came highly recommended and referenced, but I suspect now that he had never done a project of that scale on his own before. The work was ok it just took for ever and I ended up finishing the last circuit myself and had to clean up some of the burial points.)

We do invest some what but just here and there. More like a hobby. I think if we stayed in one area and built a network of service people we would do it more.

Right now the only thing we have that is a project is a house about like your second in a small city about 3 hours from my home. I have had only had one GC actually show up and 3 weeks later he hasn't sent a quote. I have a family friend that is a GC in that area but he is overbooked the next few months. I'm guessing that project will drag on through the winter when things slow down for everybody. I also might end up just doing some of the work and just contracting out the various trades pieces.

I'm just saying you aren't alone. It's just hard to get someone on a big indoor remodel project this time of year.

It sounds like you are really killing it at building some skills and a war chest to invest in your future ventures. I wish I had your drive and direction at that age.

wyattnorton

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Jan 15, 2019
Add Home Advisor to Angi for my most painful contractor engagement. (It was for about $30k of commercial electrical work. The guy came highly recommended and referenced, but I suspect now that he had never done a project of that scale on his own before. The work was ok it just took for ever and I ended up finishing the last circuit myself and had to clean up some of the burial points.)

We do invest some what but just here and there. More like a hobby. I think if we stayed in one area and built a network of service people we would do it more.

Right now the only thing we have that is a project is a house about like your second in a small city about 3 hours from my home. I have had only had one GC actually show up and 3 weeks later he hasn't sent a quote. I have a family friend that is a GC in that area but he is overbooked the next few months. I'm guessing that project will drag on through the winter when things slow down for everybody. I also might end up just doing some of the work and just contracting out the various trades pieces.

I'm just saying you aren't alone. It's just hard to get someone on a big indoor remodel project this time of year.

It sounds like you are really killing it at building some skills and a war chest to invest in your future ventures. I wish I had your drive and direction at that age.
I appreciate that! It took me 2-3 years to really step into doing all this, but it was worth it 100%

The thing too is the economy is too good and people are spending money like crazy. Where my properties are, the median incomes is around $40k-$70k, and people are now able to spend money because of gov. checks and other aid. However, once the economy tanks most of the contractors will not have work... so stay in there and hopefully next Spring the contractors get off their butts and can finish your investment.

wyattnorton

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Jan 15, 2019
One of the clients I have for a smaller landscaping job ($10k) said their dad passed away and their trying to sell the house.

It is a 3bed/1 bath (999sf) ranch with a basement. Built in the 60s, full of junk but a lot of stuff I can sell off (tools, lawn mowers, etc.) The property appraised at $138,500.

There is a parcel of land behind it that is .28 acres. Has a different zoning, but it may be useable and can sell it separately. It was appraised at $76,000.

My two offers I am going to make to the people:

1) $90k in cash for the house, quick close, 1 inspection or none (we'll see what I'm thinking)
2) if they don't take that offer, I will let the not pay the rest of the $5k for their project and I pay them another $5k to have a month to clean the place out

Number 2 I can probably get around $30k-$40k from all the stuff in the house and the detached 2.5 car garage.

wyattnorton

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Jan 15, 2019
Tough clients in the past week…

About this time of year (2-3 weeks before fourth of July), clients start getting antsy and love to ask when we will show up for their landscape projects.

Our contract stipulates 30 days plus rain and heat days from signing…

Had a lady call us twice saying she is “nervous” because we haven’t shown up yet… It’s only been 2 weeks from signing.

Of course people love to try and rush us to get their projects done but they couldn’t move faster to sign up before the end of May

wyattnorton

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Jan 15, 2019
Well, this is the year for deck repairs and staining!

Just had 2 more clients sign up for a total of $9,500 (about $7k-$7.5k in profit total)

One thing I am learning throughout this process in landscaping, is that it does not matter what your expectations are of the clients or people you work with in the beginning. Focus on their actions which are much more consistent than their emotions and feelings.

I had clients that my business partner cut their contract from $8900 to $5k in cash to fix their deck, put in a ramp, and stain the deck.

NOW THEIR CALLING US to say they "Don't like the brown they chose."

In this learning moment, I realized that clients and people truly do not understand what business owners actually go through to ensure a great product. We jumped through 2-3 hoops for a few hours to get this paint correct for clients that "should" be kissing our asses.

However, my business partner explained that while we are only making a $2k-$3k profit on this job, these people are very well connected in the neighborhood. If we do a great job (which we also do), then there could be 2-3 additional jobs this year, and possibly 5-6 next year.

I know this is not a guarantee, and I see everywhere that referrals and repeat business are much easier and better to work with than finding new customers.

It is interesting to contemplate and see what frameworks can be put into place for contractors and landscapers... may be an opportunity there!

wyattnorton

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Jan 15, 2019
Update:

I made an offer to those clients for their father's house that they are selling.

They ended up agreeing to allow me to clean out their house and keep anything I find. I paid $5k to do so, and wrote up a legal agreement to protect myself and them (incase of injuries, theft, etc.)

This place is packed full of stuff and there is a trailer I can use for landscaping/flipping houses, but I can probably get $1.5k-$2.5k for it (they have the title for it as well).

All the other stuff should total up to around $10k, there is a garage full of tool, gas tools, a machine press (probably around $500-$1.5K, not sure yet).

Going there tomorrow to start cleaning it up!

wyattnorton

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Jan 15, 2019
It has been a while since I posted anything.

Following the clean up for the clients, we are almost done! 2-3 more days of hauling away steal, throwing garbage in the dumpster, and taking things to be listed on eBay.

I spent about $2k on 30 yard dumpsters, we needed 4 of them and each of $500 each...

Did 3 weekends of garage sales making about $1500-$2000 a month, sold off all the lawnmowers and trailers for $5k. I even found an old 1968 Suzuki 2 stroke in the back woods buried.

My flip houses are going well too. Just finishing up on the roof for one property, but have to meet with a new contractor for the other one. Been through 3-4 contractors for both house.

If you ever flip your own properties (not sure what it is like in your area) but where I am flipping these guys can be brutal. One day they're on point doing great work, then they go on a bender and fall apart. Most recent situation was a guy trying to rush me paying him without even telling me how he wanted to be paid. Went at it with him and he was trying to get one over on me for a while. Paid him $2k over Zelle and now he's apologizing for his psychoticness...

Anyways, I am turning 22 in September so my goal before then is to have my one flip house almost ready for sale. Almost means I am buttoning up the inside and preparing to list it before October.

Another goal is start netting $2,000 a month on eBay and average have my first $25,000 month with landscaping, eBay, and flip cars.

Stay tuned

wyattnorton

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Jan 15, 2019
Been looking into a fertilizing company recently... curious if anyone has run their own, worked for one, or done something similar.

I know @Johnny boy has a similar setup with his lawncare business that it is a yearly contract for each client and he offers other services, not just cutting grass.

The nearest fertilizing company to me started with 3-4 trucks just 5 years ago and now has 40+ trucks going around my area.

Seems like a great opportunity to come in as a smaller company... thought i'd see if anyone has some experience with this business!

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
620%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
Been looking into a fertilizing company recently... curious if anyone has run their own, worked for one, or done something similar.

I know @Johnny boy has a similar setup with his lawncare business that it is a yearly contract for each client and he offers other services, not just cutting grass.

The nearest fertilizing company to me started with 3-4 trucks just 5 years ago and now has 40+ trucks going around my area.

Seems like a great opportunity to come in as a smaller company... thought i'd see if anyone has some experience with this business!
In MY view, I see a lot of "fertilizing" companies. Seems like it's harder to find anyone that actually cuts grass. But when customers call in, they only ask for anything like fertilizing services less than 10% of the time.

To me, it seems like a competitive industry, that not many people are really even looking for, so there doesn't seem like much of a problem to be solved = less money to be made.

wyattnorton

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Jan 15, 2019
In MY view, I see a lot of "fertilizing" companies. Seems like it's harder to find anyone that actually cuts grass. But when customers call in, they only ask for anything like fertilizing services less than 10% of the time.

To me, it seems like a competitive industry, that not many people are really even looking for, so there doesn't seem like much of a problem to be solved = less money to be made.
That's very interesting. From my perspective, in my area there are WAY too many people cutting grass at cheap a$$ prices. However, could there be a skew for having the systems you created for your business... I think so.

The fertilizing industry seems so large around me because there are only 1-2 major companies that encompass most of my area. There are plenty of smaller guys, but it appears (not being in the industry actively) that there is a possibility for someone of my age and experience to make a dent.

Then again, I can only learn about what you're saying the hard way!

wyattnorton

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Jan 15, 2019
Update 8/26/2022:

Been busy as hell recently busting out landscape projects.

This week was my biggest week!! Added 3 new projects with $25k in deposits for $50k total when completed.

I get 40% of the profit so a conservative $10k-$15k when all is said and done.

My one flip house has the outside buttoned up and now we’re moving inside. Dropped $8k on the roof and gutters but it needed it for sure.

Sold 1 flip truck in the last 2 weeks, profited $1,500 and didn’t have to do much to it.

Been working working working so haven’t done much else.

Keep y’all updated, enjoy life!

wyattnorton

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Jan 15, 2019
Update 8/26/2022:

Been busy as hell recently busting out landscape projects.

This week was my biggest week!! Added 3 new projects with $25k in deposits for $50k total when completed.

I get 40% of the profit so a conservative $10k-$15k when all is said and done.

My one flip house has the outside buttoned up and now we’re moving inside. Dropped $8k on the roof and gutters but it needed it for sure.

Sold 1 flip truck in the last 2 weeks, profited $1,500 and didn’t have to do much to it.

Been working working working so haven’t done much else.

Keep y’all updated, enjoy life!
Just a note that the $10k project it took me 3 visits to the guys house to figure out the project that he was willing to do.

He wanted to block his neighbor's view of his house. I laid out a plan with the quote, but he "only" has $10k to spend on landscaping this year. So we worked through it and brought the cost down to $15k with two payments of $2.5k at the end of this year and the end of January next year.

One of the other projects came from running paid ads in a local newspaper. Most of the people in my area are older and do not use computers/emails/etc. but I also have a website for the younger people as well.

The third project came from referral on past business. We did a retaining wall for someone else across the lake, they asked the people who did and we got the call this year.

My main takeaway from the first project is that diligent follow-up and follow-through are crucial for a service based business and other businesses as well.

After meeting with the guy the first time, he did not contact me for 2 weeks. I called and asked what was going on and he asked me to come back out to see. He did add some dirt for a berm and asked what I could do with that.

I gave him another quote at a cheaper price of $15k to put in (2) 10 foot pines, (2) 8 foot pines, and (4) 6 foot juniper trees, along with a short 10-15 foot fence depending on what needs to be done.

He then went silent for another month. I emailed him one night and he asked me when could I start the project. I gave him the honest answer of probably October, November at the latest as we have a lot of projects going.

Went out there, we arranged the payment plan and I got the $10k deposit on the spot.

HERE'S WHAT HE DOES NOT KNOW:

Immediately after I cashed the check, I called up the best nursery for the pines and junipers and got a deal for 2 extra junipers and 1 extra pine. So now he is going to get more and I won't tell him until I get there with the trees to blow his mind.

This is what I have learned from my business partner is always focus on the details. When we were doing a deck job, the bottom boards were ugly. My partner decided to have them covered with new pieces of wood because that's how he would want it. The total project was a profit of ~ $10k and this only costed $300 in materials plus around $200 in labor for 3 hours of work.

But the client was blown away and we now have 2 more jobs in the same neighborhood because of it.

Have the audacity to give a little more to your customers and clients, even if you make less money.

wyattnorton

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Jan 15, 2019
These are the two current deck jobs we are doing.

The larger deck and half primed (white paint) are on job that we are picking up wood, replacing bad pieces, putting it down on a 45 degree angle, prime, then 2 coats of Cabot Deck Correct.

The smaller deck is cedar and we are staining that one.

The first one is a $25k total project and the second is a $15k project.

The second project I like much more because most of the profit comes from taking out and putting new plants. Easy as hell to use a pickaxe, rip em out, slam in new ones, and mulch the piss out of it. Plus it makes the place look much better.

We should rock n roll and finish both up by the end of next week so we can start a new project involving a retaining wall and seat wall.

Attachments

• 7E9DDC80-9E27-4228-8A1C-A93D4ED8F15A.jpeg
    7E9DDC80-9E27-4228-8A1C-A93D4ED8F15A.jpeg
    244 KB · Views: 7
  • 5295BA38-B338-46FD-BDCD-C66A3AD1DC7F.jpeg
    5295BA38-B338-46FD-BDCD-C66A3AD1DC7F.jpeg
    306.1 KB · Views: 6
  • C37BDE09-0F0C-4FFB-861A-146F8693E6E3.jpeg
    C37BDE09-0F0C-4FFB-861A-146F8693E6E3.jpeg
    354.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 8E45DAC2-795E-4961-957F-F5E26BEEF5B3.jpeg
    8E45DAC2-795E-4961-957F-F5E26BEEF5B3.jpeg