The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

First thing in the morning - my process

Anything related to matters of the mind

Jon123456

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Jun 20, 2011
In order to improve my character and to make myself more conducive to being successful, I decided a couple of weeks back to create a morning ritual. The idea is that only by doing certain things regularly, consistently and religiously will I install the necessary habits and character traits that lead to success.

Here is what I do. Using Evernote (must have software), I created a note called "Start of day routine". In it, I have a bulleted list of actions I have to take. I won't list them all because some are too personal, but I will give you a flavour.

• Update website stats - financials and video views
  • Hand-grips: 20 x each hand
  • Read "Reality Statements" - this is a list of harsh things I must face up to, which is some fuel to push me forward.
  • Read "Conditioning Statements" - this is a list of positive statements to brainwash my mind with.
  • Hand-grips: 20 x each hand
  • Few other things ;)
You get the idea. By doing this every morning before starting work, I feel I will give myself the best possible chance to make positive change. After all, if you don't change, nothing happens. You are what you habitually do.

I work from home so I am in-front of my PC with Evernote open and ready. Its really very easy to do.

What do you do when you first get up? What do you think of this process? What would you add to the process to improve it?

Regards,

Jon

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.