- Joined
- Aug 14, 2014
- Messages
- 207
Rep Bank
$730
$730
User Power: 112%
WOW.....I am not one to brag about simply doing a day job but yall I grabbed up a HUGE policy and it took a few months and ALOT of chasing people and phones and faxes and calling. It was a significant life insurance policy.
2 things learned
NO ONE will EVER work as HARD as you will for YOUR money.... what is this you ask? well I was waiting for it to go through and it was all caught up in messy underwriting. well I got on the phone... the company haden't even got it yet! its been a week! so I called up the paramed company lit like a bottle rocket screamin and literally cussin at all these generic named secretary ladies (no offense to ladies..just how it played out) to get their ish together! was literally telling them some pretty gruesome stuff...lotta professionalism and age was shown. flippin out! wondering why no one was working as hard as me!!!! then got onto the underwriter...he was movin even slower!!!! after alot of barking and faxing and basically whip cracking I FINALLY got it where it needed to go.....sheesh! whats the deal! WORK PEOPLE! by the end of it all the Dallas paramed wouldn't answer the phone, the para-med headquarters gave me a PERSONAL supervisor number to call... and the company got my policy looked at and taken care of in weeks when previously telling me it would take months
the second thing I learned was to spread a little thinner...in my progress for this big fish I missed out on some warm leads that were 400-800 dollars of extra income. don't be afraid to jump on em and knock em out while other things are on the stove
all the while working the 1:30 to 6:30 shift day in and day out at my shipping center..makin my 60 bones a day.
working everyday so one day all days are Saturdays.
oh one last thing...stay patient! that is the key to the fast lane. move everyday but be patient.
2 things learned
NO ONE will EVER work as HARD as you will for YOUR money.... what is this you ask? well I was waiting for it to go through and it was all caught up in messy underwriting. well I got on the phone... the company haden't even got it yet! its been a week! so I called up the paramed company lit like a bottle rocket screamin and literally cussin at all these generic named secretary ladies (no offense to ladies..just how it played out) to get their ish together! was literally telling them some pretty gruesome stuff...lotta professionalism and age was shown. flippin out! wondering why no one was working as hard as me!!!! then got onto the underwriter...he was movin even slower!!!! after alot of barking and faxing and basically whip cracking I FINALLY got it where it needed to go.....sheesh! whats the deal! WORK PEOPLE! by the end of it all the Dallas paramed wouldn't answer the phone, the para-med headquarters gave me a PERSONAL supervisor number to call... and the company got my policy looked at and taken care of in weeks when previously telling me it would take months
the second thing I learned was to spread a little thinner...in my progress for this big fish I missed out on some warm leads that were 400-800 dollars of extra income. don't be afraid to jump on em and knock em out while other things are on the stove
all the while working the 1:30 to 6:30 shift day in and day out at my shipping center..makin my 60 bones a day.
working everyday so one day all days are Saturdays.
oh one last thing...stay patient! that is the key to the fast lane. move everyday but be patient.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
