The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

[MOTIVATION] A reminder / another taste of the SLOW LANE.

Anything related to matters of the mind

suvv

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Dec 12, 2015
Not asking for pity. Just a reminder to others from TMF that I find relevant.

The slowlane is spending New Year’s Eve at your full time job and going home to an empty house because you don’t have time to see your loved ones.
The slowlane is spending New Year’s Day at your full time job.
The slowlane doesn’t care if you miss your girlfriend and want to spend a holiday with her. It doesn’t really care if you haven’t seen your family in a month or more either.

Do something you hate tomorrow and the next day. Do it everyday. If you get too comfortable, you just get weak and complacent.
Take a shower so cold it burns, even if you have to turn the hot water on after 20 seconds. When you want to get out, tell yourself five more seconds. Push until you physically can’t be in it, just because you hate it.

Pardon me, but - just don’t die regretting being a pussy.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Now you know why VR is likely to be the next big thing as people spend their real money on fake "virtual street cred" lol.

If you want to make a shitton of money, bet on the continued and intensified zombification of culture as they try to medicate life's quiet desperation. Zuckerfuck is no dummy.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
Not asking for pity. Just a reminder to others from TMF that I find relevant.

The slowlane is spending New Year’s Eve at your full time job and going home to an empty house because you don’t have time to see your loved ones.
The slowlane is spending New Year’s Day at your full time job.
The slowlane doesn’t care if you miss your girlfriend and want to spend a holiday with her. It doesn’t really care if you haven’t seen your family in a month or more either.

Do something you hate tomorrow and the next day. Do it everyday. If you get too comfortable, you just get weak and complacent.
Take a shower so cold it burns, even if you have to turn the hot water on after 20 seconds. When you want to get out, tell yourself five more seconds. Push until you physically can’t be in it, just because you hate it.

Pardon me, but - just don’t die regretting being a pussy.
Neither do your fast-lane business clients care.

Fundamentally to me it is about “who are you fighting for.”

When you have money and hence time you can name any day on the calendar a holiday as you like.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.