The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

first real taste of PROGRESS (hustlehumble)

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Jamesdoesmith

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Aug 14, 2014
WOW.....I am not one to brag about simply doing a day job but yall I grabbed up a HUGE policy and it took a few months and ALOT of chasing people and phones and faxes and calling. It was a significant life insurance policy.

2 things learned

NO ONE will EVER work as HARD as you will for YOUR money.... what is this you ask? well I was waiting for it to go through and it was all caught up in messy underwriting. well I got on the phone... the company haden't even got it yet! its been a week! so I called up the paramed company lit like a bottle rocket screamin and literally cussin at all these generic named secretary ladies (no offense to ladies..just how it played out) to get their ish together! was literally telling them some pretty gruesome stuff...lotta professionalism and age was shown. flippin out! wondering why no one was working as hard as me!!!! then got onto the underwriter...he was movin even slower!!!! after alot of barking and faxing and basically whip cracking I FINALLY got it where it needed to go.....sheesh! whats the deal! WORK PEOPLE! by the end of it all the Dallas paramed wouldn't answer the phone, the para-med headquarters gave me a PERSONAL supervisor number to call... and the company got my policy looked at and taken care of in weeks when previously telling me it would take months

the second thing I learned was to spread a little thinner...in my progress for this big fish I missed out on some warm leads that were 400-800 dollars of extra income. don't be afraid to jump on em and knock em out while other things are on the stove

all the while working the 1:30 to 6:30 shift day in and day out at my shipping center..makin my 60 bones a day.

working everyday so one day all days are Saturdays.

oh one last thing...stay patient! that is the key to the fast lane. move everyday but be patient.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.