The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

First infant "step".

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Tactical

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Apr 9, 2016
Lincoln, Nebraska
My progress journal certainly won't be everyday. the excitement overwhelms me and I believe reporting my progress will keep me accountable and to finally attempt this major step in life- no matter how small my progress has been.

I'm not sure when to reveal my idea I plan on executing here in my hometown, but I really wish I knew so I can gain valuable advice directly related to my field.

My Progress:
I researched and found a portable welder/generator (SMAW process for you welders out there) to purchase. They are pretty expensive, but this machine will do the job. Since I receive the Post 9/11 GI bill, I applied for 7 or 8 scholarships to hopefully allow me to pocket more money. I know through knowledge that lots and lots of money goes wasted because students don't apply. I won a total of $800.00 currently through 2 scholarship awards (easiest money I have made in a few minutes thus far.) I have an event to go to tomorrow to hear an AWS director speak at my school. There, they will be handing out the chosen students scholarship awards worth $1,000 I believe. I'm hoping to earn that one as well. My school refund will pay more than half the cost of this welder.

I had a fantastic money saving idea concerning my idea. this excited me. It was a DUH moment.

Brought The Millionaire Fastlane to work with me for another read.

Yes, that is it. I refuse to go into debt for this. Can't wait to get my welder.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

4x4ord

It's all about freedom
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
208%
Sep 28, 2015
My progress journal certainly won't be everyday. the excitement overwhelms me and I believe reporting my progress will keep me accountable and to finally attempt this major step in life- no matter how small my progress has been.

I'm not sure when to reveal my idea I plan on executing here in my hometown, but I really wish I knew so I can gain valuable advice directly related to my field.

My Progress:
I researched and found a portable welder/generator (SMAW process for you welders out there) to purchase. They are pretty expensive, but this machine will do the job. Since I receive the Post 9/11 GI bill, I applied for 7 or 8 scholarships to hopefully allow me to pocket more money. I know through knowledge that lots and lots of money goes wasted because students don't apply. I won a total of $800.00 currently through 2 scholarship awards (easiest money I have made in a few minutes thus far.) I have an event to go to tomorrow to hear an AWS director speak at my school. There, they will be handing out the chosen students scholarship awards worth $1,000 I believe. I'm hoping to earn that one as well. My school refund will pay more than half the cost of this welder.

I had a fantastic money saving idea concerning my idea. this excited me. It was a DUH moment.

Brought The Millionaire Fastlane to work with me for another read.

Yes, that is it. I refuse to go into debt for this. Can't wait to get my welder.

Nice work on getting started! I paid for all of my fab tools by building fence gates in my free time. The repetitiveness helped my welding skills and taught me some short cuts on fabbing and fitup.

They key is to execute, as in make sales, no matter how small it may be. Earn your first $1 with that welder, learn from your mistakes and keep going. Don't worry about every detail. You'll figure that out along the way. Make sales happen. Even if your current idea doesn't pan out, there is a thousand ways to make money with a welder and your skills. Don't be afraid to change directions if idea #1 isn't panning out.

Good luck! You're on the right path!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.