michaelp1998
New Contributor
- Joined
- Aug 5, 2023
- Messages
- 3
Rep Bank
$75
$75
User Power: 33%
Hello everyone my name is Michael I am study at home student in the recent days I had a great Idea that could change the the dating app game and I am currently giving myself to it it's the first times I am seriously trying and studying, after reading the book I decided (and I knew for a lot longer ) that the slow lane of school and jobs is not for me I am currently learning all that comes to hand and every information that can help. Since I'm a student starting money is and issue but I know it takes money to make money so I don't care working extras afterwards but I am Shure it will not fail me, keeping to the fast lane mindset of consuming information and practice and repeat is hard for me but I know my odd and I will work till I succeed. It's an honor meeting everyone here and will see you out there soon!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
