The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fire in our souls

KCassidy

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 15, 2018
Hi i'm KCassidy 20 something my plan is to save the world and help everone live more fulfilling lives, I worked as a retail supervisor for 5 years learned I can't stand making hollow money for unethical and exploitative companies and have always wanted to start my own ventures to improve lives.

I believe that we are all in charge of our own destiny right now I'm working on a website to provide my indepth and brutally honest psychic readings and life coaching which can be used for serious self analysis and help people to get back on track with what they really want from life I'm also working on a book and coaching process for self empowerment. If anyone on here is interested I'm giving free readings in exchange for completion of a short survey for a limited time only let me know if interested.

Thank you @MJ DeMarco for Unscripted and Millionaire Fastlane which I have started reading makes a lot of sense it's definately time to tear up the script and for us to step up and create value and live today!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...