The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Finished University, and thinking about my future

Emese01

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Oct 19, 2017
Hungary
Hello, I am Emese!

3 months ago i finished my studies, and thinking about my possibilities in my profession.. In Hungary i don't think that i can achieve a life i would live in whit that. So my friend gave me a book that called "The Millionaire Fastlane ", i started to read it, and find out a lot of things. My bad habits about thinking. And now I'm here! :) I catch every chance to learn, because i know this is an important part of the process. So i look arund here, because i'm very intrested about another persons experiences. And i wish for everybody to find a best way in your life, and don't be affraid of it! The first step is the hardest!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
Hello, I am Emese!

3 months ago i finished my studies, and thinking about my possibilities in my profession.. In Hungary i don't think that i can achieve a life i would live in whit that. So my friend gave me a book that called "The Millionaire Fastlane ", i started to read it, and find out a lot of things. My bad habits about thinking. And now I'm here! :) I catch every chance to learn, because i know this is an important part of the process. So i look arund here, because i'm very intrested about another persons experiences. And i wish for everybody to find a best way in your life, and don't be affraid of it! The first step is the hardest!
Welcome!

Well done for deciding to step out of a comfort zone in the name of financial freedom!

I Am I Said

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Sep 14, 2017
Canada
What are the actual possibilities in your profession, and what is your profession? Do you feel like talking about that a bit? You'll get a lot of insight from this gang.

Emese01

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Oct 19, 2017
Hungary
Hello!

I'm a hydrobiologist. First of all, in my near area you can't find jobs called "hydrobiologist". In online jobseekers forums hard to find job advertisement which is related my qualification. Second possibility is search compaies directly. Sadly in national parks, they don't need a hyrobiologist, because if they have to do any survey they outsource to external companies. In Hungary there are one Ltd. that do all the survey the whole country. I work to them temporary, when they have to go collect samples. But they dont employe me full time, because, they couldnt support more staff. My specialization is define water quality by macroinvertebrates. They are indicator species and indicate waterquality with they existence or deficiency.
I talk a lot of people who works in this area and they told me they don't have time for their family, and the payment is unsatisfactory too.

So i like my specialization, but it does not match my future goals. I would like to do things which is important and useful for people. I don't affraid of much work, if i see it makes sense. First of all i woluld like to build a secure future for me and my family. And after all if i have some freetime and i hope i will have some, i could do researches for as a hobby.
I intersted about photography, web- and logo desgine. And i started to learn english harder.

This is my situation in a nutshell. And sorry for my english, if somebody don't understand something ask me and I try to describe it in another way.

Thanks for your time! :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Michael Burgess

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Sep 30, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Hi Emese!

I admire how technically challenging your job must be, and the fact you can speak a second language pretty well indicates you're intelligent too - you definitely have enough brains to make the Fastlane work for you!

Unfortunately, your job will be your main limiting factor to getting on the Fastlane and building wealth. Is there any way you can move to an area where you would be earning more money? Can you offer your services as a consultant at a higher rate of pay? Could you create a product or service related to your field of knowledge?

Keep reading each of MJ's books, other books on business and entrepreneurship, and try to make an idea happen. Keep us updated and good luck!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...