The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I'm not afraid of my future

Ryan Harun

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Apr 5, 2022
I see a lot of people preaching about "fix your mindset" or "believe in yourself" and i think MJ DeMarco really concern about this topic when I read the first few page of his book TMF and this is what creates passion to doing what you need to do not what you loved to do. You got to be bold to find your meaning and purpose and that's came from f*ck this event moment as MJ described in Unscripted . I see my peers and family and I noticed that they basically has their own FTE moment when they complaining about their life really suck so bad but their not willing to change.

I think there's is a step before you have the guts make a change and believe in yourself why you got to do this.

But first let me introduce myself. I'm 21 working in a Japanese restaurant as a dishwasher and also doing the cleaning job. I was lucky to be here even some people felt disgusted of my dirty job. I'm only here for a while. I want to take control of a restaurant that currently is running by my dad but he wasn't a good manager. There is no profit, no customer and negative income. It was horrible. He was living a slowlane for the rest of his live and he was forced to running that restaurant because he's got no job to do due the pandemic. He was fired from the place he work since 2019 and still no profit from the restaurant to this day. In order to keep the restaurant going I was lucky had a supportive family that always give the money to operate the restaurant and give my father a space to learn but I know he never will. I got to move. I see it as opportunity and I want to serve the crowd. Im self employed. But before that I need to learn from the restaurant I'm currently working and learn how things done around here and I will implement the lesson in my own restaurant. It looks complicated at the surface but it actually really simple like most of the things. It was all great.

I'm not afraid of my future.

I might be fail. I might go bankrupt. I don't care, I've got nothing left to lose. I'm a drop out college student and there is no job could bring me to the wealth. I'm need to living a fastlane. Serve the crowd and give better service. This is my new norm.

But before all of that process happen I was so scared as hell. I think that I'm just some naive boy who live in a fantasy. Everyone told me to be more realistic. It was not so fun but I found a way out and I'm gonna share with you. In order to believe in yourself there is a process before you have the guts and be bold to do that, and that was SKEWING YOURSELF or should I called skewing skills. You got to differentiate yourself from the mediocre and that became the seed to create my confidence and became a reason why I shouldn't afraid because I got something that they don't. Nobody quite understands what it felt to be me and so do you. Why you got to listen to them. You only listen to a predictions that empowers you and thats my friends is really important. In my case it was my public speaking skill (yours might be different). That one skill give me enough confidence and help me a lot going through my process. I'm really enjoying talk in front of the crowd and get everyone eyes on me. This is the only time that i really being myself. I don't need to be funny or hilarious that's kinda stuff, I'm only focus on my characters and charisma. It doesn't need to 100% fresh or new sometimes I copy someone else persona that I like and implement it unconsciously on my presentation. It was great because I focus on my process and not some end goals I need to chase that I never really accomplished because everything is always changing. I fell great about my self and my dream but that's doesn't stop me to keep on learning, it was my fuel to keep on learning. I really hope you can skewing yourself and find that spark of yours to gave you confidence to keep on believe in yourself and your dream the way I did. Trust the process not the result. It was all worth it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...