Hi guys,
today I found an American website which is selling a very cool product which you can't get anywhere else in that form (at least not in Germany) even though there is a demand for a product of that sort.
Well, you can get a similar products everywhere but they all have a very annoying disadvantage. The product this site was selling doesn't - they are exactly what the people I've talked to are looking for.
About one week ago I've sent an email to the site's owner asking if his company was the actual manufacturer of the products offered on the website and that I might be interested in a cooperation then.
I haven't gotten a response so far. The way I see it I have reason to believe that the site's owner is not the manufacturer since the manufacturer would have been interested in expanding his market to Europe. It's pretty obvious the site owner didn't answer in that case - why should he support potential competition?
So now I'm looking for a way to find the real manufacturer of this product. The problem is I don't know anything about the manufacturer except that his products are made in the United States.
Do you have any idea how to find the manufacturer, though? Or what more information would I need to find him?
Thank you very much in advance - every response by you is worth gold!
today I found an American website which is selling a very cool product which you can't get anywhere else in that form (at least not in Germany) even though there is a demand for a product of that sort.
Well, you can get a similar products everywhere but they all have a very annoying disadvantage. The product this site was selling doesn't - they are exactly what the people I've talked to are looking for.
About one week ago I've sent an email to the site's owner asking if his company was the actual manufacturer of the products offered on the website and that I might be interested in a cooperation then.
I haven't gotten a response so far. The way I see it I have reason to believe that the site's owner is not the manufacturer since the manufacturer would have been interested in expanding his market to Europe. It's pretty obvious the site owner didn't answer in that case - why should he support potential competition?
So now I'm looking for a way to find the real manufacturer of this product. The problem is I don't know anything about the manufacturer except that his products are made in the United States.
Do you have any idea how to find the manufacturer, though? Or what more information would I need to find him?
Thank you very much in advance - every response by you is worth gold!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
