The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Finding SAAS problems (not a quick google search): networking the key?

A topic related to SAAS or APPs

Sterling729

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Oct 28, 2023
I'm trying to find B2B problems to find and build a SAAS solution. But they're not exactly a quick google search. I think other than being in the industry itself, it may be best to try and network and find problems certain businesses face. I'm considering trying to find convetions to see if I can talk and find what they might need. Any thoughts?

My view is that there are many people out there looking to build an app and make money off it. I need to not play the same game and instead break into a niche and find a very specific problem a business (with high margins) has.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Fit Tech Goat

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Feb 29, 2024
You can try out using AI tools like Gemini, or like you said, networking.

But you could also find another SaaS app that does well, find their reviews, especially the ones that are considered feedback, and then build the same kind of app with better features.

eliquid

( Jason Brown )
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
519%
May 29, 2013
Might help you to search this forum for those type of questions.

I have a detailed thread on here about it, and many responses in other threads too.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.