The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Finding A "Blue Ocean" Business Model? (ENTRY Commandement)

GetShitDone

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Dec 20, 2012
Canada
I started a Digital Marketing Agency, but I've had trouble getting hot leads to close as it seems like this industry is very crowded with anyone able to launch their own Marketing Agency...

Is there any business models that I can get onto right now that are new/non-crowded to seize the opportunity?

Examples

- Instagram marketing when it was easy to get tons of followers
- Digital Marketing Agency before it got overcrowded with millions of mini Tai Lopezs' running around with their own agency
- Dropshipping before it got crowded, etc.

Basically, I'm trying to launch a business model that is early enough and not overcrowded as I'm currently in a business model AKA Digital Marketing Agency that is very overcrowded.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

PizzaOnTheRoof

Moving Forward
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 30, 2018
Texas
You'll do much better if you approach every business as "It's always been done. It's being done now. It'll continue to be done forever."

Now do it better.

There's always a market for excellence.

Also, drop the Digital Marketing Agency schtick.

You generate leads. You generate SALES. You are a SALES GENERATOR.

You increase a company's revenue using a variety of methods, doesn't matter what, and they don't care...as long as you're moving the needle for their business.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
Man, your handle is getshitdone. So do the work, do the research, and get this done.

Are you really on here asking for others to share there money making secrets with you? Do you think people want their non crowded space to get more crowded by writing about it here?

Oh wait!

There are actually threads of business ideas that nobody is doing... So do the work, read those, and get this done.

You've been on here 7 years, I've been on here like 7 minutes and already I've not only found 2 money making ideas, but I've actually made money with them.

Sorry Getshitdone, but I just read 2 of your posts, and you ain't getting much done, you are asking for shortcuts, and this post clearly shows you don't even want to run this business you just started.

Somebody's gotta talk some sense into you, the Cowboys are winning right now, so I'm in a bad enough mood to send you some tough love.

Best of luck to you.

NursingTn

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Jan 30, 2019
Find something enjoyable to you that is also useful to others.

You like taking pictures? Great, take those awesome pictures for companies' pinterest and Instagram.

You like writing long fiction novels? Great, take that ambition into writing kick a$$ stories about different things to help make a website more entertaining for people to be on for SEO, etc.

You like eating pizza everyday and playing World of Warcraft? Fantastic. Go make a YouTube channel about all the fantastic pizza dineries in your city. Market your channel to guilds in the game to unit all pizza lovers. Build an audience, and monetize them.

The sky is the limit. Can any of these be truly profitable? Beats the hell out of me. At least you'll do something you enjoy that others may find useful.

If you're doing digital marketing, then really, focus on one skill and sell the benefits. "Hey, I notice you have a fantastic website, but no Google ad... Benefits of Google ad for you is that it can help people find you on Google now rather than later, so you can get more customers and start building a bigger list of customers..." Bonus point if you specialize in niches, e.g. "yeah, i am great at making nail salons blow up with clients with Google ad", "no worries, I have experience in helping electricians find work with Google ad for business to business..."

Tldr:

Focus on an enjoyable task to you that is also useful to others, and sell it to others. Use the law of specific to help you niche down, e.g. instead of being a do all kind of marketing, do only Google ad; instead of a general client, do Google ad for one specific group of people; instead of addressing all problems, focus only one one special problem like improving presence on google, getting more customers, etc.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.