The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Questions about Blue Ocean Strategy

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

jeimj

New Contributor
Dec 2, 2019
Hi! I'm a high school student doing a research project on Blue Ocean Strategy. I would greatly appreciate it if you guys could answer as many of the following questions as you can.
  1. What exactly does Blue Ocean Strategy mean to you?
  2. How did you implement Blue Ocean Strategy?
  3. What challenges have you faced as you applied Blue Ocean Strategy?
  4. Do you think Blue Ocean Strategy is suitable for all entrepreneurs?
  5. Would you recommend Blue Ocean Strategy to young entrepreneurs?
I also have to conduct interviews regarding Blue Ocean Strategy, so if any of you are willing to partake in that, please direct message me.
Thank you!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Gold Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Oct 20, 2012
Smells like BS.

You're conducting market research and you used the ol' "I'm a high schooler doing a project" angle.

Nice try buddy.

OP
OP
jeimj

jeimj

New Contributor
Dec 2, 2019
Smells like BS.

You're conducting market research and you used the ol' "I'm a high schooler doing a project" angle.

Nice try buddy.
What market research? I wrote this post in good faith to hopefully gain insight to people who have actually used Blue Ocean Strategy. I am a high school senior and this is both for my research project and personal interest.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Just Enrolled to "Start a Freelance Business: Take back your freedom Now" Thanks! @Lex...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Welcome to 2020, I wanted to add in a quick note about gratitude for the new year...
MARKETPLACE Mosquito Netting Ecommerce Store for Sale - $29k profit/year (2.3x valuation including inventory)
It would be really hard to mess up. The only way you could mess up is either deleting the site...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

The 2020 Fastlane Summit

This event SOLD OUT in October. For authorized resale tickets, please check ticket resales or contact the forum directly.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom