The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Find your path of least resistance to building wealth

AlasdairM

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
37%
Sep 20, 2012
I recently came across an online personality test that analyzes your answers to help you discover the best strategy for you to build wealth.

The test is normally $97, but you can get it as one of several bonuses for an upcoming online event on accelerating business growth. The event is only $39. Even if you're not interested in the event, the bonuses for the event appear to be very good value.

A couple of notes:

- I'm not in anyway affiliated with this event, and the following links are NOT affiliate links. I just thought this could be of great value to anyone on this forum who's not quite sure about which direction to move in business.

- I have signed up for the event and just got my link to the personality test plus another test today. I'll be taking the test this weekend.

You can get more info about the personality test here:

Roger Hamilton presents Wealth Dynamics - The Fastest Way for Entrepreneurs to Find Their Flow

Information about the event and bonuses are at Fast Forward your Business Virtual Event from Bali - Eventbrite.

**This is time sensitive as the event is in early December.

**Mods please feel free to delete this post if its inappropriate.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
I'm not going to pay for a personality test. Not because I'm THAT cheap but because I don't like personality tests.

Typically, anyone with a high internal locus of control would benefit largely from being an entrepreneur. They would be happier and more fulfilled that way. They are people who not only want to be Fastlane but thrive on the challenge. They couldn't be happy in a job and would honestly be really shitty employees. So their wealth creation would be best suited to rapid wealth acceleration by providing value at an exponentially growing rate.

Those with an external locus of control would be more suited to a job where they can be told what to do and how to do it. They are the ones who would benefit largely from getting a steady paycheck because they stress more on variables they cannot control. So for them, wealth acceleration would be best by keeping expenses down and pummeling all leftover funds into cashflowing assets.

That's at least my own takeaway.

AlasdairM

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
37%
Sep 20, 2012
I'm not going to pay for a personality test. Not because I'm THAT cheap but because I don't like personality tests.

Fair enough, but this particular test is not about whether you should be in the fastlane or slowlane; rather, it assumes you're interested in entrepeneurship as a means of building wealth, and helps you discover which type of entrepeneurship is best for you.

Mike39

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 17, 2012
Orlando, FL
Jesus sometimes I get worried that people won't buy something I develop and market but then I am always comforted by the reminder that, all the time, people buy this sort of crap for $40+ (even though it's 2000000% off for this week only!). The 2 sites REEK of affiliate marketing and spammy tactics, no bueno, no bueno

Not for me.

**Mods please feel free to delete this post if its inappropriate.
I saw your post count (29) but then considering you have not started any other threads besides this one, no intro, no "idea" threads, then yes I would hope the mods remove this post (spam points PLEASE! :p)

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
C'mon Mike, give the guy the BOTD.

He obviously thinks this will provide us value and it might be worth the money. We'll never know, but if someone here does find it useful then we can let it slide.

AlasdairM

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
37%
Sep 20, 2012
I saw your post count (29) but then considering you have not started any other threads besides this one, no intro, no "idea" threads, then yes I would hope the mods remove this post (spam points PLEASE! )

Really intelligent contribution to this thread Mike! Well done.

Have you read a single thread that I've contributed answers to? No, didn't think so.

Mike39

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 17, 2012
Orlando, FL
Really intelligent contribution to this thread Mike! Well done.

Have you read a single thread that I've contributed answers to? No, didn't think so.

I'm not in a position to call you a spammer or not, but have you have heard the term guilty by association? A lot of stealth spammers will either create an account and wait a year to drop their spam links or a spammer will join, contribute just enough to seem credible, then bam! It happens all the time. I am not in a position to say that you are a spammer as I just mentioned, but I would consider your originall post spam IMHO, that's all, not shunning you from existence. I am off to get some sleep....

Edit: and if you know anything about me, I don't filter posts, no sugar coating or fluff, just how I honestly feel. It can and does rub people the wrong way, but that'a just the way it is

mohawkdcg

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Aug 31, 2012
OC Cal

Typically, anyone with a high internal locus of control would benefit largely from being an entrepreneur. They would be happier and more fulfilled that way. They are people who not only want to be Fastlane but thrive on the challenge. They couldn't be happy in a job and would honestly be really shitty employees. So their wealth creation would be best suited to rapid wealth acceleration by providing value at an exponentially growing rate.

Those with an external locus of control would be more suited to a job where they can be told what to do and how to do it. They are the ones who would benefit largely from getting a steady paycheck because they stress more on variables they cannot control. So for them, wealth acceleration would be best by keeping expenses down and pummeling all leftover funds into cashflowing assets.

That's at least my own takeaway.

Like your view of this through the lens/language of control systems theory. First time I've heard it put like that and I can relate.

andviv

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jul 27, 2007
Washington DC
Jesus sometimes I get worried that people won't buy something I develop and market
Mike, go for that... you definitely have it.

The test is normally $97, but you can get it as one of several bonuses for an upcoming online event on accelerating business growth. The event is only $39. Even if you're not interested in the event, the bonuses for the event appear to be very good value.
I, for one, won't close the thread (other mods may decide to do so later) for one BIG reason....

I want to hear from you, once done, how the event was. I hope you can provide us your notes and opinions about the event later, and how this event AND the test will help you move forward.

It does look like the typical Internet Marketing thing where the 'guru' preaches some secret but makes his money from the seminars, not from applying the system.

And now that we have a member attending, I for one would love to hear details.

The marketing lessons are very good here. His system is good. Videos. He talks to you directly. He adds a lot of perceived value so the decision to sign in becomes a 'no brainer'. The event happens in an exclusive, remote, paradise-like location. He tells you that, even if you took his same training material a year ago, 'things have changed from 12 months ago'. He tells you this seminar is for "business owners, leaders, entrepreneurs and individuals who are looking to always stay one step ahead" but NOT for you if "You are not looking to really grow your business any further.; You are skeptical about the future of business or your industry.; You're too busy and don't have enough time to attend 4 hour event." which, if you think about it, is basically any entrepreneur and wannapreneur, and if you don't attend then it means you are not moving forward.

In summary, his page works well to remove all obstacles to sign in.

Great lesson in marketing.

And again, AlasdairM, I hope you get all you can and benefit big time from this, and please do keep us posted.
I doubt too many people here will sign in for it though.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.