Hello All,
I received a free copy of Mr. DeMarco's book and I finally read most of it yesterday! I was suppose to be studying for my last section of the CPA examination, but I needed a break. 😀
Anyway, I loved the book so much that I knew I had to join the forum!
Professionally, I work as a Tax Specialist for an international company. I have a Masters degree in Taxation and I am one exam away from being a CPA as well. (B.S. degree in Math)
On the side, I started a YouTube channel last year that I got my first Google Adsense check last month and should be getting another deposit soon.
I don't want to be a slow lane person so between my YouTube channel and me working as a CPA, I should be able to create something and make a couple million (or a couple hundred thousand) and ditch the corporate job.
I'm not asking for much, and I know its possible, I just need to be around like minded people and we can achieve together
Thanks for reading and I look forward to interacting with you all.
~LRY
I received a free copy of Mr. DeMarco's book and I finally read most of it yesterday! I was suppose to be studying for my last section of the CPA examination, but I needed a break. 😀
Anyway, I loved the book so much that I knew I had to join the forum!
Professionally, I work as a Tax Specialist for an international company. I have a Masters degree in Taxation and I am one exam away from being a CPA as well. (B.S. degree in Math)
On the side, I started a YouTube channel last year that I got my first Google Adsense check last month and should be getting another deposit soon.
I don't want to be a slow lane person so between my YouTube channel and me working as a CPA, I should be able to create something and make a couple million (or a couple hundred thousand) and ditch the corporate job.
I'm not asking for much, and I know its possible, I just need to be around like minded people and we can achieve together
Thanks for reading and I look forward to interacting with you all.
~LRY
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
