The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Financial Independence Journey

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

nradam123

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Mar 14, 2016
Hey another update. I know I am not updating frequently. This is because I am keeping accountability with a friend and I do not use this thread for regular updates anymore. I will update here once in a while though.

Total Money Made (Pending) - $1200
Total Money Made (Transferred) - $300
Total - $1500

I learned A LOT these few months. To summarize -
1) Via Negativa (Remove and don't add) - I reduced jumping to different sales and channels and started focusing only on one.
2) Focus on -> Sales + Customer Satisfaction + Learning Code = WIN (This is my current equation)
3) Never keep money with others. Transfer to your account as fast as possible.
4) Read books. They make you smarter.
5) Experiment and find how you perform. Perform means -> Work hard + Work fast
6) Keep accountability by talking to a friend who is doing good in business and has similar mindset as yours everyweek.
7) Maintain a daily journal with the following entries (This is how you tweak your process) -
  1. What did i do right today?
  2. What did i do not so well today?
  3. What will i do differently tomorrow.
8) Have a big picture.

I am working on most of the above concepts and I am not perfect. But this is what I learned being a practitioner.

Allright folks, hustle hard. You got this :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.