- Joined
- Mar 14, 2016
- Messages
- 431
Rep Bank
$1,480
$1,480
User Power: 168%
Hey another update. I know I am not updating frequently. This is because I am keeping accountability with a friend and I do not use this thread for regular updates anymore. I will update here once in a while though.
Total Money Made (Pending) - $1200
Total Money Made (Transferred) - $300
Total - $1500
I learned A LOT these few months. To summarize -
1) Via Negativa (Remove and don't add) - I reduced jumping to different sales and channels and started focusing only on one.
2) Focus on -> Sales + Customer Satisfaction + Learning Code = WIN (This is my current equation)
3) Never keep money with others. Transfer to your account as fast as possible.
4) Read books. They make you smarter.
5) Experiment and find how you perform. Perform means -> Work hard + Work fast
6) Keep accountability by talking to a friend who is doing good in business and has similar mindset as yours everyweek.
7) Maintain a daily journal with the following entries (This is how you tweak your process) -
I am working on most of the above concepts and I am not perfect. But this is what I learned being a practitioner.
Allright folks, hustle hard. You got this
Total Money Made (Pending) - $1200
Total Money Made (Transferred) - $300
Total - $1500
I learned A LOT these few months. To summarize -
1) Via Negativa (Remove and don't add) - I reduced jumping to different sales and channels and started focusing only on one.
2) Focus on -> Sales + Customer Satisfaction + Learning Code = WIN (This is my current equation)
3) Never keep money with others. Transfer to your account as fast as possible.
4) Read books. They make you smarter.
5) Experiment and find how you perform. Perform means -> Work hard + Work fast
6) Keep accountability by talking to a friend who is doing good in business and has similar mindset as yours everyweek.
7) Maintain a daily journal with the following entries (This is how you tweak your process) -
- What did i do right today?
- What did i do not so well today?
- What will i do differently tomorrow.
I am working on most of the above concepts and I am not perfect. But this is what I learned being a practitioner.
Allright folks, hustle hard. You got this
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
