Hi everyone.
I've been working as a a software engineer for the past 20+ years. Most of those years have been spent in a slow lane job and some as a business owner failing to hit the fast lane.
I am so glad to have had this group and MJ's books introduced to me by a friend. For many years I've been guilty of chasing money, violating various commandments of CENTS and other mistakes without realizing it. The books and the group have been extremely enlightening.
I have recently been able to reflect on the past entrepreneurial attempts through the new lens of TMF and Unscripted and my mistakes have stood out readily. I look forward to participating it the group and working on building a real business that can put me and my family on the fast lane.
Brian
I've been working as a a software engineer for the past 20+ years. Most of those years have been spent in a slow lane job and some as a business owner failing to hit the fast lane.
I am so glad to have had this group and MJ's books introduced to me by a friend. For many years I've been guilty of chasing money, violating various commandments of CENTS and other mistakes without realizing it. The books and the group have been extremely enlightening.
I have recently been able to reflect on the past entrepreneurial attempts through the new lens of TMF and Unscripted and my mistakes have stood out readily. I look forward to participating it the group and working on building a real business that can put me and my family on the fast lane.
Brian
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
