The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fighting Temptation

Anything related to matters of the mind
D

Deleted50669

Wow.
#puke
That's worse than I imagined.

Standing ovation for sticking to your goals and not letting that temptation push you around.

Way to go!! That decision is a win that should be celebrated. No sidewalker would ever understand it, though.

What's missing in your marketing?
Thank you. There is still a part of me that goes "Man, that was a six figure remote job." But had I acted on that regret I'd be depriving myself of a goal I set months ago.

The issue with my marketing is it basically doesn't exist, lol. I've been so focused on product development that I haven't spent time on branding / copy. Right now I'm getting ready to build the landing page and collect emails so I can do a pre-launch campaign. I am also considering various options for engaging influencers as potential app sponsors. Haven't gotten too far in that line of thought yet.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.