- Joined
- Mar 1, 2010
- Messages
- 76
Rep Bank
$245
$245
User Power: 3%
I really need the opinions of fellow fastlaners, I cannot get good advice from anybody around me as 99.99999999999% of the world has the corporate job / slowlane mentaility... ok my current situation is I work at a car dealership 55 hours a week (mandatory) and get paid flat rate (paid per job not per hour).... time is EVERYTHING to me, I cannot express this enough. I understand just as MJ says in his book, that time is the most precious asset any of us have and for me to sit there and waste it while not even being paid for all hours I am at a job is a living hell in my mind. I went to school for auto mechanics when I was younger and not tuned into the fastlane so it is one of the only respectable jobs I can get right now. I absolutely hate it and really want to get on the fastlane and start making a good deal of income from another source such as a monetized website. I am 24 and engaged and really cannot risk having zero income in my current situation of trying to save for a house, wedding, etc. here are a few options I have floating around in my head and I want to know what you guys think is the best one...
1.) Continue to work 55 hour weeks and use the very few hours a week of free time I have to work on a fastlane plan (hard due to lack of free time, but some income)
2.) Completely quit working for somebody else and go 100% into a fastlane venture (very risky as it may fail completely and I have no job to fall back on)
3.) start a small cleaning company to create my own schedule while also working on a fastlane idea (cleaning companies are always needed and a very low start up cost)
just looking for some opinions guys so feel free to let me know what you think thanks everybody :smxF:
1.) Continue to work 55 hour weeks and use the very few hours a week of free time I have to work on a fastlane plan (hard due to lack of free time, but some income)
2.) Completely quit working for somebody else and go 100% into a fastlane venture (very risky as it may fail completely and I have no job to fall back on)
3.) start a small cleaning company to create my own schedule while also working on a fastlane idea (cleaning companies are always needed and a very low start up cost)
just looking for some opinions guys so feel free to let me know what you think thanks everybody :smxF:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
