My background is market research, and i'm working on an info product in this niche. I'm testing the hypothesis that people will pay $29 for an e-book and some bonus extras on the topic "Market research for start ups and small companies"
I'm not selling anything at the moment, but would love to get your feedback on the site and the copy. I'm driving traffic to the page with a voucher I got for adwords. Landing page at the moment is:
http://startupmarketresearch.com/guide/
Had 91 hits so far, 2 people made it to the "buy it now" page but no one has signed up. Appreciate any feedback you can give. I've got about £65 credit left with Google and want to make best use of it and learn as much as I can!
Cheers.
I'm not selling anything at the moment, but would love to get your feedback on the site and the copy. I'm driving traffic to the page with a voucher I got for adwords. Landing page at the moment is:
http://startupmarketresearch.com/guide/
Had 91 hits so far, 2 people made it to the "buy it now" page but no one has signed up. Appreciate any feedback you can give. I've got about £65 credit left with Google and want to make best use of it and learn as much as I can!
Cheers.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
