The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Feedaback for an app Idea

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Fer Vera

New Contributor
Nov 29, 2019
5
4
11
The most difficult thing is this entrepreneurial stage (in recent months) it has definitely been changing my habits, I was someone who wasted 60% of his time on fb, youtube, etc, and the other 40% in porn (ugh shit I said it), result, I invested some 15min a day really in entrepreneurship, (I was in shit, I know) after reading some habit books and really struggling for months trying to change these "addictions" so to speak,I have become someone who barely consumes networks and who only watches porn at least once a month (a pretty healthy number).
however I developed a system to control / renounce porn, in response that most apps on the subject seemed more self-help than practical methods, it occurred to me that I can develop an app that helps guys with the same problem giving a much more practical approach, so I came For some feedback, since this entrepreneurship is more a matter of habits, part of my target audience are newbie enterprenours who probably want to change lanes, that is, to change their habits (specifically porn habist, XD)
Thanks for reading
 

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

alexkuzmov

Silver Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Sep 20, 2019
422
545
238
Bulgaria
The most difficult thing is this entrepreneurial stage (in recent months) it has definitely been changing my habits, I was someone who wasted 60% of his time on fb, youtube, etc, and the other 40% in porn (ugh shit I said it), result, I invested some 15min a day really in entrepreneurship, (I was in shit, I know) after reading some habit books and really struggling for months trying to change these "addictions" so to speak,I have become someone who barely consumes networks and who only watches porn at least once a month (a pretty healthy number).
however I developed a system to control / renounce porn, in response that most apps on the subject seemed more self-help than practical methods, it occurred to me that I can develop an app that helps guys with the same problem giving a much more practical approach, so I came For some feedback, since this entrepreneurship is more a matter of habits, part of my target audience are newbie enterprenours who probably want to change lanes, that is, to change their habits (specifically porn habist, XD)
Thanks for reading
Well what is the approach? What will the app do?
 

Knugs

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Jan 10, 2016
222
406
216
29
The most difficult thing is this entrepreneurial stage (in recent months) it has definitely been changing my habits, I was someone who wasted 60% of his time on fb, youtube, etc, and the other 40% in porn (ugh shit I said it), result, I invested some 15min a day really in entrepreneurship, (I was in shit, I know) after reading some habit books and really struggling for months trying to change these "addictions" so to speak,I have become someone who barely consumes networks and who only watches porn at least once a month (a pretty healthy number).
however I developed a system to control / renounce porn, in response that most apps on the subject seemed more self-help than practical methods, it occurred to me that I can develop an app that helps guys with the same problem giving a much more practical approach, so I came For some feedback, since this entrepreneurship is more a matter of habits, part of my target audience are newbie enterprenours who probably want to change lanes, that is, to change their habits (specifically porn habist, XD)
Thanks for reading


Curious to know how you can spend 40% of your time in porn :)

____

1. Is there really a need? A pain worth paying for.
2. You developed a system that SOLVED your PROBLEM: Do you have evidence it works for others too?
2. Is a "mobile app" the right way to solve this issue?
3. How are you monetising this? Volume ads/ subescriptions/paid
4. How are you going to validate all these assumptions
 

Martin.G

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 31, 2019
109
102
72
Argentina
Why is only for porn? You said that you want to change habits, but it's only one. I don't think that porn is so different from watching YouTube or playing video games.
 

alexkuzmov

Silver Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Sep 20, 2019
422
545
238
Bulgaria
Why is only for porn? You said that you want to change habits, but it's only one. I don't think that porn is so different from watching YouTube or playing video games.
You can watch youtube and play video games with your kid, just saying...
 

Fer Vera

New Contributor
Nov 29, 2019
5
4
11
Well what is the approach? What will the app do?
theres another several apps in the topic, so the need is confirmied, ive tried few of them, but was too theorical, and more self help oriented
Well for monetice, i could launch a free version and a pay version,
respect to the other questions i think, i will make a beta version, and see what happens
 

Sponsored Offers

  • Sticky
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hey @Lex DeVille ! Having some issues with the NOREGRETS code? Udemy thinks it has expired...
  • Sticky
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
@Fox Hi, I learned to code over the last few months, I am not the best but I am getting there, I...
  • Sticky
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
  • Sticky
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
I read it yesterday, looks like a nice introduction for reading TFM or Unscripted. ; ) Also...
  • Sticky
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
  • Sticky
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...



Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom