The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fed Up With Your Country? Where Is Left to Go?

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Come home for Thanksgiving. Does your family watch this? Came up in my recommended YouTube videos.

Waiting for the news vignette, Navigating life surrounded by morons, maybe that's when Ill tune back into network television. Amazing how easy it is to pit citizen against citizen, or in this case, family against family. Got I hate the media.

They host debates where all 4 participants believe in the same thing. THAT IS NOT A DEBATE!!!!! No one even questions that every single interview, and every single debate features the exact same talking heads and the exact same opinions. No. One. Questions. It is batshit insane.

Yes, they have a lively debate within the approve spectrum of opinion. It's not "lets debate an eat the rich tax strategy" its "lets debate HOW to each the rich"

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mammoth

Amor Fati
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
247%
Dec 4, 2019
México
How is the air?

Also, Playa del Carmen, Solidaridad, are the same thing?

Edit: Is there something wrong with the rest of Cancún outside the Zona Hotelera?
Solidaridad is the municipal zone technically, but yes they're the same thing.

The air in Cancun is a little congested, but not too bad as you're near the ocean. The air here in Playa is great, as well as the rest of the state, no issues. Compared to when I go to Guadalajara or Mexico City...within minutes my throat feels scratchy and I can just feel the pollution.

Outside of the hotel zone...there's just nothing. It's a really boring, ugly city that's really just there to service the hotel zone. It was also built very quickly without a very good infrastructure plan, so the roads are really crazy and people drive like assholes. I only go there when absolutely necessary.

But as far as I've heard from locals (and here) Merida is a great city. As @VentureVoyager said there's also Cozumel and Holbox. Cozumel became a ghost town once the cruise ships stopped and hasn't really recovered. I went to Holbox a month ago and it's a really cool spot. Very underdeveloped and they only let a certain number of vehicles on the island so everyone drives side-by-sides. That's where the whale sharks come to eat the bioluminescent plankton that you can also go see on tours. It reminded me of the Koh Rong island chain off of Cambodia.

VentureVoyager

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
223%
Aug 19, 2017
Merida, Yucatan, Mexico
...ghost town once the cruise ships stopped and hasn't really recovered.
Just visited Cozumel about a month ago and it didn't look like a ghost town, I was receiving the same vibes as before the covid era. Wasn't that lively as Cancun of course, but populated enough. Maybe not for non-stop partying, but for chilling out it was perfect.

masterneme

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Apr 13, 2015
Don't forget to join us there too haha. Just winters for now
HEHE it looks like Mexico will become a hub for many escaping insanity and I bet the expat consulting/advising business is going to be BIG.
Solidaridad is the municipal zone technically, but yes they're the same thing.

The air in Cancun is a little congested, but not too bad as you're near the ocean. The air here in Playa is great, as well as the rest of the state, no issues. Compared to when I go to Guadalajara or Mexico City...within minutes my throat feels scratchy and I can just feel the pollution.

Outside of the hotel zone...there's just nothing. It's a really boring, ugly city that's really just there to service the hotel zone. It was also built very quickly without a very good infrastructure plan, so the roads are really crazy and people drive like assholes. I only go there when absolutely necessary.

But as far as I've heard from locals (and here) Merida is a great city. As @VentureVoyager said there's also Cozumel and Holbox. Cozumel became a ghost town once the cruise ships stopped and hasn't really recovered. I went to Holbox a month ago and it's a really cool spot. Very underdeveloped and they only let a certain number of vehicles on the island so everyone drives side-by-sides. That's where the whale sharks come to eat the bioluminescent plankton that you can also go see on tours. It reminded me of the Koh Rong island chain off of Cambodia.
I see, it reminds me of Benidorm, a hypertouristy city with skyscraper hotels that outside the beach line is utter crap, good for a weekend but not for much else.

theresgot2bemore

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Sep 20, 2016
Anywhere w/freedom
Waiting for the news vignette, Navigating life surrounded by morons, maybe that's when Ill tune back into network television.
Imagine being me as a kid and realizing this. I was so angry for the longest time and the worst part about it is how simple it was to me at the time to get it. Unfortunately I carried that anger even up to the 2018 meetup at Tampa so my apologies for that one there to those I met. I was being groomed through my experiences to be a ph@rma CEO with how much I did not care and mind you this was during the Bush era. Now you, too, see how easy it is to become sociopathic - well... congratulations and welcome to my old world.

Its a bit too late for people to realize what is socially awkward changes easily and that the very people they were idiotically supporting in US enforcement jobs up to 2020 will be the same ones to enforce future measures. Pretty soon it will be socially awkward for you to not support a tr@ns as a health secretary as well as not going along with jabs. Oh and if enforcers end up being at the mercy of non human requirements (like getting jabs through a program) to keep their jobs you can forget about them not enforcing any sort of new rules. Its not like I'm saying anything special in this regard either since most of you in this thread have figured it out as well. As for me I finally realized why people become hedonistic and am doing just that along with focusing on my new venture for achieving success.

Last edited:

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
My wife just told her to remind her to call the Mexican embassy. I guess we are gonna make the kids Mexican citizens here asap, and then I can do it after. If Canada wants to stop Canadian citizens from traveling I can tell them to get bent and leave as a Mexican

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
If Canada wants to stop Canadian citizens from traveling I can tell them to get bent and leave as a Mexican

Many countries have a law that require you as their citizen to enter and exit using their passport. So you won't be allowed to use your Mexican one (it might even be a serious criminal offence to try to use another passport).

masterneme

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Apr 13, 2015
I was talking with my mom and she is worried about the Cartels and crap in Mexico. The thing about that is you can go to areas without them, and actively avoid them. In Canada the government is the Cartel, and you can't avoid them. Most people also tune into that crap news 24/7 and that is the garbage it feeds you. They host debates where all 4 participants believe in the same thing. THAT IS NOT A DEBATE!!!!! No one even questions that every single interview, and every single debate features the exact same talking heads and the exact same opinions. No. One. Questions. It is batshit insane.
That sounds familiar:
idiot.jpeg
VACCÚNATE IDIOTA = VAXCINATE YOU IDIOT
This happened in a very popular TV program.
Idiocracy becoming real day by day.

Why wouldn't you? On parole, or living in Australia or Belize lol?
I have some responsabilities to attend that have me "stuck" here. I could leave but not without very awful consequences. Hopefully I can solve everything the next year and be completely free forever. In fact, depending on the outcome of some situations I could get a Perpetual Travaler status for the year and save a chunk of $$$ from taxes which is A HUGE PLEASURE :rofl:

Last edited:

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Those who know how Florida is, give me the down low.

What culture should I expect?

Is it like Australia where you just talk to anyone even if you don't know them and strike up a conversation?

Are there any places I shouldn't go to in regards to crime etc?

From what I hear it's completely free right now.
Is this true?

How likely is that to change in the near future?

How much do I need each day to survive with no income until I decide to work on average.

heysander

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Apr 1, 2018
The Netherlands
For the last years - from januari > March - I escaped the winter, living and working in co-created communities. Initiated by and for nomad entrepreneurs.

This year we picked Lanzarote. While the rest of Europe had lockdown, I eat at a restaurant as nothing was wrong. Lonely beaches and san pedro growing everywhere. Don’t know how Lanzarote is at this moment though.

Next year we are looking to create community in Costa Rica or Mexico. Not 100% sure yet.

I just came back from Portugal. I heard its the safest country in EU. The weather is great, cheap land (in the middle area from Aljezur upward) and a great sense of freedom. I encountered restaurants with a zero covid policy. Very anti-vax and not scared to show it. They ignore the rules.
Its definetaly a country I keep my eye on.

Thoelt53

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Dec 8, 2016
Boston, MA
I just came back from Portugal. I heard its the safest country in EU. The weather is great, cheap land (in the middle area from Aljezur upward) and a great sense of freedom. I encountered restaurants with a zero C0VlD policy. Very anti-vax and not scared to show it. They ignore the rules.
Its definetaly a country I keep my eye on.
Do you mind elaborating on Portugal? The media has recently been touting that “there is virtually no one left to vaccinate” in Portugal.

I would not be surprised to find out that Portugal actually has one of the lowest vaccination rates in the EU given the probable media spin.

heysander

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Apr 1, 2018
The Netherlands
Do you mind elaborating on Portugal? The media has recently been touting that “there is virtually no one left to vaccinate” in Portugal.

I would not be surprised to find out that Portugal actually has one of the lowest vaccination rates in the EU given the probable media spin.
That's an interesting statement. I will ask a Portugese couple I met and come back to you on that one!

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011

Lol Portugal is as bad as Spain when it comes to compliance. Some keep wearing masks outdoors or even drive in them (at least in Madeira where I was last month). In a supermarket, you can't wear your mask under your nose. Covid measures are strict and enforced.

They're still super paranoid considering almost everyone is vaxinated.

masterneme

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Apr 13, 2015
Next year we are looking to create community in Costa Rica or Mexico. Not 100% sure yet.
Beware of Costa Rica, even though it's an OK place cartel activity has been rising the last years. Future projections look bad and remember that Costa Rica is a country without military so unless they put more personel to keep drug activity in check it will be getting worse.

And to continue my "bashing" of Spain here you have a graphic with robbery rates released this week:

europe-robbery-rate.png
As you can see robbery is with violence or intimidation but I wouldn't be surprised if theft would be very high too.

So, no, Spain is no longer a safe place...

Last edited:

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011

K1 Lambo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 11, 2021
Oslo
For all you who live in the US, what's your opinion on living in the US right now? Is it still a good country to immigrate to? Specifically LA/Orange County or Miami/Palm beach area, looking at it from a business owner's perspective?

California doesn't look ideal, with all these vaccine mandates going on right now. Maybe it'll get better though. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've heard it's because of the liberals?

Florida is definitely an option though. Miami is great with no income tax and the amazing weather all year round, plus the cool latinos. We barely see the warm here in Scandinavia, and that's something important for me.

If you want some information about Norway:

(Note: I live in Stavanger(west coast of Norway), been living here since 6 years of age(I was born in Poland, turning 22 now)so if you live in the east/middle of Norway your opinion might slightly differ from mine).

Pros:
1. Very good economy. If you're employed or as MJ would say in the slowlane, it's a very good place. It's comfortable. The average salary is around 400,000-600,000 krones(roughly 47-72k$) on average. Very high standards for employees. And the work-life balance is good as well. Norway is usually at the top when it comes to yearly salaries.
2. Transportation system. You don't need a car here. There's buses, trains, airports(like in every country lol, a lot of people travel here with short flights) to commute to work efficiently.

3. Less competition for business owners. Norway has a population of about 5.5 million people, which means it can be a good country if you're an entrepreneur as that means more cake for you. And people are very well educated as well.
4. Nature. If you love hitchhiking, mountains, fishing, skiing, snowboarding etc then you'll love it here. It's a national tradition to ski here. As a Norwegian would say; "Hvis du ikke klarer å stå på ski, så er du ikke norsk!".

5. Politics. This country focuses a lot on social equality, women and men are seen as equal here. This can cause some problems with feminism(watch Jordan Peterson's videos on this topic, he's an expert on it ). Nevertheless, if you're struggling/are unemployed and struggling financially, they have something that's called NAV(un employment agency), which means they pay you for doing nothing from the taxes, can be very helpful if you're struggling to up lift your business. It's a monarchial country after all, so there are no C0VlD-19 mandates and social conformities go in hand with the politics. Not so much disparity of opinions here, like what you guys see in the US with liberals, democrats, republicans, right wings etc. Maybe it's all propaganda with the politics in the US.

6. Cleanliness. Haven't seen a more environmental-friendly country than Norway(maybe Sweden). Stavanger held the title for having the most Teslas in Norway for a long time, not sure about now. People pick up their dog poo and throw it in the trash can. Sort of like what you see in Germany. You don't see that often in Poland though.
7. Healthy lifestyle. People take care of themselves here. Doesn't matter if you're 17 or 81, you'll see 70-80 year olds having a casual Sunday stroll in the woods or Norwegian mountains. They even smile and greet you!

Cons:
1.(Not a con in itself but depends on how you look at it). Lack of success. Because people live so comfortably here, there's a lack of "chase your dreams" attitude to make something great, to get out of your comfort zone, and the development of this country is visibly becoming more stagnant as the years go by. For me it's something important, as I barely see any supercars here(unless you go to certain parts of Oslo like Frogner or Bygdøy, and still 98% of these guys are 50-75 years old). You can call it materialistic, but a lot of young hungry entrepreneurs look at these things with motivation to make something out of themselves.

(On Poland.... I don't want to sound like a patriot, but when I occasionally visit Poland or Warsaw, you can see the changes that have been taking place during the last 15-20 years; A lot of young individuals drive exotic cars(20-35/40), and seem to live a very nice life. Even the infrastructure of the country with the new, high-speed highway system and development of cities with condos and buildings around the country is a very positive sign.

As an employee though, it's not the best place as the wages are very low compared to Norway or USA(with exceptions of course). But from a business owners perspective(especially in the internet/IT industry), it's a great place as the costs of living are very low and the IT talent is among the best in the world. And it's also at the center of Europe.)

(Back to Norway)
2. It's boring. Like for real, there's almost no entertainment for younger individuals. Sure, you got a couple bars and clubs to watch some United or Liverpool games but that's it. People like sitting at home and accommodate with their old high school buddies as a main form of entertainment. Oslo as well can't be compared to Warsaw or Berlin. I can't compare these cities to american cities as I've never been in the US before, but I've heard Berlin is similar to Los Angeles while Warsaw is more like New York, although 7-8x smaller.

3. Weather. For real, it can get a little crazy here with the rain and the wind. If you're allergic to cold weather like me, then you know what I'm talking about. Some people like the cold though, especially the older folks.

Greetings from Norway :)

masterneme

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Apr 13, 2015
Does it include the Canary Islands?
If you mean the graph, I don't know, if you're asking me I say yes, not only crime has increased we now have a frigging volcano destroying everything, Spain is cursed :rofl:

K1 Lambo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 11, 2021
Oslo
If you mean the graph, I don't know, if you're asking me I say yes, not only crime has increased we now have a frigging volcano destroying everything, Spain is cursed :rofl:
The Canary Islands(or Gran Canaria) looks like it's a good place to retire in flip flops though.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011

Media fear mongering. Just a small percentage of the island's area is affected and less than 10% of the population.

The Canary Islands(or Gran Canaria) looks like it's a good place to retire in flip flops though.

Going there next week. Currently on Lanzarote, previously on Fuerteventura. In the past I also visited Tenerife twice. While I speak Spanish fluently and have been to Spain more than ten times in various places, I'm not sure the Canary Islands are such a great place. You won't find a better climate in Europe but there are some frustrating aspects of living here that most likely exclude it for me.

And don't get me started about the mask fetish they have... It's disgusting.

K1 Lambo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 11, 2021
Oslo
Media fear mongering. Just a small percentage of the island's area is affected and less than 10% of the population.

Going there next week. Currently on Lanzarote, previously on Fuerteventura. In the past I also visited Tenerife twice. While I speak Spanish fluently and have been to Spain more than ten times in various places, I'm not sure the Canary Islands are such a great place. You won't find a better climate in Europe but there are some frustrating aspects of living here that most likely exclude it for me.

And don't get me started about the mask fetish they have... It's disgusting.
Yeah, after all it's a totally different thing being a tourist for 1-2 weeks and actually living there. You're right, the climate is absolutely amazing. You can literally feel like you're on an island.

We were in Las Palmas about 12 years ago, and it was such a nice place. Spanish people or latinos in general are laid back and seem a lot more happy than their northern counterparts in Scandinavia. Maybe it's the climate after all?

Thoelt53

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Dec 8, 2016
Boston, MA
Those who know how Florida is, give me the down low.

What culture should I expect?

Is it like Australia where you just talk to anyone even if you don't know them and strike up a conversation?

Are there any places I shouldn't go to in regards to crime etc?

From what I hear it's completely free right now.
Is this true?

How likely is that to change in the near future?

How much do I need each day to survive with no income until I decide to work on average.
I wasn’t going to respond seeing that I don’t live in Florida.

All I can say is that it’s 100x better than the hellhole you’re in. Will it stay that way? I’m not sure at this point, but it’s a step in the right direction.

My guess is if you can handle the heat/humidity you’ll do just fine in Florida. Fellow northerners who have moved to Florida tell me to stay to the Gulf coast. I guess the Atlantic coast is too “redneck” for them. I don’t have a problem with that. They’re sure as hell better to live with than the communists I have for neighbors up here in Boston.

Worst case you can sail to Cuba. :rofl:

K1 Lambo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 11, 2021
Oslo
I wasn’t going to respond seeing that I don’t live in Florida.

All I can say is that it’s 100x better than the hellhole you’re in. Will it stay that way? I’m not sure at this point, but it’s a step in the right direction.

My guess is if you can handle the heat/humidity you’ll do just fine in Florida. Fellow northerners who have moved to Florida tell me to stay to the Gulf coast. I guess the Atlantic coast is too “redneck” for them. I don’t have a problem with that. They’re sure as hell better to live with than the communists I have for neighbors up here in Boston.

Worst case you can sail to Cuba. :rofl:
What about Boston? Is it similar to NY?

masterneme

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Apr 13, 2015
Yeah, after all it's a totally different thing being a tourist for 1-2 weeks and actually living there. You're right, the climate is absolutely amazing. You can literally feel like you're on an island.

We were in Las Palmas about 12 years ago, and it was such a nice place. Spanish people or latinos in general are laid back and seem a lot more happy than their northern counterparts in Scandinavia. Maybe it's the climate after all?
This is exactly why I started writing here and I'm very happy you get it, Spain has been on a severe noticeable decline the last 10 years.

One could become a resident, be lucky and not be affected by the sh*t going on. But one day you may not be lucky and realize the horrible reality of the lack of protection that people living in the country face every day.

To understand it better, imagine that half the people you meet, even those who seem happy and laid back, are psychopaths and are secretly conspiring to destroy you. Not only that, the Government, the legal system and everything around support them.

This in fact is not new, it goes back hundreds of years when the Empire started to lose power against the Brits and French. They subverted people to fight against each other and after many generations it has created a severe case of endophobia.

It's funny because you just said latinos which just proves my point. The proper word is hispanics or iberan americans. Latino refers to someone of Latin (Italian or Roman) ascent.

What happened is that the French/Brits were very jealous about the good relationship and impact on America so they tried hard to install the "latin" keyword in the collective subconscious to undermine and divide. It was designed that way because Cristobal Colón (Christopher Columbus) was born in Genoa so they took advantage of that.

This is all part of what we call "la leyenda negra", which is a set of lies to destroy anything hispanic culturally. And they succeeded. Argentina, Mexico, the Philippines and Cuba were among the richest and most culturized places on Earth under Spanish influence, look at them now...

And if this wasn't enough when socialism started gaining momentum many adopted this new ideology in an attempt to gain power. Social tensions, mass murders, political assassinations, concentration camps and several coups derived into the Civil War...

So now we have a broken Society with separatism, progressive socialism, communism... anything exuding hatred, we have it.

The consequence is that good talented people run away and all the scum that other nations don't want we import it and nurture it to keep feeding this corrupt system. And this will keep going until it blows up; then the poor good people will have to clean the mess but won't learn the lesson, to put protecting measures in place to keep bad people away, and the cycle will repeat. These "nice" people are also part of the problem because they're like sheeps, they're the ones who now wear masks even though they're alone hiking...

In short, Spain is a meat grinder where your happiness is based on a game of chances against the Devil.

That was just a joke man HAHAH.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
After catching up on this thread a little bit I have become more thankful. Yes, I have a massive disdain for what America has become, and I desire to find something better at some point, yet I am thankful I currently reside in Texas.

I live every day as if Covid doesn’t exist. It is a total non issue.

We have a fake conservative governor that waits for stronger leaders to take a stand for freedom and then he jumps out in front of the parade and acts like it was his idea. Even though we have “governor alligator arms,” Texas has no lockdowns, mask, or vaccine mandates. We did though and that wrecked this state for me.

It’s fine for now. My life is a hell of a lot better than a lot of you folks have it. I’m incredibly thankful not to be in a lot of these places.

Puerto Rico is still on my short list. Despite blue state antics, I can still have my guns and I get 4% taxes and access to the US economy. I won’t be going there while they’re still pulling their Covid doomer crap though.

I do believe the pandemic BS will eventually blow over.

Last edited:

OMDA

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Dec 21, 2017
FL
Went to a comedy show last night, someone who has been creatively getting around censors by parodying what's been going on the past two years.

It was great, he went out totally unfiltered. The whole room was in uproar over the insanity and hypocrisy.

The market is out there. Still a bit giddy about it. Shook his hand afterward. Lots of positive energy and optimism from it. His strandup is a lot more raw than his channel.

There are more like minded people out there than they would have you believe.

View: https://youtu.be/GukIoZ8d3Ew

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Went to a comedy show last night, someone who has been creatively getting around censors by parodying what's been going on the past two years.

It was great, he went out totally unfiltered. The whole room was in uproar over the insanity and hypocrisy.

The market is out there. Still a bit giddy about it. Shook his hand afterward. Lots of positive energy and optimism from it. His strandup is a lot more raw than his channel.

There are more like minded people out there than they would have you believe.

View: https://youtu.be/GukIoZ8d3Ew

You're also in Florida which has taken a stand. Most other places are two dumb mandates away from North Korea.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.