The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fed Up With Your Country? Where Is Left to Go?

allen0879

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
384%
Sep 21, 2018
I am for people doing whatever they want as long as it doesn't violate the rights of anyone else. Not being vaxinated does violate the rights of everyone else. I am not for mandates. I am for creating a culture where everyone does the right thing for their own benefit and that of others. The world is in crisis and it looks like it will not go away unless we all cooperate. It's a time where everyone should do their part to eliminate this serious virus. We can have fun doing it and when it ends maybe we can eliminate all the violations of governments around the world. That will be the third and final stage of the social world.
You can inject yourself with experimental drugs and stay at home watching CNN if you are scared of the virus.

Leave me the hell alone.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

Deleted85763

It's called framing. It's a linguistic strategy we use all the time. Successful politicians are very good at it. If you want to learn more about it, read George Lakoff's works, especially his "Don't think of an elephant".

Back on topic.

Question for the people considering the Balkan countries: do you not fear the EU will force them into compliance, once the big EU states have finished implementing their regulations?
That's not framing. That's lying.

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
Not being vaxinated does violate the rights of everyone else. I am not for mandates. I am for creating a culture where everyone does the right thing for their own benefit and that of others. The world is in crisis
Uhhhh........ Wtf?

The world is in a government crisis, not a health crisis. I am not sure the measures that have taken place are warranted for something with a survival rate of like 99.96% or whatever it is.

What about the crisis of nearly half the planet being obese? How is that not a crisis??? The leading causes of early death in the western world are almost all preventable. Baring outside factors from injury or the fact that sometimes humans get sick, there is an absolute F*ck ton that we as humans can do to stay alive and live long healthy lives.

I just got back from Costco (again) where we no longer need masks. I saw so many huge whales of human beings wearing masks in the store. So these people have given up on personal responsibility regarding their health, but somehow a flimsy piece of cloth in front of their face is going to keep them safe. Keep sucking back those 1L pops and stuff your face with those $1 Costco hot dogs.

D

Deleted85763

Uhhhh........ Wtf?

The world is in a government crisis, not a health crisis. I am not sure the measures that have taken place are warranted for something with a survival rate of like 99.96% or whatever it is.

What about the crisis of nearly half the planet being obese? How is that not a crisis??? The leading causes of early death in the western world are almost all preventable. Baring outside factors from injury or the fact that sometimes humans get sick, there is an absolute f*ck ton that we as humans can do to stay alive and live long healthy lives.

I just got back from Costco (again) where we no longer need masks. I saw so many huge whales of human beings wearing masks in the store. So these people have given up on personal responsibility regarding their health, but somehow a flimsy piece of cloth in front of their face is going to keep them safe. Keep sucking back those 1L pops and stuff your face with those $1 Costco hot dogs.
The survival rate for people over 80 years old is like 80% (20% die). If we didn't take the protective measures we did there would be millions of deaths by now, tens of millions would have gotten very sick, maybe you too, and countless with debilitating long-term effects.

I'm starting to really believe without a world-wide plan to vaccinate almost everyone within a short period of time this pandemic will never end.

Devampre

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Jan 6, 2016
Canada
The survival rate for people over 80 years old is like 80% (20% die). If we didn't take the protective measures we did there would be millions of deaths by now, tens of millions would have gotten very sick, maybe you too, and countless with debilitating long-term effects.

I'm starting to really believe without a world-wide plan to vaccinate almost everyone within a short period of time this pandemic will never end.

Are you being paid to post on this forum?

Inimitable

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Jan 25, 2016
NC
At this point, I truly believe everyone was told it was ok to stop wearing masks only because they fully intended to mandate them again later, blaming the unvaxinated. I just love the division they're working so hard to create. Divide and conquer, right? Ugh...

D

Deleted85763

At this point, I truly believe everyone was told it was ok to stop wearing masks only because they fully intended to mandate them again later, blaming the unvaxinated. I just love the division they're working so hard to create. Divide and conquer, right? Ugh...
There are people, like engineers, who can plan complex processes. But I don't think this is planned at all. I think we had "the light at the end of the tunnel" and were surprised by the Delta variant. Now we all might have to sacrifice again by wearing masks, social distancing and more shots in the arm.

We need most people to be vaxinated world-wide or the virus must lessen by itself in transmissibility and/or severity of disease to go away. I believe the later scenario is the only hope.

Pandemics have been with humanity over the centuries and we unfortunately happen to be in one. Do what's right for your self, and others. Help and love your neighbor.

In addition to Southern Spain I think Southern or middle Italy would be a great place to relocate . Great year round climate, great healthy food, low crime, sea, beautiful landscapes and people. Everything is good in Italy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Madame Peccato

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Jul 14, 2018
Morbegno, Italy
In addition to Southern Spain I think Southern or middle Italy would be a great place to relocate . Great year round climate, great healthy food, low crime, sea, beautiful landscapes and people. Everything is good in Italy!
Be careful with Southern Italy. Some locations are riddled with crime. And if you want to start/operate a business from here, I'd advise other places. The bureaucracy and taxation is crazy.

If you already have the money and are looking for a place to relax though here is absolutely a great choice. Although with the new green pass situation I assume most people on this forum would rather stay away.

Last edited:

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
If you don't have a business up and running yet to pay living expenses in Mexico, how hard is it to get a job in Mexico, and how hard would it be going as an English speaker to get any jobs?

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
If you don't have a business up and running yet to pay living expenses in Mexico, how hard is it to get a job in Mexico, and how hard would it be going as an English speaker to get any jobs?

I'd imagine you'd need to find a job in tourism which may be tricky now considering that many people lost their jobs.

It would be probably easier to freelance online than find a job locally in Mexico.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
I am for people doing whatever they want as long as it doesn't violate the rights of anyone else. Not being vaxinated does violate the rights of everyone else. I am not for mandates. I am for creating a culture where everyone does the right thing for their own benefit and that of others. The world is in crisis and it looks like it will not go away unless we all cooperate. It's a time where everyone should do their part to eliminate this serious virus. We can have fun doing it and when it ends maybe we can eliminate all the violations of governments around the world. That will be the third and final stage of the social world.

I officially give up on you. This may be the dumbest post I've read on the forum in my decade plus as a member here.

Specifically "Not being vaxinated does violate the rights of everyone else. "

You are in the wrong place. This forum is for intelligent, thinking adults.

And no, I'm not advocating for an echo chamber. Your posts have repeatedly shown you are not a thinking person. Even your post about taking your doctors advice. You admitted you didn't research and only listened to what you are told.

I am not going to block you (although maybe I should) only because I am now amused by the sheer volume of stupidity you keep responding with.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia

Bullshit numbers even for someone deepthroating the blue pill like yourself.

The survival rate for 75+ age group that contracts c19 according to the CDC's own data (which I find hugely overestimated with faulty data) is 96.2+%.

If you want to sound stupid, at least back it up with some amount of data.

COVID Data Tracker

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia

I would not want to work locally in Mexico. I'd suggest some online business, freelancing, trading, etc. The incomes are low there for most locals.

You'd also need fluency in Spanish unless you were working for a big international firm, most likely located in Mexico City.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia

Speculatooor

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
249%
Jul 11, 2019
Netherlands

what is social about coercion and authoritarianism?

who decides what the ‘right’ thing is?

why do you believe in fairy tales about getting freedoms back, after the fact?

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
No. I'm sharing the best information I can. I like everyone's opinion and facts here.
Remember that Chinese communist party guy that was here for our early covid chats?

Are you knocking on doors for the US government?

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
You could probably buy a business to get going quicker

otherwise you’d be better off working and living in Australia, we have it very good income/cost of living wise. When you aren’t locked down that is.

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
Remember that Chinese communist party guy that was here for our early covid chats?

Are you knocking on doors for the US government?
I don’t think he’s all there mentally. Look at his thread selling his “international rock star” for 1 billion dollars.

that or he’s a troll with way too much free time

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
You could probably buy a business to get going quicker

otherwise you’d be better off working and living in Australia, we have it very good income/cost of living wise. When you aren’t locked down that is.
I donno man...

Australia
United States
Canada

And several others really starting to look like the CCP at this point.

At this point they don't care if the masses figure it out, they're just going to push anyway.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I don’t think he’s all there mentally. Look at his thread selling his “international rock star” for 1 billion dollars.

that or he’s a troll with way too much free time
Meh, this is the average American. :rofl:

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
I donno man...

Australia
United States
Canada

And several others really starting to look like the CCP at this point.

At this point they don't care if the masses figure it out, they're just going to push anyway.

United States

The one thing I will say here about the US is that despite how ridiculous it can seem, the fragmented nature of the country has its benefits.

What I mean by that is there are 50 states and each of them operate differently with different sets of rules and regulations.

For example, I'd never consider living in California, but Arizona could be a decent option.

My home state of NC was absolutely ridiculous during peak covid with the most insane rules. It was so bad that if I walked outside in the park people would walk by in their masks and make audible comments about how I was disrespecting other humans by not wearing my mask. To this day, it is very common to see these idiots wearing masks in their cars alone or even hiking in the forest.

But when I was in AZ earlier this year for a couple of weeks, I never wore a mask despite some loose rules about wearing them indoors and never had an issue and was never asked to put one on.

I would say FL could also be a good option if you wanted to be in the US. Some of the mountain states like WY, MT or ID could also be good. CO outside of Denver could also be a reasonable option.

If you wanted to consider the US, just be careful to choose the right state.

From my perspective many US states as well as countries have "shown their hand" over the past 18 months telling us how they will behave when the next "plandemic" comes around. I'm doing my best to avoid those places.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
Meh, this is the average American.

It's funny, I just realized I use the "laugh" emoji for both your posts and @robertwills posts.

The difference is I'm laughing with you. I'm laughing at him.

D

Deleted85763

It's funny, I just realized I use the "laugh" emoji for both your posts and @robertwills posts.

You should try to understand why you laugh at people, the psychology behind it.

Now try to understand why you can't explain to me how the media has brainwashed me. Please explain it to me. I mean that sincerely. Otherwise this forum is just as bad as the other forums that censor for people for their beliefs.

Last edited by a moderator:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Not being vaxinated does violate the rights of everyone else.

You're an imbecile and done in this thread.

You're so brainwashed that it has become comical, or perhaps we're all being trolled.

If not, you're a modern day Sonderkommando who does exactly as you're told. You're the reason why I'm armed. You're the one killing your neighbor because "someone of perceived authority" told you to do so.

I'm not going to suffer through your propaganda on my forum.

If i want propaganda, I have the television and the rest of the internet at my disposal.

I saw so many huge whales of human beings

It's so bad that they all have motorized wheelchairs now, ya know, because they ate themselves so obese.

In our clown world, these people can't even physically shop for the family sized PopTarts that incapacitated them in the place.

But good on them for wearing those cloth masks - that will fix that 66% BMI.

You should try to understand why you laugh at people, the psychology behind it.

You should try to understand why you can't think for yourself, and the psychology behind it. Hint: You're a order-taking child who wears adult clothing.

Don't worry, he'll have the data to respond just as soon as the 6'oclock news tells him how to respond.

Or better yet, Apple alerts him on his smartphone.

allen0879

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
384%
Sep 21, 2018
I've started to search for 100+ acres of land in rural America. Build a house down a long path with a gate.

My goal is to live as independently as possible in all areas of my life and be prepared for anything.

Live a quiet life, work on my farm, teach my kids how to be self sufficient, be responsible for defending myself. Use technology, but not rely completely on it. Internet goes down and I can't run my internet biz? Welp, I better start working with my hands and helping my neighbors. No power to charge my Kindle? Welp, good thing I've got all physical books.

I want get away from people and the "culture virus" that is wiping out brains and free thinking in our society.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.