The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fed Up With Your Country? Where Is Left to Go?

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Mexico? I think you need to do more research.

Is this coming from the CNN and FOX news informant?
I already know you believe everything your TV tells you, so this is not surprising coming from your brainwashed brain.

D

Deleted85763

Is this coming from the CNN and FOX news informant?
I already know you believe everything your TV tells you, so this is not surprising coming from your brainwashed brain.
No I'm basing it on official travel advisories. They all say the the same thing. I'm not saying you can't find your perfect place there; I'm saying you might want to know more about the country and the current climate, especially related to violent crime.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
377%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
@Timmy C check out the city Merida. Listed as one of the safest cities there are. In fact it's listed as a safer city than my home town in Canada. I walk around at night all over Merida and have never once felt unsafe. I never get hassled as a white guy, and the roads there are freaking top notch compared to the rest of Mexico.

Jadus

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
Jul 21, 2020
Thailand
As one of the first few Estonian e-residents and someone who owned and ran an Estonian company, I can say the e-residency is one of the best marketed pieces of bureaucratic bullshit I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with.

I would not recommend an Estonian company to 99% of my clients. It is a rare and niche case where it make sense and there are almost always better solutions.

Estonia itself is a great country and a nice place to live (I lived there several years ago and even had an apartment there until last year), but that e-residency is a joke.
I was one of the first few Estonian e-residents as well. I thought I might form an Estonian company but never did. Can you please elaborate on why you didn't like it?

theresgot2bemore

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Sep 20, 2016
Anywhere w/freedom
Boy... what a difference a year and a half of this bullshit makes. It feels like 10 years have passed when its soon going to be 2 years since it kicked off around March 2020. Some days I don't want to do anything but I must to better myself.

I seriously hope this is a phase and things get chill again cause what a leadup to all this back in 2019 with the wild stuff on the forum back then. It seems this is what old dudes and dudettes must have gone through back in the 70's with smallpox which is why I hope it is temporary.

I messed up last year by listening to all this doom and gloom and my productivity suffered as a result. Where I'm at people are starting to get fed up with all this so who knows how that will go. I had to take the dang vax as did many others in my neighborhood since it seems we may need to show we are fully vaxxed in the future around here. Come to think of it even the holdouts working in the hospitals will have to well. Unfortunately the politically correct are not helping either because it sure does not feel free in the USA from my point of view with all the digital control of info. That's seperate from the situation with the folks in DC earlier this year that is causing the law to be less nice.

One thing is for sure the old days definitely were taken for granted. Freedom needs to come back because this current climate is just terrible and very PC.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Boy... what a difference a year and a half of this bullshit makes. It feels like 10 years have passed when its soon going to be 2 years since it kicked off around March 2020. Some days I don't want to do anything but I must to better myself.

I seriously hope this is a phase and things get chill again cause what a leadup to all this back in 2019 with the wild stuff on the forum back then. It seems this is what old dudes and dudettes must have gone through back in the 70's with smallpox which is why I hope it is temporary.

I messed up last year by listening to all this doom and gloom and my productivity suffered as a result. Where I'm at people are starting to get fed up with all this so who knows how that will go. I had to take the dang vax as did many others in my neighborhood since it seems we may need to show we are fully vaxxed in the future around here. Come to think of it even the holdouts working in the hospitals will have to well. Unfortunately the politically correct are not helping either because it sure does not feel free in the USA from my point of view with all the digital control of info. That's seperate from the situation with the folks in DC earlier this year that is causing the law to be less nice.

One thing is for sure the old days definitely were taken for granted. Freedom needs to come back because this current climate is just terrible and very PC.
Well, your freedoms are literally getting pissed on.
We are marching towards communism.
There is arguably nothing more productive than trying to prevent that and or moving to where there isn't a suppression of your liberties.

SLX8

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Jan 19, 2020
Dubai, Bangkok, Switzerland
I would say Switzerland managed the pandemic pretty well. we never had curfew or such a bullshit. of course there were some restrictions, but the normal life was always going on especially at the moment. and for business, I still think it is one of the best countries to start a business no matter which area. and if it works in Switzerland it works out in the rest of the world. that's why Switzerland is also a test market for many huge companies. of course the costs are high in Switzerland, but the enviroment, the law, all the universities, low taxes and and and are many reasons for start-ups coming here.

Knugs

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Jan 10, 2016
So I am in lockdown again.
There is no end in sight to this madness.
This stopped being about health a very long time ago.
19 cases statewide, and the ENTIRE STATE is in lockdown.
We have been locked down more than anywhere else in the entire world.
My friends are losing their businesses left and right over this stuff, it's actually not even surprising at this point.

For a handful of cases? The virus isn't out of control, but the government certainly is.

I dont know man. AUS doesnt even have a 1000 deaths. You have seen what it did around the world and the types of restrictions and destruction many people had faced. You guys had the luxurity to observe and see what was reasonable and what was not. Every business owner had time to prepare. You also have vaccinations available that we all didnt have when this started out.

Meanwhile many cities in AUS are declared best places to live in 2020 and 2021.

At least your government reacted quickly and keeps holding it in low numbers. You can still control it.

BrunoRastablasta

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
286%
Sep 20, 2018
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I lived in Bosnia and Herzegovina my entire life. It has the most beautiful sceneries (google Mostar), but it's quite a shitty country.

I moved last year to Croatia and all I can say, it's a really great country. It has its flaws, but the beautiful Adriatic coast and the lifestyle of "drink coffee for 3 hours every day" makes it a really chill country.

Also, if you're really looking to move to improve your life, you should check out Blue Zones in the world--they seem like a good place to move to.

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
288%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
I dont know man. AUS doesnt even have a 1000 deaths. You have seen what it did around the world and the types of restrictions and destruction many people had faced. You guys had the luxurity to observe and see what was reasonable and what was not. Every business owner had time to prepare. You also have vaccinations available that we all didnt have when this started out.

Meanwhile many cities in AUS are declared best places to live in 2020 and 2021.

At least your government reacted quickly and keeps holding it in low numbers. You can still control it.
Read my post above, there isn’t vaccines at all, we have an 8% vaccination rate which is one of the lowest in the world purely due to none being available. Why that is is even more corrupt, they purchased a wierd vaccine from their mates basically.

As for restrictions the state Tim lives in had had the worst restrictions in the entire world, and for the longest time so that’s not true either.

in all honesty you are right in some ways, I have been very lucky during this as I have lived in an Australian state with not many cases and restrictions and work in an industry that does not stop as it’s too important.

New Zealand on the other hand have done well with a similar model to Australia, they just executed it properly and didn’t keep letting the virus back in.

They locked down at the start, shut the borders, built proper quarantine facilities for returning travellers and have not had restrictions or outbreaks since.

Jadus

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
Jul 21, 2020
Thailand

I'm one of the "old dudes" and don't remember any problem with smallpox in the 70's. I'm sure I was vaxinated at some point but it really wasn't a "thing" in the USA. It was eradicated from the world by 1978.

Knugs

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Jan 10, 2016
Read my post above, there isn’t vaccines at all, we have an 8% vaccination rate which is one of the lowest in the world purely due to none being available. Why that is is even more corrupt, they purchased a wierd vaccine from their mates basically.

As for restrictions the state Tim lives in had had the worst restrictions in the entire world, and for the longest time so that’s not true either.

in all honesty you are right in some ways, I have been very lucky during this as I have lived in an Australian state with not many cases and restrictions and work in an industry that does not stop as it’s too important.

New Zealand on the other hand have done well with a similar model to Australia, they just executed it properly and didn’t keep letting the virus back in.

They locked down at the start, shut the borders, built proper quarantine facilities for returning travellers and have not had restrictions or outbreaks since.

28.6% first dose
11.0 % fully vaxinated.

As a western country thats quite bad.

I cant find any stats on lockdowns & length unfortunately. I only know toronto has been somewhere quite up there

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
288%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
28.6% first dose
11.0 % fully vaxinated.

As a western country thats quite bad.

I cant find any stats on lockdowns & length unfortunately. I only know toronto has been somewhere quite up there
Melbourne was locked down for 112 days and has locked down twice? since I believe, with one being ongoing at the moment.

The 112 day one had some of the strictest rules in the world including an 8pm curfew on leaving your house.

Everyman

Get To The Choppa!
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Dec 31, 2015
Ireland
I think for me the best would be to live nowhere and everywhere.

That means - register business in one, live in another, travel etc ... use what is best in every country or 'jurisdiction'. This is not easily done. But I think it is the safest. And after a couple of years select the best solution.

I recommend this Doug Casey's International Man for ideas, or this More Freedom. More Opportunity. More Prosperity | Sovereign Man. But there are plenty around of course.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Melbourne was locked down for 112 days and has locked down twice? since I believe, with one being ongoing at the moment.

The 112 day one had some of the strictest rules in the world including an 8pm curfew on leaving your house.

It is not a ''snap lockdown''
It isn't only ''5 days''
it isn't only ''2 weeks''

This is on top of already 10 MONTHS of hardcore lockdowns we have experienced in Victoria.

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
Open container law...
I just had to google that :)

I think, Bavaria (Germany) has a lot of regulation shit like many others.
But considering the total package is not bad here.
At least I dont have to hide my bottle of beer anywhere. They only don’t estimate it funny, when I drink while driving.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
I would say Switzerland managed the pandemic pretty well. we never had curfew or such a bullshit. of course there were some restrictions, but the normal life was always going on especially at the moment. and for business, I still think it is one of the best countries to start a business no matter which area. and if it works in Switzerland it works out in the rest of the world. that's why Switzerland is also a test market for many huge companies. of course the costs are high in Switzerland, but the enviroment, the law, all the universities, low taxes and and and are many reasons for start-ups coming here.

While on a road trip through Europe last fall, I visited Switzerland at the height of restrictions elsewhere in Europe (in December). It was a breath of fresh air as at the time, most countries forced people to wear masks outdoors. Switzerland, or at least Zurich didn't. We went to a restaurant and waiters didn't wear masks, either, and everyone was pretty chill. It was so nice. The country in itself is also very pleasant and from the lifestyle point of view, definitely one of the best in Europe.

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
While on a road trip through Europe last fall, I visited Switzerland at the height of restrictions elsewhere in Europe (in December). It was a breath of fresh air as at the time, most countries forced people to wear masks outdoors. Switzerland, or at least Zurich didn't. We went to a restaurant and waiters didn't wear masks, either, and everyone was pretty chill. It was so nice. The country in itself is also very pleasant and from the lifestyle point of view, definitely one of the best in Europe.
A friend is a doctor in Switzerland. They have a very special system regarding wage, tax and insurance.
And if you like driving a car not very slowly, you have to be a billionaire!

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
And if you like driving a car not very slowly, you have to be a billionaire!

Lol thankfully we managed not to get any traffic tickets. But we traveled in a van so it's not exactly a car for speeding.

Either way, I'd much rather live in a country with extremely expensive traffic tickets but lower taxes.

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
288%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
It is not a ''snap lockdown''
It isn't only ''5 days''
it isn't only ''2 weeks''

This is on top of already 10 MONTHS of hardcore lockdowns we have experienced in Victoria.
I knew I’d heard 10 months but I couldn’t find a source when I googled it. All the articles tried to spin it as not being the worst in the world and compared it to other countries, which the only 2 they came up with was Phillipines saying they will shoot you if you leave the house and China not letting people in wuhan leave the house right at the start.

If that’s the only 2 examples they had then that’s saying something.

Thankfully for me I didn’t have to go through any of that in Queensland

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
Mexico? I think you need to do more research.

Hmmmm, let's see.

Mexico took a pragmatic approach to covid, didn't close borders, didn't destroy businesses, low cost of living, diverse country with great beaches, highland areas, and cities, great food, warm inviting people......

Or, you could listen to @robertwills who apparently has never been to Mexico (or anywhere else it seems) and gets his information from CNN, FOX, MSNBC, and the state dept website....

Up to you.

Personally I spent 3 months this year in Mexico. Had an amazing experience.

Did some medical treatments that aren't even possible in the US with amazing results, improved my health dramatically, lived on the beach with amazing weather and great food at half the cost of living in the US and felt completely safe at all times.

But what do I know? I've only traveled to 80 ish countries, lived in a dozen or so, speak to clients from around the world daily....

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
I was one of the first few Estonian e-residents as well. I thought I might form an Estonian company but never did. Can you please elaborate on why you didn't like it?

It was well marketed as being a digital nomad company structure for its ease of use. That cannot be farther from the truth.

For example, you must file your tax report monthly by the 15th. If you are a day late they start fining you.

Unless you speak and read Estonian, it is very difficult to navigate the tax filings website, especially if you are VAT registered, thus you will need an accountant to do everything for you, even if you have no or little income.

While that alone isn't the dealbreaker, the reality is there are several other countries that are much easier for company structure and compliance without so much headache.

From a tax perspective, it's extremely complicated. It sound nice that there is no corporate tax and only a 20% flat tax on dividends (or distributed profits).

And like many of the blogs try to promote, since you aren't an Estonian resident you are tax free in Estonia and don't need to pay the 20% tax.

That sounds great, except the EU has very clear establishment rules. So if you are German with an Estonian company, you just pay the tax in Germany therefore there's no benefit for having an Estonian company.

If you think you are clever and are non-taxable anywhere due to your nomadic nature, when (and I do mean when) the Estonian tax office finds out, they will audit you and withhold the 20% automatically as well as freeze your accounts and seize funds to satisfy the back taxes owed that you thought you got away with and they will charge a minimum of 18% interest, compounding.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
I think for me the best would be to live nowhere and everywhere.

That means - register business in one, live in another, travel etc ... use what is best in every country or 'jurisdiction'. This is not easily done. But I think it is the safest. And after a couple of years select the best solution.

I recommend this Doug Casey's International Man for ideas, or this More Freedom. More Opportunity. More Prosperity | Sovereign Man. But there are plenty around of course.

This is what I've been doing for more than a decade.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Sounds like the answer to your prayers then.
What can they do to fix Australia? There’s about 5 very simple solutions that would work but they aren’t doing any of them so it’s not what can they do it’s what will they do and the answer is nothing.

I’m a New Zealand citizen so I’ve always known I can escape via nz, I just need to convince my partner and find somewhere to go which I guess is what this thread is for.

By ''they'' do you mean politicians?
The answer is only make it worse.

The only people that can fix this is THE PEOPLE themselves.

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
288%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
By ''they'' do you mean politicians?
The answer is only make it worse.

The only people that can fix this is THE PEOPLE themselves.
Yes. Here’s 2 ways they could fix it at this point.

Get actual quarantine facilities so we stop having outbreaks and can live like New Zealand with no rules and no covid.

Or

Get enough vaccines for those who want them and then get rid of all these rules and let people move on with their lives.

Let’s be honest they are way too deep into these 0 cases and lockdowns to turn around now and just let the virus rip through the country without even letting those who want it get vaxinated. They could have done that at the start but after all the suffering they have put us through the people have too much of I guess a sunk cost fallacy to give up on eliminating it now. If they did that now it would seem like it has all have been for nothing unfortunately. I may be wrong but it seems like a large portion of Melbourne love Dan andrews for “protecting” them and will actively try to promote and police his rules.

New Zealand is the same, they all love Jacinta. But in all honesty she didn’t do a bad job, I’m in New Zealand right now and aside from having to do 2 weeks quarantine if you come back from travel it’s life as normal. There is mask rules on public transport and they have optional QR code’s to sign in but no one is following those rules

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
I feel like both sides of the political spectrum are manipulating us to their will at this point.

Right/left it doesn't matter, the end result is your rights are gone and both want you to buy into their ideology.

The lawsuit that @GIlman brought to our attention, that looks damning, but, we do not know if those are facts. I am not a doctor or a scientist. who knows if spike protein is bad? No one knows that isn't a doctor or scientist I would imagine, it's on the doctors to inform or LIE to the public on if it is good or bad.

I know the guy who leads these blokes Children's Health Defense had a big part in this injunction THAT @GIlman linked to earlier, but when I looked into the site months ago it was found to be a propaganda website. (*BASED ON FACT CHECKERS SO WHO THE FARK KNOWS)

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
377%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
@Timmy C At this point I think it has pretty much been confirmed that the "fact checkers" are full of crap. Most of the institutions that do the fact checking are funded by the very ones who benefit from anything they do and say. And they have also straight up lied with some of what has been posted true or false.

What pisses me off about all this lock down BS is what it has cost the world. The death rate from covid, if it is even higher than the normal death rate, is do marginal. Most who died where not healthy individuals and many had a foot in the grave anyways. Every person I know who died from it was incredibly unhealthy, and they would have passed shortly anyways.

Meanwhile scientific research, technological research, medical research... It was all essentially put on pause for over a year. How many deaths will that cause? Depression, suicide, abuse, are all at all time high levels right now. Aid to people and countries who need it most has dropped significantly and this will have huge ramifications. How many small businesses and livelihoods have been completely wiped out?

This has been cutting off your arm to save your fingers, the world over. And most people are buying it completely. Why is it ok to take 0 responsibility for my life and be a medical burden on society due to my lack of health, but if I want to go and support a local business who wants my dollars and not wear a mask they want to throw me in jail?

It pisses me off to no end to see these absolute fat F*cks who have barely been responsible a day in their lives post all over social media about how great a person they are because they wear 2 masks and "got the jab". Good for you, now go stuff your face with some more burgers and fries you walking heart attack. Oh wait, that's not exactly true either because your fat a$$ won't even walk to the corner store, gotta drive your 300lbs there instead.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
@Timmy C At this point I think it has pretty much been confirmed that the "fact checkers" are full of crap. Most of the institutions that do the fact checking are funded by the very ones who benefit from anything they do and say. And they have also straight up lied with some of what has been posted true or false.

What pisses me off about all this lock down BS is what it has cost the world. The death rate from covid, if it is even higher than the normal death rate, is do marginal. Most who died where not healthy individuals and many had a foot in the grave anyways. Every person I know who died from it was incredibly unhealthy, and they would have passed shortly anyways.

Meanwhile scientific research, technological research, medical research... It was all essentially put on pause for over a year. How many deaths will that cause? Depression, suicide, abuse, are all at all time high levels right now. Aid to people and countries who need it most has dropped significantly and this will have huge ramifications. How many small businesses and livelihoods have been completely wiped out?

This has been cutting off your arm to save your fingers, the world over. And most people are buying it completely. Why is it ok to take 0 responsibility for my life and be a medical burden on society due to my lack of health, but if I want to go and support a local business who wants my dollars and not wear a mask they want to throw me in jail?

It pisses me off to no end to see these absolute fat f*cks who have barely been responsible a day in their lives post all over social media about how great a person they are because they wear 2 masks and "got the jab". Good for you, now go stuff your face with some more burgers and fries you walking heart attack. Oh wait, that's not exactly true either because your fat a$$ won't even walk to the corner store, gotta drive your 300lbs there instead.

There is no doubt that the ''fact-checkers'' credibly is gone. I agree with that.
The question is, is everything that they mark as true and or false the opposite of what they say? or do they only lie based on what befits their agenda.

The motive is not clear. But the consequences are; destroy businesses, print money, induce inflation, and consolidate power.

If the motive is not clear, look at the consequences, and infer the motivation. If the consequences were to destroy businesses, force people to own less and rely on the government, then perhaps that was the motive.

But what's the motive behind forcing this vaccine on people? At the very least it is money.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.