The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fed Up With Your Country? Where Is Left to Go?

D

Deleted85763

Thanks. I am a distributor for a major bio tech company based in Asia that produces organic products. I am hoping to franchise some of this products very soon. You can as well partner with this company that produces over 4,500 products. I do not mean to advertise here but i appreciate your advice. Once again thanks!
This forum is ultimately about earning money in one's own business. That information is welcome! Are you doing good sales?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
While there's some despotic countries in the world, I've never witnessed happiness and peace and natural humanity before like I witnessed among those in non-democratic countries.

Care to name them?

The only role running away does is help your personal well-being? obtaining the fastlane is discipline and understanding the process? Where you hit your home run doesnt matter? i live in germany and taxes and politics are Sheiß everywhere. (Sorry for the vulgar foreign language). ive listened to the first 2 books and on the third now. your principles and the way you express them are amazing.

I started this thread for other folks, not because I'm looking to move out of the country. Currently, I am trying to migrate to another state.

Glad you enjoyed the book.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Yea, I'm serious. So I guess we should just all run away? And eventually deal with a similar fate wherever you go? I'm not sure this is something that can be outrun, longterm. Like I said, I share the same concerns as most about this country. Whats going on here sickens me. It just doesnt feel right to me to promote a run away mentality. If it sucks here so bad, why do most try to come here?

You know what, my question of why dont we pull together as a people was quickly answer on this forum today.
If you can get treated better elsewhere why bother staying to watch it go to shit?

And bro, most 100% do not try to "come here" to the United States.

For most people it is the last place they would want to move or migrate to.

Last edited:

AdrianB

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
66%
Jul 24, 2018
Romania
I like the sound of Bulgaria, with it's low cost of living and 10% tax rate.
Romania might be better than Bulgaria, cost of living is a bit higher but better life conditions and still 10% tax rate. As an entrepreneur if you run an online business outside of Romania is worth it but if you want to start a business in Romania is a nightmare - I think the most excessive bureaucracy from EU is in Romania.

peddletothemetal

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Apr 5, 2021
@MJ DeMarco an example would be somewhere like Thailand, sunkissed paradise with chill people just going about enjoying their lives.

D

Deleted85763

@MJ DeMarco an example would be somewhere like Thailand, sunkissed paradise with chill people just going about enjoying their lives.
Yes but the laws can be unjust and draconian. Rights, like free speech do not exist. For example, criticizing the king could land one in major trouble and they don't have the legal protections like they do in the US, Canada, Australia, Europe etc..

Andreas Thiel

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Aug 27, 2018
Karlsruhe, Germany
I find it a little strange that people seem to agree that governments are the problem and all businesses are oppressed.

As I see it, that is the wrong diagnosis. But I know, I know. Wrong crowd.

To some degree we see the failure of capitalism as a system that magically self-regulates. There need to be resets, just like with governments that try to fortify their power.
Everybody keeps saying that this is no longer capitalism and the real issues are things like the tragedy of the commons, but I am pretty sure we are witnessing what capitalism degrades into over time. Money and power flows somewhere and the people there run the show and change the rules in their favor.

Right now these people are worried that the earth is a petri dish with human germs and somebody needs to implement measures to establish sustainability ... or else. Unfortunately not a terribly wrong assessment of the problem we are facing. Don't like the stealthy top down solution, though.

As I see it, we get what we incentivise. And we pretty much don't do that. It is a freestyle world. So we get chaos and no planning reliability. Worked great when all was needed was growth. Now we need consolidation and efficiency. It all falls apart.

A case can be made that a reasonable approach is trying to understand where the elite is headed, coming up with a strategy that does not violate their rules and then performing.
Any way you look at it, high finance appears to be a parasite between the consumer and the real economy right now ... funneling money to the 0.1%. The only thing that makes any sense is that this is part of a larger plan. ID 2020, Known Traveller and The Great Reset. Probably they need a few crises for these to play out properly.

So money chasing can now be seen as an act of defiance. Study their pump and dumps, invest in the companies that politicians invest in with their infrastructure deal INSIDERS knowledge ... look into money making machines like the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation ... etc.

We don't quite know how the elite is planning to get back on track to global dominance. Right now is propably a great time to read "The Art Of War", put on a mask and play nice ... get good at solving optimization problems rather than maximizing growth. If you have the courage, create or join the resistance in secret. Create a bubbly microcosmos that you can be comfortable in. I don't feel great about running. The places that are not affected by the tyranny are most likely the ones that are destined to fade into insignificance. The important countries will be targeted eventually.

Last edited:

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Yes but the laws can be unjust and draconian. Rights, like free speech do not exist. For example, criticizing the king could land one in major trouble and they don't have the legal protections like they do in the US, Canada, Australia, Europe etc..
Reminds me on one of the few things to be thankful about my own country Malaysia, despite my complaints:

Last year, when the government was getting torn apart by backdoor F*ckers jumping ship, the Agong (our king) went to interview every political party to get their views.

With the reporters all huddling in the hot afternoon, the Agong passed out McDonalds to everyone.

1625552862352.png
(man in white shirt is the Agong)

More fast food brands and even electronics brands jumped on the bandwagon later to pass out freebies and cash in the publicity, but I was glad at least we didn't fall into a weaponised civil war or military coup like Thailand...yet.

Sweetexvic

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 20, 2021
This forum is ultimately about earning money in one's own business. That information is welcome! Are you doing good sales?
People are reluctant to change. I have to do lots of presentation to convince people about organic products. I persuade them to switch their brands. Greenleaf Biotech is a company that offers quality organic products ranging from cosmetics, supplements, electronics, household items and so much more. You can have a service center in your country.

And thanks, i make good sales. Working to make it better with time.

David Fitz

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Jan 30, 2020
Ireland
Last time I was in Asia I found it be very westernized.

Vietnam was getting full of hotels.

Thailand on Phi Phi Island was getting it's first McDonalds built.

It's like every where you go now it's all the same.

peddletothemetal

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Apr 5, 2021
Sure, you specifically can't talk smack about their king.

I do however challenge you to set foot in the place, judge it directly instead of n-th hand from what the internets have said you should think about the place, and then say with a straight face you feel oppressed and outside the rule of law.

That's one thing to remember about legal protections. It's great and all, but the first place it gets used isn't to ensure you can bad mouth the state, but to ensure the state can take half your stuff. Thereafter you can talk the smack, not before, otherwise you're into the cage just the same.

Everything has a price; that's shopping.

peddletothemetal

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Apr 5, 2021
It's like every where you go now it's all the same.
That's more observation bias, because people don't visit places too far off the beaten path. Those who do don't feel that, but they instead might get scared and stressed out more than they'd like, and after one bad meal be wishing for a McDonalds and a Starbucks to feel warm and safe in familiarity again.

Rob Tennant

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
196%
Dec 29, 2013
If you can get treated better elsewhere why bother staying to watch it go to shit?

And bro, most 100% do not try to "come here" to the United States.

For most people it is the last place they would want to move or migrate to.
Lol, you've crystallized my conclusion on why dont we all pull together..I believe in playing the smart moves too, so yea, I wont hang around without numbers to back me and watch everything go to shit either.

"Most" was a strong word, on both our parts. It just seems like a LOT of people want to come to the US. As bad as it is here..Obviously, the immigration and other data would need to be analyzed to vet this assumption.

What I see is this: some countries may have better food, some more biz friendly, tsome have beautiful weather, but there seems to always be some big negatives along side those benefits. We HAD all that here in the US before it was systematically destroyed- agreed?

Therefore, if any country of consequence will eventually slide into tyranny, at what point do people stop running and say enough is enough?

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
Where I am in Mexico there are McDonald's, Malls, movie theaters, hotels, Walmart... If you wanted to you could pretend you are in USA. However, I've never set foot in any of those (going to Walmart for supplies soon though, a deal is a deal is a deal). I eat churros off the street, my kids are always asking for bolies, we eat probably more pastor than anyone has a right to. We take small vans and busses into the city and town center lots of times. It's not even remotely close to the West the way we are living. That's the way I like it.

If I were richer than I knew what to do, the only thing that would change is the house and the wheels. Larger home (same kind of area), nicer car, private jets, boats. I'd still order pastor by the kg, and get coconut waters and bolies off the street. Being away from those cookie cutter western developments is refreshing. I can always visit them to go see a movie or something anytime I want.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Where I am in Mexico there are McDonald's, Malls, movie theaters, hotels, Walmart... If you wanted to you could pretend you are in USA. However, I've never set foot in any of those (going to Walmart for supplies soon though, a deal is a deal is a deal). I eat churros off the street, my kids are always asking for bolies, we eat probably more pastor than anyone has a right to. We take small vans and busses into the city and town center lots of times. It's not even remotely close to the West the way we are living. That's the way I like it.

If I were richer than I knew what to do, the only thing that would change is the house and the wheels. Larger home (same kind of area), nicer car, private jets, boats. I'd still order pastor by the kg, and get coconut waters and bolies off the street. Being away from those cookie cutter western developments is refreshing. I can always visit them to go see a movie or something anytime I want.
Hell yeah!

When I travel, wherever that may be, I always go exploring and do far more local type stuff than hang out in the resort the whole time.

Believe it or not it’s a trend among Americans to travel and never leave the resort. They say “oh I love Mexico,” but their experience with Mexico is limited to a pool/beach behind a building built by an American hotel chain and the shuttle ride there. The “adventurous” ones go on organized tours.

Don’t get me wrong, I like golf resorts, giant pools and 5 star dining… But for everyday living, you have to see what the community has to offer.

I personally love Mexico. I have seen a lot of it. A great country and great people.

Last edited:
D

Deleted85763

I took a look on online street maps on both sides of the Mexican/US border area (like in Texas and California) . The US is far more luxurious and clean compared to Mexico - yet both countries are only feet away. Why? My theory is that overall there is trust in the US and no trust in Mexico. By no trust I mean it very generally, with corruption being the most important factor. I believe most countries in central and south America, with the exception of Chile, is similar. That's why the US is the place everyone is risking their lives to get in!

BUT HOLD ON - I think Mexico could be a wonderful place in all respects! And it could happen fast, like a year. That's why I have said earlier that the only rule should be "Do what ever you want, as long as it doesn't violate the right of anyone else". Look at Chile. They went free market and created a police force that is professional and trusted. People from Chile aren't the migrants trying to get into the US.

The lesson is clear. That's why the US had all the protests of the last year - the people want professional, trusted police, trusted government and the ability to be free to create their own lives without interference from anyone.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
I was just thinking the same thing, the level of disdain and hatred for world governments is at an all time high and people are getting fed up, from AU, to CAN, to Malyasia, to Italy, to the US -- people are tired of being managed like cattle.

When people say they want to leave, I say, where? Georgia? Estonia? Costa Rica? Mexico?

Who appreciates entrepreneurs and job providers?

Right now it appears the lessor-developed countries have more appeal.

I've spent about half this year in Mexico and going back again next month. The quality of life, food, cost of living, and lifestyle are quite nice. It's no utopia for sure, but it ticks enough boxes for me to want to spend more time there.

I've lived in both Estonia and Georgia and spent a bit of time in Costa Rica as well.

I also have my a homebase in Latvia.

Estonia is nice for a bit, but very authoritarian. I had a company there for a few years and when it was first started, I missed the tax filing deadline (in the first month and we had no business then) by 3 days. Two days later me and my business partner were in headline news in Tallinn as "foreigners using Estonian companies to dodge taxes". We literally had no business activity and had not even opened a bank account. They are a little TOO transparent for my taste.

Georgia has a low cost of living and great food, but in many ways it feels like traveling back 50 years in time. In Central Tblisi on the main streets it is nice, but you go 2 blocks off the main road and the buildings look like they should be condemned. If you don't speak Russian or Georgian it would be very, very difficult to live there outside the expat enclaves.

I'd rate Costa Rica about equal to Mexico, except I'd avoid the capital of CR at all costs. It's a dump, whereas Mexico City is nice. And CR is generally more expensive than Mexico.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
I believe that one of the most well-traveled entrepreneurs these days is Andrew Henderson from the Nomad Capitalist (or at least he's the most outspoken one).

He has some interesting content, albeit often incorrect. I would avoid his advice at all costs. I've had to clean up WAY too man of his mistakes with clients.

No idea specifically about Estonia but the Baltics in general seem to be a pretty neutral place. They have a very solid creative startup scene considering how small they are. Their small size also seems to protect them from the worst of tyranny (hard to be a despot in a country with 1-2 million inhabitants).

I've lived in Estonia and currently have a homebase in Latvia.

The problem during c19 times, is t hat the EU has put a lot of pressure on the Baltics to comply with EU regulations and restrictions.

I'm in Latvia now, but only for the summer. They are requiring a vaccine passport to eat indoors at a restaurant. Without the passport you can only sit on the terrace. That's great for the summer, but not after October.

Right now only about 1/3 of Latvians have been vaxinated and it seems the rest aren't going to do the vaccine. The vaccination rate has tapered off, which I see as a good sign as the majority aren't lining up to be drug lab rats. We'll see how this all pays out over time.

For me, I'm most likely back to Mexico for the Winter.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
So the tourist areas (like Vallerta, Cancun and Acapulco) are no gos? I would think it is the opposite, if there is chaos and crime in these areas, the tourists stop coming.

Vallarta is amazing. I was there for about 2 months this year.

Cancun is a dump. I wouldn't spend an overnight there.

Acapulco is quite dangerous.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
Caribbean islands (even US territories) are about the most economically free places on earth, also a lifestyle I like. Costa Rica is a place that intrigues me, as well as Panama. The Baltics are also intriguing to me, but less likely.

My theory isn’t that these places are inherently more free, I just think they know what’s best for them at the moment. And I’ll take what I can get.

If I have to learn a new language, I would prefer it to be Spanish.

I would sell a testicle to be a Singapore, or Monaco citizen. Probably the two best places on earth, just by pure numbers. Never going to happen though.

Being an American and having the renunciation thing looming over your head, you have so fewer options. You really need different citizenship to just leave and live somewhere else, because if I just moved to Singapore tomorrow, I’d still be an American subject. So there’s no point to the move.

I can say without any doubt, Spanish is way easier to learn than Latvian or Russian....lol

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
This thread feels like the grass is always greener on the other side...

Do you really want to move out to eastern europe? when most of the population is poor and doesn't know english outside the main tourist area? Russia? China? really??
Contrary to the US, unless you are born in this countries you will always be an expat, if you migrate into the states are you american and should be treated like that.

BTW if you move out of the US you still own the US govemerment tax lol, the only countries in the world that pose citizen tax regardless of residency are the US and.... Eritrea

Having lived in Eastern Europe for more than a decade, I can tell you this is a misconception, albeit a common one.

In Latvia, even the 75 year old grandma at the market speaks enough english to deal with you for selling her apples. I've never had a language issue in Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Serbia, Bulgaria, etc.

Right now, Europe in general is not ideal due to c19 restrictions, but the poor and dumb stereotype is 100% false.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
I like the sound of Bulgaria, with it's low cost of living and 10% tax rate.

Bankso in the mountains is a really cool spot. You can buy a really nice apartment there for less than usd50k (I mean, REALLY nice).

The most expensive restaurant in town might set you back usd30 for 2 people.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
I believe Australia also keeps its citizens, under the thumb and you pay tax in Australia even if you don't live or work there.

this is not true. Australians can contact the ATO and give up their residency status and thus tax residency. There are hoops to jump through, but it's doable. I have 2 Australian clients right now going through this process.

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
As far as Mexico being a dump compared to USA I would agree 100%. Every time I go to USA I also think that it looks like a dump compared to Canada. I think that's a cultural thing. Up here I don't know a single person who would throw even the smallest piece of trash on the ground, we will literally carry it around for km until we find a suitable receptacle for it.

The entire of Mexico is a literal garbage can. There are no garbage cans to be found anywhere, and no one gives a shit. I would say it's one of my biggest complaints. I'd love to be able to fund some trash cleanup initiatives. Pay some locals whatever the going rate for manual labor is and have them clean trash and bring it to a designated area, provide food and water and stuff while working and make it a bit enticing. Maybe if it's seen as clean certain areas will stay clean. That whole "broken window" theory

D

Deleted85763

As far as Mexico being a dump compared to USA I would agree 100%. Every time I go to USA I also think that it looks like a dump compared to Canada. I think that's a cultural thing. Up here I don't know a single person who would throw even the smallest piece of trash on the ground, we will literally carry it around for km until we find a suitable receptacle for it.

The entire of Mexico is a literal garbage can. There are no garbage cans to be found anywhere, and no one gives a shit. I would say it's one of my biggest complaints. I'd love to be able to fund some trash cleanup initiatives. Pay some locals whatever the going rate for manual labor is and have them clean trash and bring it to a designated area, provide food and water and stuff while working and make it a bit enticing. Maybe if it's seen as clean certain areas will stay clean. That whole "broken window" theory
I believe the way to clean up Mexico, literally and figuratively, is to demand the people at the top ,who are corrupt, must step down . If they won't they should be escorted down. Then let the free market and protections of reign.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011

This problem is unfortunately common in many poorer countries. Proper infrastructure is one thing but local culture and tolerating the practice, if not littering yourself, is what's often behind it. Often people just don't care much about the environment and aesthetics unless they're wealthier and more educated.

If you live in a country that's generally clean, you won't throw away trash just because there are no garbage cans nearby. Likewise, you're unlikely to throw away trash even in an area with a lot of it.

I still remember visiting a national park in Kyrgyzstan where in a common area where people hung out in entire families during the weekend they left the place a complete mess with disposable plates, half-eaten food, packaging, toilet paper (with their shit nearby of course), etc. Then they come back next weekend to the exact same place and somehow they don't mind having a picnic right by the trash they (and many other people) left there last week.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
I am a Canadian citizen. I want to summer here, live in Mexico, and make my money from USA as foreign income.

Canadians have it the best. You can give up your residency (and tax residency), simply by informing the CRA of your exit and minimizing your connecting factors. As long as your business structure is setup in a tax efficient way, you can easily be tax free. I envy Canadians....lol

D

Deleted85763

Canadians have it the best. You can give up your residency (and tax residency), simply by informing the CRA of your exit and minimizing your connecting factors. As long as your business structure is setup in a tax efficient way, you can easily be tax free. I envy Canadians....lol
They didn't have it best when it came to getting stocks of vaccine. I have very positive impressions about Canada (except the cold) but it's far from a perfect place.

In my opinion southern Spain is the best - healthy, modern and ancient, low crime, very low cost of living, a clean swimmable sea (June to Nov), interesting and diverse foods, laidback people (mostly) - overall the best value in the world.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
Because it's no longer the greatest country on Earth? Ask @Kak for his opinion LOL.

I can think of at least 10 countries I'd rather live in than the US right off the top of my head.

You have more freedom to do business in dozens of countries.

This is true, but the US remains a huge consumer market so "doing" business in the US is still viable, but technology allows us to do this without having to live there. Gotta love tech...

You have more peace and personal security in countless countries where homeless people, gangbangers, and drug addicts aren't the norm in big cities and where crazy people don't go shooting others at random places.

We noticed this earlier this year when we did and RV roadtrip across the US (twice) and then spent a few months in Mexico.

Every city we went to in the US was full of panhandlers and bums. In 3 months in Mexico, I saw 2 panhandlers, total. In Austin, TX I saw at least 2 every block.

It's pretty depressing to see so many bums in the US despite the country being full of opportunity.

You have better healthcare and a much healthier population in dozens of countries, too.

I avoid US "healthcare" at all costs. Every time I go to the eye doctor in the US it feels like I'm transported back to 1985 compared to my eye doctor in Lithuania.

Some of the best healthcare I've ever received was in Mexico. If I lived in the US now, I'd fly to Mexico for anything beyond a standard checkup or a teeth cleaning.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.