- Joined
- Jan 23, 2023
- Messages
- 6
Rep Bank
$40
$40
User Power: 150%
Thanks in advance to anyone who spends even a minute of their time reading this somewhat unusual thread. I'm sure that behind your successes and failures, there are many fears faced with courage and sweat. So I write here in the hope that someone has gone through my same situation and can somehow help me. I don't want to run the risk of boring anyone, and I am aware that this is not a psychology forum, but I believe that only the people in this place can actually give me a really useful point of view or advice. Having said that, let me introduce myself, I'm a boy who recently moved to a city that would give me more opportunities and stimuli, leaving my hometown, dead just like the mentality of the people who live there. Now I'm looking for a job that allows me to support myself and at the same time dedicate myself to some project. Ideas are many, but these are nothing without their execution. I'm totally frozen, hoarding and hoarding ideas, but there's no time I can actually start working on them. Whether it's perfectionism, whether it's fear of failure, of the unknown or the result of cognitive BIAS I don't know, maybe a little bit of everything, but I just can't carry on like this anymore. Is there anyone who has gone through a similar condition that can share their reaction process to all of this? A thousand thanks. p.s. I know that the only cure for this is to simply stop thinking and start doing.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
