MJ DeMarco
I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Read Choose Hard!
The forum now has a bookstore powered by Amazon...
Visit:
Book Recommendations for Entrepreneurship Marketing and Success
Basically I'm going to monitor this forum (Book Recs) and keep track of user recommendations. If something is highly recommended I will add it to the bookstore ... this way we can keep track of books that have a Fastlane perspective.
No book is exempt from being added -- if it is useful to life/happiness/business/etc, it can be added.
So if you gotta "must read" book that would be of benefit to your fellow Fastlaner, please let us know!
Please note: Listed books are not to be interpreted that "I've read it and loved it" -- a book showing up in the store should not be construed as my endorsement or recommendation -- but just to say that it has been recommended by others here.
Many of them I haven't read.
Enjoy!
Visit:
Book Recommendations for Entrepreneurship Marketing and Success
Basically I'm going to monitor this forum (Book Recs) and keep track of user recommendations. If something is highly recommended I will add it to the bookstore ... this way we can keep track of books that have a Fastlane perspective.
No book is exempt from being added -- if it is useful to life/happiness/business/etc, it can be added.
So if you gotta "must read" book that would be of benefit to your fellow Fastlaner, please let us know!
Please note: Listed books are not to be interpreted that "I've read it and loved it" -- a book showing up in the store should not be construed as my endorsement or recommendation -- but just to say that it has been recommended by others here.
Many of them I haven't read.
Enjoy!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
