The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Fastlane Forum as Clickable App on Smartphone/Tablet

GaryPhoenix

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Sep 24, 2018
USA
Hey all,

First post. I did a quick search and couldn't find what I was looking for so wanted to offer a quick solution that anyone else may be having. Since there does not appear to be a Fastlane Forum app for smartphones, I have outlined some quick steps to create an "app" on your smartphone.

It gets a bit cumbersome to keep going to my browser, and then bookmarks and then to this forum so this will allow you to create a clickable link as below. I have an iPhone, but this should be as equally easy to do on Android or other OS. I can get my hands on an Android tonight if anyone needs instructions.

Three quick steps:

1. Open your Safari browser and go to thefastlaneforum.com and click on the arrow that I circled in red below:
1.JPG
2. Scroll over to the right and click the Add to Home Screen button I circled:​
2.JPG

3. Finally the forum will now be displayed as app on your home screen:
3.JPG

This isn't perfect, but is good in a pinch and saves quite a bit of time if you are an avid user on your touch device.

@MJ DeMarco or any of the other staffers, let me know if I was wrong and there is in fact an app. I don't want to take away downloads from you if I am mistaken.

Cheers,​

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Bump! Thanks for the tip, I've already done this on my phone, but not sure many know how!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom