• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Fastlane Forum as Clickable App on Smartphone/Tablet

Discussion in 'Forum News, Updates, & FAQs' started by GaryPhoenix, Oct 19, 2018.

1. GaryPhoenix

GaryPhoenix Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $334
    Hey all,

First post. I did a quick search and couldn't find what I was looking for so wanted to offer a quick solution that anyone else may be having. Since there does not appear to be a Fastlane Forum app for smartphones, I have outlined some quick steps to create an "app" on your smartphone.

It gets a bit cumbersome to keep going to my browser, and then bookmarks and then to this forum so this will allow you to create a clickable link as below. I have an iPhone, but this should be as equally easy to do on Android or other OS. I can get my hands on an Android tonight if anyone needs instructions.

Three quick steps:

1. Open your Safari browser and go to thefastlaneforum.com and click on the arrow that I circled in red below:
    1.JPG
    2. Scroll over to the right and click the Add to Home Screen button I circled:​
    2.JPG

3. Finally the forum will now be displayed as app on your home screen:
    3.JPG

This isn't perfect, but is good in a pinch and saves quite a bit of time if you are an avid user on your touch device.

@MJ DeMarco or any of the other staffers, let me know if I was wrong and there is in fact an app. I don't want to take away downloads from you if I am mistaken.

Cheers,​

2. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $352,447
    Admin Post
    Bump! Thanks for the tip, I've already done this on my phone, but not sure many know how!