The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fast Laners! My Purpose for being here. What is yours?

Sage_B

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Apr 2, 2022
Hello there Fast Laners!

Happy to be here. I read MJ's Millionaire Fast Lane last year and really loved the concepts he advocated and the inspiring message. I'm here because I want to create a difference in the world. I want freedom - economically and politically and in terms of life style too. I want to be able to support my family with any matters that come up. I want to able to support the movements I believe in and help lift people up and help them live better lives.

And I'm here (at this Forum) specifically to spend time with people (Fast Laners) who perhaps want the same things as me. I hope to learn from you guys and gals, and to provide knowledge and inspiration for you in return. I hope to widen my network and even form some long-term friendships. I hope to be a part of something bigger than myself and my current projects. And at the same time I'm sure that being here will be very beneficial to myself (and therefore my entrepreneurial projects too!). I also fully intend to bring value to this online community wherever I can (so it should be a win-win-win all round!)

So... why are you here? What's your purpose for being a Fast Laner?

Look forward to hearing more!
Tyler_D

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Guyfieri5

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Jul 13, 2019
Raleigh, North Carolina
Hey Tyler,

Welcome to the forum!

Like you, I do this to win freedom, give my family an amazing life, and help other people where I can.

Sage_B

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Apr 2, 2022
Hey Tyler,

Welcome to the forum!

Like you, I do this to win freedom, give my family an amazing life, and help other people where I can.
Nice one! All good reasons it seems to me. How long have you been on the entrepreneurial path?

Daniel Ekdahl

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Apr 3, 2022
Hello there Fast Laners!

Happy to be here. I read MJ's Millionaire Fast Lane last year and really loved the concepts he advocated and the inspiring message. I'm here because I want to create a difference in the world. I want freedom - economically and politically and in terms of life style too. I want to be able to support my family with any matters that come up. I want to able to support the movements I believe in and help lift people up and help them live better lives.

And I'm here (at this Forum) specifically to spend time with people (Fast Laners) who perhaps want the same things as me. I hope to learn from you guys and gals, and to provide knowledge and inspiration for you in return. I hope to widen my network and even form some long-term friendships. I hope to be a part of something bigger than myself and my current projects. And at the same time I'm sure that being here will be very beneficial to myself (and therefore my entrepreneurial projects too!). I also fully intend to bring value to this online community wherever I can (so it should be a win-win-win all round!)

Tyler_D
Greetings! I’m here for similar reasons. Health issues have me wanting to build more security for myself and my family. I also want to be free to help others whenever I can. Short term goal is to be a writer. Long term dream is want to challenge the art and media industry by providing a better environment for artists and content creators, who often get very little for their creations. What about you?

VanessaV

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Mar 29, 2022
Hello there Fast Laners!

Tyler_D
Hey Tyler!

I'm actually not even done reading this book and I can't believe I didn't put my hands on it until just a week ago! Just like you, I really love the concept MJ advocates and I know that every choice and decision I've made have brought me here today! It is never too late! I too, want to speak with like minded people and gain financial freedom!
My purpose of being of fastlaner, gaining financial freedom for my family and I. I am currently a Stay at home mom of three children (all under 4.5 years old) but i've been working and building a business model (day, night,weeknds) that I know will be of success! reading this books aspires me, keeps me focused and putting action into my ultimate goal. I wish you all that you hope for and pleased to chat with you!
Welcome to the forum!

OutofPoverty

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
308%
Jul 4, 2018
Hello there Fast Laners!

Tyler_D

My few meaning and purpose
  • I want to provide my niece a better future than I did growing (primary)
    • She's growing up in the same circumstances I did such as low income abusive household with little to no support. My family are sidewalkers so their future does not look good especially when they do not earn much money or never plan for the future,
    • She looks up to me and my selfish family won't allow me to see her anymore. I'm still going to be there for her and give her the best future I can
    • No one was there for me growing up/I had no one to talk to but I refuse to let that happen to her
  • Financial and time freedom
    • Growing up, I had financial struggles such as food insecurity, sleeping with no electricity, no water, etc
      • I want the luxury to never worry about money again
  • I want to provide value and feel more useful to the world
    • Growing up, my family made me feel like I was nothing and worthless. I still struggle with the effects of my childhood but I'm working with a ND to get therapy for it.

Bing

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
254%
Aug 5, 2011
My goal started with "financial freedom", if I had to put a number on it I (previously) defined it as "net $1000/day without working." Money doesn't buy happiness, but it does buy freedom, and freedom makes me happy.

That said, the journey in itself has been extremely rewarding in its own right. Before this I used to make around 6-figures doing government contract work. Super easy job, super boring. Now when someone wants something in my industry they actively seek me out: they see me as someone who can provide value and solve their problems. That feeling alone is awesome, but coupled with watching my customers sell my products to other customers... like I said, the journey has been extremely rewarding in its own right. It's taught me the skills to identify what I'm

So new goal I'd say: financially: $3k/day, and get there by applying my skills to a second vertical which could continue to compound the value I can add. Thus far I've gone deep with a relatively small customer pool, so I want to see if I can go wide.

Guyfieri5

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Jul 13, 2019
Raleigh, North Carolina
Nice one! All good reasons it seems to me. How long have you been on the entrepreneurial path?
I dabbled in it years back in college with my own copywriting business then fell off a bit. Though I've always wanted to be an entrepreneur since I was young, I have only recently been putting the work in over the last six months. How long ago did you get into it?

Sage_B

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Apr 2, 2022
Greetings! I’m here for similar reasons. Health issues have me wanting to build more security for myself and my family. I also want to be free to help others whenever I can. Short term goal is to be a writer. Long term dream is want to challenge the art and media industry by providing a better environment for artists and content creators, who often get very little for their creations. What about you?
Hey! Great ambition, love it!

Short term, I'm aiming to be able to support my family with any matters that come up. Which includes a financial element. I'm getting to the point where I can help with many things and feel very grateful for that.

Long term I'm looking to create a service that helps become financially free through entrepreneurship and investment strategies

Sage_B

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Apr 2, 2022
Hey Tyler!

I'm actually not even done reading this book and I can't believe I didn't put my hands on it until just a week ago! Just like you, I really love the concept MJ advocates and I know that every choice and decision I've made have brought me here today! It is never too late! I too, want to speak with like minded people and gain financial freedom!
My purpose of being of fastlaner, gaining financial freedom for my family and I. I am currently a Stay at home mom of three children (all under 4.5 years old) but i've been working and building a business model (day, night,weeknds) that I know will be of success! reading this books aspires me, keeps me focused and putting action into my ultimate goal. I wish you all that you hope for and pleased to chat with you!
Welcome to the forum!
Great stuff Vanessa. Keep building that business model. I'm sure you will thank yourself, and so will your kids, when it is up and running and providing a good income combined with freedom too. Have you got a plan for when you will be ready to launch?

MJ's books are very inspiring yes. I've just started Unscripted and I think it might be even better then the Millionaire Fastlane !

Sage_B

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Apr 2, 2022
My few meaning and purpose
  • I want to provide my niece a better future than I did growing (primary)
    • She's growing up in the same circumstances I did such as low income abusive household with little to no support. My family are sidewalkers so their future does not look good especially when they do not earn much money or never plan for the future,
    • She looks up to me and my selfish family won't allow me to see her anymore. I'm still going to be there for her and give her the best future I can
    • No one was there for me growing up/I had no one to talk to but I refuse to let that happen to her
  • Financial and time freedom
    • Growing up, I had financial struggles such as food insecurity, sleeping with no electricity, no water, etc
      • I want the luxury to never worry about money again
  • I want to provide value and feel more useful to the world
    • Growing up, my family made me feel like I was nothing and worthless. I still struggle with the effects of my childhood but I'm working with a ND to get therapy for it.
OutofProverty, thank you for sharing this. Well done for your dedication to bettering your life circumstances, and for aiming to help your niece too.

Good shout for engaging with therapy too. It is important to deal with past trauma effectively so we can focus on making our present moment and our future as positive as possible :)

What stage are you at on your entrepreneurial path?

Last edited:

Sage_B

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Apr 2, 2022
My goal started with "financial freedom", if I had to put a number on it I (previously) defined it as "net $1000/day without working." Money doesn't buy happiness, but it does buy freedom, and freedom makes me happy.

That said, the journey in itself has been extremely rewarding in its own right. Before this I used to make around 6-figures doing government contract work. Super easy job, super boring. Now when someone wants something in my industry they actively seek me out: they see me as someone who can provide value and solve their problems. That feeling alone is awesome, but coupled with watching my customers sell my products to other customers... like I said, the journey has been extremely rewarding in its own right. It's taught me the skills to identify what I'm

So new goal I'd say: financially: $3k/day, and get there by applying my skills to a second vertical which could continue to compound the value I can add. Thus far I've gone deep with a relatively small customer pool, so I want to see if I can go wide.
Nice one Bing. $1k/day is certainly a worthwhile achievement to hit and is one of my current financial goals. $3K per day is even better of course ;-)

What vertical are you in and what service do you provide, if you don't mind me asking?

OutofPoverty

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
308%
Jul 4, 2018
OutofProverty, thank you for sharing this. Well done for your dedication to bettering your life circumstances, and for aiming to help your niece too.

Good shout for engaging with therapy too. It is important to deal with past trauma effectively so we can focus on making our present moment and our future as positive as possible :)

Thank you.

Thank you.

Right now, I'm working on building my skills in web development while selling items on ebay. I'm focusing on getting small wins right now

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...